I shit you not ,save this pic

I shit you not ,save this pic,
you will get 300 replies easy,indians get seriously mad about it.and it is a SHILL PROOF THREAD,
they have to reply with indian flag.
U have never seen real success kike it ever before.

Attached: 1538060129263.jpg (453x680, 73K)

kek

I'm an Indian in America and I'm fuckin PISSED delete this shit

>kike it ever before

an obvious photoshop

Context?

I know this is regular poo behavior but these are celebs, was this an event or something?

Attached: 021D1078-F4FA-4E8E-9CED-026AA0A820A2.jpg (720x1080, 219K)

The Jewess can tell how much power she retains even in such a position

DELET

Is that the claw?

As angry as I get, I cannot deny she's a hottie.
Would breed

Probably used as proof ten years later he sexually assaulted her

not even intented just a mistype.
[ix will get me a b& anyway if that gives me any credit?
fuck it all... goibg for a smoke.

Attached: 1541985867033.jpg (1198x1548, 388K)

say what you want about the paki but does anyone here have a sex move?
you got a catapult?

Attached: 1527690449895.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

I don't understand? What's happening in the picture and why would poos be angry about it?

(beyond being jealous that it isn't them, obviously)

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

why would any indian care about this at all? Are you under the impression that indians idolize this guy or something? LOL.

They are insecure that others think they are subconsciously identifying with him, which they often probably are.

Fake photo ... What's up with the hand...

OP is a curry nigger and proud one of his fellow poo niggers "achievement"
humping some kiked "white" bobs and veganas and trying to trick Jow Forums into shilling their poo hive minds collective "victory" over humans

show flag poo?

What's there to be mad about? 30% of Indians are basically tribal and ultra-rural fucks who are a genetic dead end making under $1/day. 40% have bred so much within their own caste that their genetic pool has calcified some horrible traits.
Only about 20% of the Indian population is not sub-Saharan tier in IQ. Of these, less than 1% actually live in actual cities (your tier-2/3 towns aren't "cities" - they're glorified zoos).

Majority of India isn't worth saving. Thanos could fuck half this country and there would STILL be around 600M retards still left

you replied poo.

What about it?