Congratulations Minnesota

Hello Jow Forums, my name is Marni Hockenberg and I am a white American woman who is appalled that my fellow Americans have elected two Jihadis into US congress. These members are connected to CAIR which is basically Hamas and want Sharia law. They will vote against Israel at every turn and they want to kill us all. How could Americans vote for such a thing? Please take a few minutes to watch my message below.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZz--1E6aGQ

Attached: Marni.jpg (360x360, 15K)

fuck jews and fuck israel.

Attached: 1550040842081.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Good, fuck Israel and fuck RINOs like you.
Repeal the 14th RIGHT NOW.

I cant wait for all the boomers to die

fake and gay

Godammit newfag. you didn't read the Jow Forums guidelines. You are supposed to lurk for two year before posting. I'm going to report your ass to the authorities and have your membership to Jow Forums deleted.

>(((Hockenberg)))
>(((fellow white person)))

Cair is less cancerous than AIPAC and that’s saying something.

minnesota always sucked

Attached: 1525985576021.png (1782x1070, 1.95M)

>hockenberg
>white
Ay tone

Holy fuck, people need to watch the video, especially starting at 3:00 minutes. Does this kind of bullshit and acting actually fool people?

SOON

Attached: Kill Jews.png (500x500, 185K)

>I am a white American woman

Attached: hfw.jpg (1186x960, 120K)

What the fuck... 5 seconds in I'm already annoyed and turned it off

ugh these people are EXHAUSTING

That was some razzy award acting.

>((((((((((((((white American woman))))))))))))))

What's wrong with Sharia law.
I might prefer it over feminism and faggotry.

Attached: 1539363607077.jpg (2778x4000, 877K)

Remember 9-11. Most if you basement dwellers weren’t born yet. Muslims are the enemy. Don’t be fooled by them.

>muslims did 9/11
Unbased and bluepilled

I was already a teenager when 9/11 happened you fucking kike shill. Kill yourself.

Attached: Israel did 9-11.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

Hi Ms. Hockenberg, welcome to Jow Forums.

Thanks for sharing your video. Please note that I have omitted the echoes around your name as a gesture of good faith.

> How could Americans vote for such a thing?

1965 immigration act where JFK promises that new citizens will not change the demographic face of the country. Such a statement, considered common sense, would be 100% perceived as "white supremacist" today, due to the leftward shift of the Overton window.

As you are no doubt aware, Minnesota has been importing thousands of Somalis and Middle East/North Africans. When we bring on these people as legitimate citizens, we neglect the fact that their values do not reflect ours. They will simply vote for people who look like them, or vote for free stuff. This is one of the reasons their civilizations have been so stagnant in the last 1000 years.

This leads to the conclusion that a multicultural democracy that does not exercise intense discretion on who is allowed to immigrate (and who is allowed to vote) is a diseased system just waiting for complete catastrophe. You are witnessing this catastrophe play out in realtime as your voice in the Republic is replaced with sand barbarians.

Now show me those tits.

Good wishes to you and yours,
user

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)