Why can’t Donald Trump supporters accept the reality that their God emperor betrayed them by breaking all his...

Why can’t Donald Trump supporters accept the reality that their God emperor betrayed them by breaking all his promises while siding with Israel not America?
>it’s all 4D chess, have faith in Trump
You people need serious mental help

Attached: A9FFACFB-A815-48FA-9805-FC37CFBEC12D.jpg (590x558, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com/
lmgtfy.com/?q=global pact on migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those people are just retards who bought hats and made a financial investment they're still paying interest on because they're also poor

>using Isreal as an argument for not supporting Trump
Maybe we aren’t racist nazi fucks like yourself to abaddon Trump because of Israel? If you weren’t a brainlet in geopolitics, you’d know Israel is our most important ally in the Middle East. If it wasn’t for Israel who knows how many terrorist attacks like 9/11 would happen to America.

becuase they are borderline retarded to being paraplegics

So who do we vote for? We get 2 choices and right now libshits are fucking cancer on a hockey stick.

No reality to your babbling bullshit

Damn he is lucky to have that elegant, statuesque piece of ass. I hate being a poor fuck with no chance of getting a million dollar Slovenian model

How the hell is Israel protecting America?

Attached: 1503558759555.jpg (625x560, 161K)

Ryan Dawson proved Mossad did 9/11. Get fucked kike.

Attached: 1551111217319.png (980x1346, 366K)

>we
Fuck off juden. Your parasite race is a plague on humanity and needs to be exterminated

By being a bulwark between terrorists states and America. Isreal sacrifices itself to save America just like in revelations when Jews return to Israel for the next coming of Christ.

So is Trump. Maybe it's time to stop voting and paying taxes.

>recieves billions of tax dollars from OUR labor
>sacrifices
You parasites never cease to amaze me with your lies and victimhood

But he didn't break his promises disinfo shill

promiseskept.com/

Attached: 1446062558920.png (800x820, 267K)

Israel funded ISIS.

>pro Israel American
Fucking disgusting.
You you let Jewish men rape your wife as well as your nation?

I'm as anti-jewish as it comes, that's why I hate you JIDF. President Trump has put this country first more than any other president previous. He's pulled out of a multitude of international jew agreements. Why do you think the globalists are railing against him so hard?

Attached: 1446334811391.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>approved 38 billion in aid
Yea, no, fuck off kike and take your 70iq big orange puppet with you.

>Why can’t Donald Trump supporters accept the reality that their God emperor betrayed them by breaking all his promises while siding with Israel not America?

Because reality is siding with 4D chess theory and most anti-Trump threads reeks of judaism.

Attached: Syria.png (591x806, 447K)

AHAHAHAH you brainlet, every single president has given Israel aid. Not one of them has pulled out of international trade and immigration agreements. Get fucked shill. He went completely against the bilderberg plan like no other president has ever done.

Attached: 1440537271882.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Correct.

Attached: isis.jpg (645x710, 97K)

Because the campaign is nothing but a wishlist

Attached: 51E07F11-FED9-4F80-984D-00F633DBFF8E.jpg (300x225, 32K)

The fuck are you even talking about? You're just grasping at straws as you fall deeper into a cope spiral. Zion Don is POZZed. Just look at the last few days. He called any criticism of a fucking Israeli lobby antisemitic.
But don't let me stop your big gay cope party.
I know it's all you can probably do to stave off suicide.

>The fuck are you even talking about?
Yeah you brainlet shill have no idea what bilderberg even is do you, you don't know about the TPP or the Global compact on migration. Trump is the only president who would have stopped migration from a multitude of Islamic countries too. Michigan was starting to overflow before he became president.

Attached: 1496279488827.jpg (3515x2482, 451K)

>heh, I'm just throw up some esoteric business group and say my big gay Zionist boyfriend doesn't like em and I won't have to come to terms with his pro Israel behavior
COPE
O
P
E

>bilderberg
>some esoteric business group

your nose is showing

Ok gay boi, I'll play ball. What did Zion Don do to oppose "the Builderberg Group" that was good for America as a whole? Tell me all about the 4D chess.

I told you and you didn't address it. The global pacts on trade and immigration. Every single international agreement that gave away our sovereignty trump has pulled out of.

Coping this hard, get mental help sicko

What "global pact on immigration"? What does it have to do with the Builderberg Group?

We need Israel because they fucking slaughter muslims in the middle east, and in return the muslims commit terrorism and show the word how peaceful islam is as they behead everyone who doesn't fuck goats. We've pit two of our worst enemies in a single cage, and we're forcing them to fight it out. Either Israel glasses all the sand-niggers, or the muslims gas the jews for a second time. Either way, we'll have destroyed one of our enemies without getting our hands dirty, and our remaining enemy will be weak from fighting.

Israel funds the terrorists you stupid fuck. The only Muslims they slaughter are Palestinians (armed with rocks and blown off limbs) whose land they want.

>I said cope to your absolutely true statements
>get memed on boi

50 iq

>What "global pact on immigration"?

We've got a bluepilled shill here
lmgtfy.com/?q=global pact on migration

>approved 38 billion in aid
He didn't. That is stuck in with the anti-BDS bill that's probably not even going to make it past the House. All israel has gotten is a lost war in Syria, 3 billion which is pretty standard in terms of foreign aid from the US, and a few hundred million to buy rockets from us.

I don't get it, isn't Israel the shield against the "hordes" ?

You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.

Are you some kind of retard or something?

Attached: segen.jpg (230x474, 39K)

Israel is a right wing ethnostate. What's not to like?

Attached: qG9vg.png (1214x1252, 1.02M)

Any Republican > Democrat

THE GOYIM B.T.F.O.

Attached: netanyahu.png (800x600, 633K)