Russia and Putin

What will happen to Russia once Putin leaves/dies?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (640x427, 695)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
ura.news/news/1052343844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another United Russia puppet will be appointed for president. Probably Medvedev

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Is Putin good, bad, or decent for Russia? I keep seeing mixed messages

Read 1984.
Putin is controlled opposition.
Just like the two party system dynamic is a false choice, so is the usa russia dynamic.

He is anti nationalist pro muslim faggot. He needs to go

that shuvalov guy seems smart

Depends on your definition of bad and good. If Putin hadn't come along and had Russia continued on the trajectory that it was on after the breakup of the USSR, "Russia" would be European Russia only now, that small bit in the West around Moscow and it and Ukraine would be EU welfare niggers like the rest of EE, while Siberia would be Chinese. There are undoubtedly Russians who would be comfier in a setup like that.

he was already cloned in 1985 stupid, don't you watch infowars?

Hes maybe the hardest world leader to read, but most think hes the best option theyve got.

Who is in charge of having Putin always a president. I don't believe Пyтин, Eдиннoй Poccии, is a puppet. I think everyone else is including Medvedev who we know did bare minimum with Georgia.

I-I'm too much of a brainlet for InfoWars

Attached: 7f8.jpg (600x339, 19K)

>Who is in charge
It's always ((((((them))))))

he is fucking good man, nobody can deny this I believe he will become historical well he kinda already is. he raised russia from the mess and ruin that was the 90ies. and he is still not done

kek well in a serious note though after watching pool on that joe whatever show I saw one or started to try a 4+h show there with alex jones.... my god is all I can say
>the communist chenese cloned and made human chimera hybrids in 1985 to come get us and they already have infiltrated google, apple and the toilet company

they will start eating each other

Russians will chimpout, the country will balkanize, part of it goes to chinks, some form independent republics, other part goes to EU and becomes ultra gay, all companies sold off to CIA niggers and more jews. Good riddance.

Civil war

What’s the strongest selling point in the Russian economy besides oil exports?

Is there any strategic value to exerting influence in Eastern Ukraine besides dabbing on US/EU puppets?

Digits don't lie, but i hope some nationalistic party will come to power in case of chimpout narrative.

QUESTION: will there still be lithuanians in lithuania by then ? are you crossing the border as you type ?

Attached: lithuania.png (1270x640, 64K)

Nationalists are the only option, western shills will sell off the country in an instant, 90's all over again.

Russia is like Canada, it has everything. Fossil fuels, rare earth metalls, a shitton of timber and freshwater, gems, minerals, whatever you need to build whatever really. There's a catch, it's all hard to extract.

Based Baltbro kills Russia in one post

I worry about this. Putin has been a very wise and patient leader and replicating him will be difficult.

I might be mistaken but that part is the heavy industrialized part of ukraine with a large russian population

There will be Lithuanians but they will be black, sheit we play basketball like Tyrone and have an African flag, no one will notice the difference.

Realistically who would be your best option though
Would a military coup save post-Putin Russia or would it just begin the downward spiral

F

What’s speech policed like in Russia? Can’t you get gulaged for saying shit like this?

>Putin has been a very wise and patient leader
this..
I cannot understate this

remember
>Only the thrall revenges him self in hot blood and affection
old saying, meaning you should always be cool, calculating. learn your enemy and figure his weakness and how to inflict the most possible damage, then you strike

High ranked officers are too tied to the state and oligarchs

Let’s hope for a popular revolt followed by a nationalist group taking over the state

Why is he preventing Israel from taking Syria?

Don't make that mistake. Putin is small man but at least he seems manly because he acts so macho all the time. Medvedev doesen't have that same charisma. They need to make chad like Lavrov president but he probably doesen't want to become one desu.

Back to communism hopefully. Rebuild the soviet union.

He sure isn't doing anything to prevent Israel from bombing government outposts.

