Mercedes Womens Day Advert

Get in here and thumb down this feminist BULLSHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=vsGrFYD5Nfs

Attached: download (4).jpg (205x160, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTC4gMxivII
pinterest.co.uk/pin/293296994453840496/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4OGa6nwSGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D
CHEK'D
>CHEK'D

>as usual, pol can't handle history
Remember without Bertha Benz we would be knee deep in horse's manure. Thanks for introducing the car to the world, Bertha Benz.

> she introduced her husband's invention to the world that changed everything
This is not feminism, this is Europeanism. And its beautiful

I expected to see some feminist bullshit. Jokes on me, this is Jow Forums after all

She didn't introduce anything. She merely drove her husbands invention. And that scene at the start with women ploughing the fields, are you kidding??

>feminist bullshit
I get that the kikes brainwashed you user, but Bertha was relevant to the automotive industry.

Attached: 1552025093642.png (657x527, 19K)

Women worked the fields too, I take it im talking to a 4th generation city dweller.

Europeanism is gay. Fuck everyone west of Staßburg, east of the Rhine and south of the Alps

Attached: Ifuchinghatetheeiffeltowerohmygoditssouglypleasedestroyiwouldsponsorisisiftheydid.jpg (189x267, 7K)

Women actually plow the little they have in shitskin countries cuz their nigger husbands are lazy fucks

Raised in the country. You're full of shit. Horses/ cows have been used extensively for millennia; women aren't even strong enough to do that.

youtu.be/UTC4gMxivII

This is you op lol

The simple fact that they included the words "her husbands invention" shows that this in not some feminist propaganda. Good job Mercedes, and thanks Bertha for being such an outstanding woman who took it upon herself to jury rig the car so his kids and wife weren't stranded in a town with no cell service.

Attached: German painting.jpg (265x190, 14K)

I see nothing wrong with this, it's historically accurate without pushing any raging feminist agenda.

Mercedes was and still remains the car for the 1488, and unlike Ford or GM they'll never put a woman as their CEO.

"Husbands invention" as an addendum. Fucking leaf.

It was all Bertha's fault.

Attached: Screenshot - 03082019 - 07:12:36 PM.png (585x598, 423K)

>And that scene at the start with women ploughing the fields, are you kidding??

The mind behind the ad.

Alice is a writer and creative director currently working at antoni, the European lead agency for Mercedes-Benz. Born in Italy, she graduated in Anthropology and learned the ropes at McCann Rome. In 2012 she moved to Berlin and DDB, where she built and headed a new unit for the European accounts of Sony, eBay and T-Mobile. Since 2017 she is leading global integrated campaigns for Mercedes-Benz at antoni.

She believes that advertising can shape culture, entertain people and be socially relevant - all while making brands more successful.

Attached: alice bottaro.jpg (750x464, 51K)

docs are killing us.

Attached: guns_vs_docs.jpg (600x881, 263K)

Take a closer look, the plow isn't even in the ground, its barely scraping the top inch. Obviously they are just moving it from point a to point b

>that nose
underrated

> husbands invention is an addendum
Was it or was it not in the ad? You of all people should be raging over much more important stuff. Do you even have a tv loicence to watch this ad?

Keep reaching faggot. Wtf is wrong with you leafs?

>MY SIDES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 Bertha Benz The Journey That Changed Everything - YouTube.png (1173x660, 271K)

> reaching
Have you ever plowed a field faggot? The shovel is sunk over a foot deep when actually plowing. I dont see a furrow or any evidence that they are plowing.

I literally expected some amerimutt-tier sjw bs, but for fuck's sake come on now

Of course they aren't fucking ploughing the field, it is a gimmick fucking video for propaganda purposes. That is my point. You're reaching by pretending that is not what they were showing, as if anyone is going to look at the plough and be like "Oh they're just carrying it back to the barn, clearly they aren't actually ploughing".
Cows/ horses, are used to move ploughs, and always have been. Why the fuck would women be moving it, when they have animals to do that?

Why give it views? By disliking it you just validate it to leftists. Fucking idiots

Never mind. There is actually historical evidence that settlers and pioneers used to harness them selves up to the plough to work the fields.
In this picture it was women. Usually it was the men but often it was whoever wanted to eat.

