Left wing constantly mobilizes

>left wing constantly mobilizes
>right wing does nothing
>left wing attacks their enemies physically and socially
>right wing does nothing
>left wing grows stronger
>right wing does nothing

Seriously, this is happening because most of you faggots are too scared to actually do anything. If you see a problem in your country, go outside and do something about it. The left are killing us in this regard. Stop being such faggots.

Attached: C31A8C34-A746-4F11-8610-A607E992707E.jpg (1024x850, 119K)

they only have the confidence to mobilize because they know they have the media on their side. when we do it people start scouring the photographs trying to identify us so they can ruin our lives.

Its like a spirit bomb the right is just gathering enough energy to one hit all the libs

not really, we are out doing whatever, we just don't talk about it like lefty furfags, nor do we get caught

if you wanna MAGA, go out and MAGA, otherwise it's just whatever, working on functions on Jow Forums is as effective as foot soldiering an idea into reality

No I love watching antifa get bored and fight cops and old people.

Left wing party of malcontents and hate mongers.
You say it yourself, in the OP.
EMBRACE YOUR HATRED.

>it will come looking for you, soon.

Get ready to be called a CIA nigger.

Who cares? Fuck the right wing.

you're probably just driving around in tinted vehicle yelling profanities at minorities. you can't be disorganized like that, especially in an era where it's so easy to market your ideas on the internet, you need to have a name for your collective and a stated purpose.

I have not been threatened or attacked by anyone. No one has tried to prevent me from following my interests or hobbies. I can go to the store and buy whatever I want to eat. If the left was so strong then they would have an effect on my life, and yet I don't even think about them unless I am shitposting or just having some bantz.

>the right does nothing
Only if you live in cucked countries

Attached: Shanghai-massacre-1927.jpg (628x356, 274K)

Even though the chinese right wing lost to communism, at least Chiang Kai Shek was a heroic man who went down fighting. He even fought the foriegn japanese invaders while the commies hid and only came back out to attack the weakened nationalists to win like the pathetic cowards they are.

More than can be said about any supercucked western country right now.

I agree with this post, how many other government types besides fascism have actually been an offensive force to "leftism". There's a WLP video saying the same thing too, in that conservatives never take action and really only give ground and never do anything about it.

Attached: 1548809341335.jpg (1280x967, 311K)

> He even fought the foriegn japanese invaders while the commies hid and only came back out to attack the weakened nationalists to win like the pathetic cowards they are.
Fucking history, nigger, have you read it? Chiang was the one who hid, that's the fucking reason his men left him for Mao's army. Why the fuck would Mao assemble an army if they didn't want to fight? Why were people joining him if they didn't want to fight? How did they win if they weren't fighting? Stupid fucking revisionist.

>Chiang Kai Shek was a heroic man who went down fighting
HAHAHAHAHHA he literally fled to a cucked island and lived out the majority of his life in exile. Now he lies in a cucked mausoleum under the premise that his body will returned him his home town when the KMT takes back China, which will never happen. Do you know anything about Chiang?

Found the commiescum

BWAHAHAHAHA

Facts don't care about your feelings, you illiterate 70 IQ nigger.

Just wait until another Shanghai Massacre

You'll be axed in the street like how you deserve fucking commie

Yang will save us

Attached: IMG_20190308_094401.png (750x701, 653K)

the right wing wants me dead. fuck em.

And just like spirit bomb, it never works

Dealt with Buu nicely

>not really, we are out doing whatever, we just don't talk about it like lefty furfags, nor do we get caught
This. The left is constantly attacking people and then recording it to show their friends on facebook, and getting themselves caught. They usually get off thanks to liberal judges, like that guy who assaulted people with a bike lock, but they can't stop themselves from advertising their actions. To them it's not about wanting to do something, it's about having everyone else SEE what you are doing. It's like virtue signalling, only physical.

Everyone on the right trying to fix things are busy doing what needs to be done, and don't call attention to themselves. We don't need a public wiki, we don't need conventions, we don't need someone with a megaphone screaming at a crowd in public, we don't need a gathering place. We know what the problems are, and everyone is free to work on their own solutions. We don't need all of our friends giving us asspats to do it either.

go out
Buy gun
Buy maga hat
Wait
If someone attacks you, shoot them

Aquited. One less assailaint. Ez

Do you think it would be better PR to go after republicans elected to do something about it, but who betray us instead?

"based"

Oh boy, an anti-communist. Because:
>Communism is responsible for sending all our factories to China to maximize profit
>Communism is responsible for importing hordes of third-worlders to work for lower wages and maximize profits
>Communism is responsible for women being forced to work instead of raising children to maximize profits
>Communism is responsible for bailing out the big banks that are too big to fail

Here's you epitaph, dummy, write this down:
>Here lies the end of my bloodline
>But at least GDP was high
>I'm headed to that Amazon fulfillment center in the sky...

Get shot in the street commie dog

Genocide yourself, oh wait, you're already doing that.

well there were some attempts before it went tits up

Attached: DdcAPWqX4AAd_9k.jpg large.jpg (433x433, 77K)

We should all get together and launch a satellite in to space. The purpose of this mission is to tug an asteroid into Earth impacting orbit. Our target will be the Yellowstone Caldera.

if big brother didnt intervene on behalf of the left, i can assure you the left wouldnt be a problem anymore

This is what the right did in 1930s Spain. The left striked repeatedly, murdered right wingers, burnt churches, launched a full scale revolution and then stole lots of land. In response the right did nothing, until a man called Mola led a rising, and troops and falangist paramilitaries shot leftists in the streets like dogs before crushing Marxist and globalist influence for a 40 year period.

>right is us

fuck of boomer
you can conserve retreat and weakness on your own

Attached: Rockwell - conservatism guarantees that the victims of this delusion will merely try to conserve wha (1920x1080, 1.09M)

And therein lies the problem. Noone wants to do anything. But when the system collaspes then you will see people crying for action. If Im not dead the alt meme and leftist tears will be muy delicioso

Attached: ............png (942x556, 12K)

This.