Germany is way stricter than Russia if you talk about (((them))). I personally know no one who got in trouble for it in Russia, but in Germany.

in a serious note though, russanon help me here I'm beering but the new law goes intended on combating foreign fake news and hostile propaganda
>to insult the state is a punishable offence
I think the fine is so high as +- either 5 or 6k USD for private citizen, now this is A LOT of money there

it won't really be police though for people just mouthing off I mean, but still

He'll be cloned like Sheev but Disney will buy their country and their lawyers will hijack his identity so he'll move to Argentina and play backgammon with Hitler.

Attached: 1549557195437.png (500x375, 255K)

Wow those numbers. An Albanian told me in his opinion that Putin would never retire from the presidency because he’d be killed.

Shitholes like dvach exist, unless you sperg on Vkontakte with your name and adress no one gives a shit, it is a general rule in eastern europe.

Germany and the UK currently have the worst record on free speech outside North Korea. Not saying much

adding that here insulting the king was actually very illegal until recent times. I don't remember but I think they removed this law in the 90ies.

this was however never enforced. not that anyone would be so rude to insult him ofc, but it was illegal

Go away faggot

>best option
RNU or NazBol gang would be epic

Holocaust denial is illegal, you can go to jail for reposting a lot of different stuff. Can't say more because i'm not on social media

t. bourgeoisie begging to get got

>What will happen to Russia once Putin leaves/dies?

ahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

you fucking dreaming nigga

Why did the East Bloc play so much fucking basketball? The USSR even beat the US a couple times and IIRC got gold in the Olympics lol

What things does the typical Russian nationalist believe in, user?

Chaos and civil war.

>Lavrov
he seems very based. I do not know enough about him, but to me he seems good

basketball is literally the most fun sport, I feel like americans only hate playing it because they get dominated by blacks

Kill all churkas and have free vodka

Go away, Rabbi

Attached: solzhenitsyn-bolsheviks-1.jpg (750x398, 105K)

It varies from mildly nationalistic to full natsoc 1488 churka ethnic cleansing now

He is a Based Dicta....Leader tbfh

> preventing
He has consistently refused to do anything to directly stop Israeli attacks on Syria despite having the ability to blast them out of the sky

I thought your Muslims weren't that bad

see Chechnya

Stalin was incredibly anti-semitic and gulaged jews for being jews. Everyone around that time was.

Attached: 1543677078074.jpg (958x768, 121K)

Churka muslims are bad, Tatar muslim (see Kazan) are good

>muslim
>not bad
user, you alright?

Pretty sure Stalin wasn't anti-Semitic but he just killed so many people that Jews were caught in the crossfire

>Tatar muslim (see Kazan) are good
t. Tater!

fun fact, for some misunderstanding earlier in history, the gypsies that now are local here are referred to as tater. As they believed them to be tatars and not gypsies when they came here somewhat in the 1500-1600ds or so

Hope Putins nukes the west ,fallout reality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

>Tatar muslim are good
No, you are not good. You're a filthy scum poisoning our country and larping as Russian nationalists. Get gassed faggot.

They are the worst. If you're slavic looking and you're in the army you are perma tied to parasha and butilka

I'm not Tatar though. Are they larping? They want even more autonomy for themselves, it's not very Russian nationalistic if you ask me.
And I really don't understand your hate.

Full ethnic cleansing, easy gun laws, social oriented economy, colobaration with other White European nations

That doesn’t answer my question. If Putin was controlled by (((them))) seems strange that he would supply Syria with S-300 defense against Israel. Netanyahu was even asked Putin not to sell the S-300 to Syria. Why did defy Israel if he was controlled by (((them)))?

Less talented but more autocratic, nationalistic and militarily agressive heir.

>Pretty sure Stalin wasn't anti-Semitic
yes he was

Attached: stalin-anti-semite-laws.jpg (800x400, 78K)

I didn't say he was controlled by them, I just think it's clear that his relationship with Assad has limits.

Navalny, fuck off.

Attached: otLmRhV.png (600x599, 84K)

my mom is a volga tatar and i view myself as fully russian

I do agree with that.

