JUST

why can't this FUCKING ASSHOLE quit apologizing for shit we didn't do, what the fuck, his MO is as follows:
>do some illegal shit to enrich himself
>get called out for it
>deny it or filibuster forever
>come out and apologize for something else unrelated that has nothing to do with what he was accused of, essentially apologizing "on behalf of Canada" (grouping us all into this shit, lowering our self-worth and dignity)
>still never apologize for his original personal crimes
>get richer and richer

WHY is this allowed

Attached: trudeau apologizes again.jpg (916x565, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_x1ARXiGWs&t=1471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like father like son.

It's fine. Theres no way hes getting reelected now. It's over. Liberals got BTFO everywhere. They have no chance

He thinks Canadians are gullible as fuck. 9 months and hes gone folks, you think he would stick around to run the official opposition?

i wish this were true but every fucking stupid ass liberal i talk to has said stuff like
>"he may have his flaws but he's better than the alternatives and he keeps his promises, like legalizing weed"

I say "HES FUCKING CORRUPT AND A LIAR"
they say
>"so is every politician and i trust Trudeau more than any of the alternatives"

we're fucked user, absolutely fucking fucked! too many braindead retards in this country

Its fucking over they lost Ontario Quebec and New Brunswick even before this happened. There is no way for them to win now regular normies hate them even fuxking immigrants dont want them now

Which the awkward chuckles.
24:31
youtube.com/watch?v=H_x1ARXiGWs&t=1471

*Watch

>libs owned by kikes are voted out
>neo-con kike suckers get elected

Attached: Drew-Barrymore-2018.jpg (1543x1543, 120K)

>are voted out
lol are voted out

What did he apologize for now?

Bernier 2019

Attached: theshadow.gif (600x694, 10K)

>What did he apologize for now?
Not protecting the intellectual property of Canada's Eskimos when an American company first trademarked the Eskimo Pie.

Attached: 8356225_1.jpg (500x500, 48K)

That's a big tell that someone is spewing bullshit. Al Gore does it when he talks about climate change.

I no longer give a fuck. Let them get what they want. Let them degrade our country.let them continue criminal activity. Nobody can touch him. Let him get re elected. Let him do what he wants. You're worthless.We only get jobs and nothing else, thats how they hush us. stop sounding so patriotic it doesnt benifit the odds. Media will drown out the right because of bribes. Let people continue to shoot up schools,crowds,airports. Just stop caring and let them destroy the country

Yes he will run again. Hes already in full swing.

DECEMBER 31st 2015:

>11:45 PM, a terrible snowstorm has struck Canada
>Justin Trudeau stands on the eastern shores of Nova Scotia
>He stares out into the dark cold night, his hands in his coat pockets, an unlit joint hanging defiantly from his lips
>To date 24,975 Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada
>Justin promised 25,000 by the new year; Justin does not accept failure.
>Whitecaps crash violently against the rocks
>Our brave PM doesn’t flinch, his flowing mane has never been more still
>He calmly looks at his watch. It’s 11:52pm.
>”Sir!” a voice calls from the darkness. It’s John McCallum, minister of immigration. “Has the last boat arrived yet?”
>Justin removes the joint from his lips and examines it briefly.
>“They’ll be here. There’s still time.”
>“I don’t think they’ll make it, Sir. It’s almost midnight. The sea is a cruel mistress.”
>Justin turns his neck, just enough to make eye contact with his insolent cabinet minister.
>Just then a silhouette appears behind him.
>The last boat emerges from the dark sea
>The final 25 refugees paddle to shore, thanking Allah and Trudeau for their mercy.
>Justin keeps his gaze locked on John McCallum as the tiniest smirk escapes from his lips.
>He puts the joint back in his mouth and lights it as the Syrian refugees walk on solid ground for the first time in weeks.
>He takes a deep drag and looks up at the sky.
>Before exhaling he says, “John, do you remember what I told you on election night?”
>John stutters a bit, ‘y-yes, Sir. I remember.”
>the refugees surround Trudeau, groping him with hugs and cries of gratitude.
>“Mr. McCallum?” Justin says, stepping away from the crowd of refugees.
>“Yes Sir?”
>The prime minister flicks the roach into the sea, puts on sunglasses, and starts walking away.
>“Tell these kind people what year it is.”

YEEEAAAHHHHHH

Attached: dudeweed.png (630x748, 228K)

Im voting for him again
I want to see canada burn and hear the people scream in anger against the corruption.

he apologized, on behalf of all Canadians, to the Inuit natives for their mistreatment during the tuberculosis epidemic in the 1940s...

Can you imagine if Trump went on television and said something like:
>*ahem* "I would just like to apologize, on behalf of all Americans, for the terrible mistreatment of the Africans during the slavery era. We are deeply ashamed and owe you a great debt"

like what the fuck is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>He thinks Canadians are gullible as fuck
But, you are.
As far as self-righteousness junkies go, you are probably rank 1 worldwide at the moment. Trudeau taps right into your collective desire to be just that. Truths and shit are irrelevant.

Attached: 14513451.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Trudeau has SNC Lavalin
Chretien had Shawinigan
Did Paul Martin have a scandal?
What about previous liberal leaders?
Harper have a scandal I didn't hear about?