Attached: B5MAJC.jpg (1300x1044, 205K)

Why do they always have to make something that antagonize European men instead of just celebrating whatever they want?
Every single commercial/movie/show who wants to portray a "strong woman" always show European men looking down on her or treating like shit, which is complete non-sense.
There have been Queens since the dawn of time, noble women, we had female writers, scientists for a very long time and these cunts always make it out to be like women were treated like cattle until 70 years ago, it's complete historical revisionist insanity.

>waiting for someone to disagree with you so that you can post pic related
fucking leafs

LIAR. pinterest.co.uk/pin/293296994453840496/

"French women ploughing during WW1 because the horses were being used in the war". Fuck off lying faggot.

No Satan, I just googled it (did women pull the plow in the fields) and then learnt something.

That's even worse than the initial assumption user.

"Three French women tug a plow across a field in the Somme. Retreating... News Photo | Getty Images
gettyimages.ca
Three French women tug a plow across a field in the Somme. Retreating German soldiers took all the livestock from the area. 1917. | Location: Somme Department, France."

>Why do they always have to make something that antagonize European men instead of just celebrating whatever they want?

From the horse's mouth:

"She believes that advertising can shape culture, entertain people and be socially relevant - all while making brands more successful."

This ad is basically propaganda. She's hasn't even bothered to make it in german, it looks to be set in a dystopian far-west. I guess mercedes cucks like it.

My opinion still stands. This is not feminist propaganda, if it is they are doing it wrong. She didn't even get sexually assaulted in the bar.

Thank you. Can always rely on ItalianBros for an honest insight, unlike faggot bottom boys from Canada.

>Someone disagreed with me online so I looked up a specific example that disagrees with what they're saying, regardless of whether or not it is a cherry picked example

Attached: cog.png (500x522, 114K)

That is what happened back then. My grandmother also mentioned women ploughed the fields.

They. Just. Reduced. The. Greatest. Inventor. In. History. And. The. Best. Automotive. Company. In. The. World. To. A. Footnote. On. A. Video. About. His. Fucking. Dishwasher/ Wife.
> Leaf - "Totally not reducing men to insignificance, even if the feminist film maker says it is"

How? I literally googled it and found a pic of women pulling a plough. It was usually men and obviously only when there was issues with having animals to do the work. ie, the pic explains that because all the horses were being used in the war effort. But pioneers and settlers did this same practice when they needed to. Kind of actually proves that the ad is historically accurate, cherrypicked sure but not fake and gay.

i knda liked it

It honestly ain't worse than what the gypsies are doing
youtube.com/watch?v=m4OGa6nwSGY

> cognitive dissonance
People watched this ad and thought it was intersectional feminist propaganda. It's not

Fucken dusgastying!!!!

>Everybodi I Don liek is fat virgun!!! 11!

That's pretty bad.

> man sees a need and creates a thing to fill the need
Seems to me like he was inspired by his wife and kids. It's okay to be an alpha and not hate thr natural order of things, user.

Weak af strawman. We're talking about the advert, made by a feminist, not the inventor.

Gotta love how quickly feminists drop their egalitarianism when class clashes with sex.

Okay, back to the advert. What specifically about the advert hurt you user? We already both proved that the first 10 seconds was plausible and or historically accurate.

>her husbands invention
No not feminist propaganda, they only try to jump on the bandwagon of the mainstream narrative of strong women.

I watched it and didn't find it particularly objectionable. What am I missing?

Attached: 1520461933316.jpg (3600x2760, 1.74M)

If that wasn't a condescending treatment in the bar, I don't know what is. The pharmacist assumed she wanted to clean her skirt or kill her horse.

> she believed in herself
This is the only thing that could possibly be considered part of 'the narrative'. Yet if you look at the context deeper you would see that her husband helped her to understand the nuances and quirks of his invention. Its like being angry that someone's wife knows how to change tire instead of crying and going into panic mode about it.
50km is a long walk and he wouldn't have sent her and his kids if he also didn't believe in her

There is nothing wrong with stereotypes and condescending attitudes towards people. She didn't even see it as anything besides bants. This is either very very poor propaganda or a fairly accurate portrayal of a better time where gender roles were natural and complimentary to one another.

Why in the fuck do they always need to make the baby crying 10x louder then everything else?

There is no fucking way a few women could move that plow. Are you just pretending to be retarded?

I agree with you, thats why its good that mercedes upped the number to closer to a dozen.

This is still me by the way. My phone died