So what's the catch with UBI?

So what's the catch with UBI?

Attached: 1551938653147.jpg (794x715, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs
youtube.com/watch?v=bi3BCfJcc-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The money would literally need to appear out of thin air. We could seize every penny from every billionaire in the country to fund the UBI and the money would run out in less than a year.

Urinary Botulism Infection. Resulting from splaying one's genitals open and gaping the wound apart with Captain Marvel action figures.

There's no catch.

There isn't one

Attached: 5C5239DB-97C8-47F4-A9B5-F8E5DEFD9502.jpg (1024x436, 87K)

>So what's the catch with UBI?

the catch is it's inevitable if automation keeps reducing jobs if the economy wants people to be able to buy their stuff

Retard post.

Not even remotely true

Totally quartlerly corporate profits in the US averaged ~2trillion dollars last year. Even at a 16.5% tax we would have more than enough to pay every single US citizen $1000 a month.

No catch. Just $1005 burgers and politics being reduced to politicians promising higher and higher UBI until the entire system crashes.

Attached: 1476576004825.png (512x512, 105K)

He wants a path to citizenship for illegals, doesn't want a proper wall and giving everyone 1k a month will make things cost more. Also anyone can just offer 2k or 3k a month and his entire platform is now useless.

This assumes we have no other entitlement programs. He also wants Medicare for all and citizenship to 20 million illegals.

Thank you for your reasonable, well thought out rebuttal. I have read the links you have provided and I have decided to change my mind. I love the UBI now and believe nothing could possibly go wrong with it.

Sure, we already have corporations and jobs going overseas left and right over taxes, let's tax them even more. That'll convince them to stay!

And we haven't even touched on all the inflation UBI will cause.

People want what they don't have. If everyone is given money for free, why would anyone want it anymore. Dollar would inflate like mad.

>So what's the catch with UBI?
You have to legalize 30 million spics
DROPPED.COM

>until the entire system crashes.
Oh no! That sucks!

>Imagine if everyone had access to running water. The water would literally need to appear out of thin air. We could drain every lake in the country to fund the to fill the pipes and the water would run out in less than a year.
-you

No catch. Free money. We print it, you spend it.

Attached: 1551879265656.jpg (1440x900, 376K)

isn't yang a WN or something though?

I just want to let my nuts /yang/

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

Attached: 1551909922316.png (400x400, 339K)

Just pro-White.
youtube.com/watch?v=bi3BCfJcc-g

Attached: Birth-death rate.png (574x509, 333K)

There's a diminishing marginal utility associated with water that doesn't exist with money. Namely you stop being thirsty and an excess of water will drown you. Give everyone free cash and things will just get more expensive because everything costs as much as people are willing to pay for it. Couple that with a new tax and you've got yourself right back where you started.

>Pro white
>Citizenship to 30 million illegals
Yeah no

he wont print it you mongrel.