HAPPENING: BRUCE OHR TESTIMONY LEAKED BY BASED CONGRESSMAN

dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf
IGNITE THE SEVEN CANNONS BABY IT'S GO TIME

previous thread

Attached: 1522935796606.jpg (499x499, 179K)

ayyyyy fuck deep state kikes

Attached: 15520.jpg (1020x1423, 200K)

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not
busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-12-52-56.png (800x1280, 114K)

Before one of your faggots posts the MI-6 disinfo screenshot:
He was talking about when he first met Steele in 2007, at which time we already know he was working for MI-6.

Attached: Untitled.png (635x861, 83K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-12-53-35.png (800x1280, 113K)

Attached: MI6steele.png (832x497, 145K)

Oh holy fucking shit I'm praying, and I mean PRAYING, for it to finally be time. I can't take it anymore, it just has to give

Attached: 1551814437871.png (973x910, 1.02M)

Nothing ever happens in a happening thread. Happening threads are only created to distract from activism threads.

W O W. i just went for a 3 mile run. i feel so E N E R G I Z E D. wtf? i feel AMAZING. so AWAKE.
my blood is F L O W I N G. this feel awesome. i'm ready to sit down and read through this shit. what's the story with Weissman??

Holy cow. i just feel so A W A K E. i just did another 20 push ups to keep my blood p u m p i n g. i just feel the ENERGY. like WOW.

i could stay up all day. I'm ready to get digging. Literally S O A W A K E. i can feel the E N E R G Y

Yep, thats the bullshit (((they))) are spreading in every thread.

lol. I just posted that pasta for the laughs. Godspeed in your digging bro. Keep us posted.

Yawn, Im going to get comfy. It feels so nice to rest. Good night anons.

when the normies see the fnords, you'll know it's time

>Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska is a Russian oligarch. He is the founder of Basic Element, one of Russia's largest industrial groups, and Volnoe Delo, Russia's largest charitable foundation. Until 2018, he was the president of En+ Group, a Russian energy-related company, and United Company Rusal, the second largest aluminium company in the world.

>Basic Element has been managing Oleg Deripaska’s investments into the following six economic sectors - energy and mining, manufacturing, financial services, construction and real estate, agribusiness and airport management.[5] Over 150,000 people work at the group's companies in Russia, the CIS, Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe and Latin America.

>47.41% stake in alumina and aluminium producer UC RUSAL
>United Company RUSAL (Russian: OК PУCAЛ, translit. OK RUSAL) is the world's second largest aluminium company by primary production output (as of 2016). It was the largest until overtaken by China Hongqiao Group in 2015. UC RUSAL accounts for almost 9% of the world's primary aluminium output and 9% of the world's alumina production.

Attached: oh2.jpg (628x781, 400K)

>It was the largest until overtaken by China Hongqiao Group in 2015. UC RUSAL accounts for almost 9% of the world's primary aluminium output and 9% of the world's alumina production.
Either of them in Venezuela?

It's nothing. Read a book. Everyone already knew he worked for MI-6. Idiots.

Attached: nothingburger.png (582x606, 45K)

>Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska
funny how the russia investigation looked into manafort for... stealing from a russian oligarch

really makes you think

Attached: russia-investigation-manafort-for-a-russians-benefit.png (464x542, 20K)

Hillary gave them hypersonic sled designs that they are now threatening us with.
Proof? From Russia with Money- you can still find the report online if you look in the right places.

I'm feeling sleepy. Anyone else tired?

anybody know who the fuck this bevilaqua kid is?

Attached: 1532622767018.gif (219x241, 160K)

wtf is this hahaha

Attached: 1548170170644.gif (250x200, 1.48M)

i dont wanna read all that is this about in peach mint or what

You gots sum peach mints?

>other chan
>people are going over the testimony and posting interesting bits
>here
And Jow Forums pretends to know anything about anything.

thats right i represent all of Jow Forums

this thread should be top of the catalog keep it bumped

bump

bump

Cope on a rope.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552002283676.jpg (712x829, 52K)

Why don't you lurk some more newfag?

I can't believe I lived in a time where all this shit is going down. the establishment has basically shown that they will not let an outsider, esp a conservative one, wield any kind of power or implement any serious changes. so they'll prevent us from having any serious victories or accomplishments, and it's just a matter of time until they're able to end the American experiment and implement their communist dystopian hell.
so what exactly do you have to lose at this point? obviously Trump can't drain the swamp when thousands of (((deep state))) goons are plotting against him. so it's basically the beginning of the end. our generations will be the ones to have let the light of liberty be forever extinguished.

Attached: 1551137257681m.jpg (1024x513, 46K)

> Deripaska.
> Paska.

Hahahahahahahahaha

>mfw its another one of those "im going to sleep its nothing" shills
>trying this hard