>Holocaust denial is illegal
It is, but it isn't enforced.. at least wasn't.
The very first case - 2018 year. Even EU countries are more cucked on this.
ura.news/news/1052343844

russia will never have another putin as america will never have another trump.

putin = young fukkin chad who was in the KGB in the soviet union serving his country doing some spec ops shit. years later soviet union collapses and he comes back and strong arms his way into leadership as a savior to the people of russia. fixes the economy (boris's economy) and gives russia its badass reputation back that boris fucked up. now hes working on getting it armed up with his new nukes and weapons.

trump = young fukkin chad in business running shit. the people love him, tv loves him, business loves him, all kind of friends. doesnt even want to be president until obama makes fun of him during an event. decides to run on the core idea of not being a political puppet and being a regular person. goes great gets elected and has an entire nation loyal to him as if he was jesus in the flesh.

that being said, they could both be (((them)))

t. son of a whore

okay you should have seen that one coming tbqh, not to be rude

Lmao kys subhuman gookshitblood. To central asia your kind goes

both my parents have blue eyes you couldt pick me out in a crowd

Keks you just btfo t. drunken slav

boris still owns me money for the moonshine

usually when you confront them when they didn't show up with the money, they just lie and go
>oh shit I forgot
either that or when they need more they come with it then instead

but I called boris several times, and he always went
>Извини, ты зaбыл, ты зaбыл
In his case though I think it was the case, the man lit sometimes couldn't leave the plane when he landed because he had already passed out, and those were not transatlantic trips either....

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-kermit-the-frog-pepé-le-pew-clip-ar-dubs-leaves-4chan-until-2018-starting-new (900x740, 93K)

>believing everything an insane dictator says

bet you think north korea is a democratic people's republic too.

When will the Based Anders Behring Breivik be out of jail ?

Lol, turns out he was acquitted later.
Nothing to see here then, the very first case and no jail or probation.

European racial reclamation will not be limited to street bashing. It will be a complete total revision of our census records to single out all mongrels.
Who cares? People are jailed for anti-clerical, anti-islamic or pro-Slavic comments all the fucking time.

never

people the insult religous authority should be shot imho

He is a God

I was talking about Holocaust denial law. So no one cares about it despite it being a criminal offense.

religous wacko detected

>Holocaust
but they were wooden doors in an air raid shelter keks

he has "forvaring" user, he will never get out

however... I have some indications here. the matter of fact I am confused right now. Maybe we all fell for their lies, but apparantly he has been communicating with all sorts of weirdos via mail. They pushed this narrative that they would not accept any mail to him.

so there was this rather funny shit here with him and this serial killer in sweden called the laserman who killed niggers and mudshits because they very subhumans. so nothing to do with religion which he didn't give zero fucks about.

anyways letters go forth and back between him and fjertvik.
Lasermannen:
>You are missguided Breivik, you killed your own people and not the niggers.

Fjertvik replies
>No you are very wrong and a racist
>You do not kill innocent people, you kill the traitors

something like that but really elaborate from both parties

summasumarum
>Try writing him
if you do, you must try getting under his skin so he replies

>imho
No Nord, Russian Slav or Brythonic Celt gives a shit about what a depigmented gook has to say lmao

Semitic anitracist religions don’t belong here in Europe
They don’t care about Ivan the drunk taxi driver talking shit about churkas in his kitchen either, but if you have a media platform - you are gone

>I'm not Tatar though.
Ok, no offense
>Are they larping?
Every second muh nationalist I've met was some inbred tatar named Marat or some shit like that
>They want even more autonomy for themselves, it's not very Russian nationalistic if you ask me.
Don't confuse Tatarstan government with the rest of their inbred scum poured all over Russia. For all I care all muslim shitholes can separate from Russia. We don't need them sucking eternally on federal funding and I don't want to see their hijab clad witches here.
>And I really don't understand your hate.
Research some history

bet he posts here

>mongols
kek