Apologize

Its Women’s Day

Attached: FE79459F-398F-4D77-98F6-A71B0FEDDECF.jpg (1536x1683, 1.13M)

I saw her butt hole.

I liked it.

Does anybody know when International Men's Day is? How come we don't celebrate each other equally? Is this really about equality?

It was pretty nice. Would play a round.

I looked it up. Nov 19th.
>International Men's Day is also an opportunity to recognize men who don't fall into traditional manifestations of masculinity, such as gay and bisexual men, transmen, or masculine non-binary people.
But it's full of man shaming and gay effeminate praise. So really it's two international women's days. Fuck you cunts.

>Does anybody know when Internation Men's Day is?
Yes, is every other single day in the year.

She got nice tits. She likes dildos, shes a whore. She should STFU and take some cock, WHITE cock

SHE PREFERS WEINSTEIN COCK

Why does she hate the broken system that allowed her to amass such wealth and prosperity?

lol the way that write that stuff implies that you need to respect the opinion of someone who plays dressup all day

I would help her gain nirvana with my dick.

Hunger Games really did a number on her.

>celebrities not understanding people are getting sick of then and tripling down

because if Men had their own day the entire world would kvetch in the accomplishments of men kek

no you did not
that was some guy's gf off /hc/
fucking retard normie

Haha I like your answer.

What is it with actors and unwarranted self importance?
Besides her pretty face and actic talent she is literally a small brained normal woman.
Where does she take the hybris to talk on such matters?

fed up with america's 'broken' system that has made her a multi-millionaire.

she has a great beehind

>she didnt say she wanted to fix hollywood, user

You know why we call them 'stars' right?

Attached: star.png (513x594, 89K)

#metoo

Women can't even save themselves for marriage. How the fuck do you expect them to save a country.

ROASTIE NATIONALISM

Eat a dick you cockney fuck. That was legit Lawrence anus.

Fucking this Kek, the bitches are getting restless as marraige rates are plummeting

No hymen no diamond

why don't you want to follow this powerful woman's orders on how to remake america Jow Forums?

Attached: IT47DBs.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Underrated.

>plan to save America
Does it not involve sucking Jewish cock?

Attached: f513faf00c78274cddaaa1b0a3ffdea4--harvey-weinstein-jennifer-lawrence.jpg (200x300, 10K)