Most true Stonetoss on Jow Forums

Circles on suicide watch

Attached: 1552062700050.png (3200x3200, 3.29M)

>reading comics

OC

Attached: 4F29AC90-D5C7-4680-BE3A-4392A9890FDF.jpg (1000x1000, 194K)

Not the original. The original's font actually fit each dude. You're too new here to have seen the OC, the rest of saw it, bro
Give up

Circles and circulos on el watch de suicidio

This is a simplification of how it was prior to the Sixties. Blacks and Whites had an understanding of sorts. Then the floodgates opened and everything was thrown out

>being this much of a faggot

>stealing content and calling it OC

fag

White people deserve genocide.

The highly productive ones have created a scenario where they will be a tiny global minority in the future. Instead of acknowledging the problem, they ignore it because it makes them uncomfortable until its too late. The worst part, is that the white people who do care about it tend to be unproductive neets with no kids.

Then why did blacks wanted rights?

but its latinos who are conservative. hell they might be more christian (albeit catholic) than whites at this point

Because Jow Forums loves revisionist history

Attached: kit.jpg (1075x1365, 805K)

They need David stars

They didn't, it was certain special interest groups stirring the pot

You're not wanted either and the OP's pic actually includes you pieces of shit over on the right there. Seems clear to me. I agree.
ALL of you out

Feudalism is conservative also doesn't mean it's smart to implement

It wasn't ideal, but blacks had it better it many ways.

>touching niggers
the absolute state of amerifatties

>nigger wearing my flag
No thanks

Why opinion?
It's not the spic flag

I personally do not care at all about 'my' race. Only the people in my life matter. Talking about race and the so called white genocide is pretty pointless imo.

Attached: (you) (3).png (640x795, 157K)

Attached: 1551405283789.jpg (926x678, 76K)

>oi don't care about moi people
>whot even is whoite
You are the kekistani here, retard.

Attached: CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg (547x500, 71K)

>civic nationalism

>OC
Fuck off faggot.

Attached: Feet fags.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

Attached: 1550920697318.png (1000x1000, 137K)

If you don’t give a single care about those who can reproduce with you/your offspring and represent your genes, you’re absolutely cucked. Go be an atomized individual in the woods alone with no tech anybody has invented, fag. If you care about your family, you should care about others who represent your genes, proportionately to the level of relatedness.

I’m not sure I’m reading you correctly but I don’t think blacks should wear a flag that doesn’t represent them

And another Pedroid identifies himself.
The cartoon really works.

Imagine hating feet pussy

>gets lunches for even looking at a white woman

>Blacks had it better

Wew