The reason Islam is taking over the West is because we don't have a strong belief in Christianity

The reason Islam is taking over the West is because we don't have a strong belief in Christianity.

The Jews want Islam imported because they find it easier to deal with than a belief in Jesus Christ.

Attached: the cross.jpg (190x266, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judereglementet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toleransediktet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Sweden
bbc.com/news/world-europe-45877584
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay, cool story op

did you even read the bible?
it is prophecy that the church will fall apart
and that the mud will not stick with the iron

real christians have already won, because we have a home in heaven and shit on this earth

Attached: christcucks live.jpg (960x960, 237K)

>real christians have already won,
pretty much this

I hate to see my fellow man suffer, but I know those who have found Jesus Christ wil lbe redeemed once we leave this earth, so I can't complain too much

Would love too fuck some of the enemies up, but if it isn't in gods plan, oh well

i mean it's not like christianity made todays levels of tolerance for immigration possible

it's not like european christian kings enacted laws to allow anyone to immigrant, including jews, like...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judereglementet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toleransediktet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Sweden

You know what I've never understood. Sooner or later, everyone's sins will be forgiven when God will finally end Satan and its Hell domain. What happens after? Should I slave away in Heaven? I can manage that. Should I slave away in Heaven on an equal footing as the ones that plotted against, corrupted and humiliated humanity, spent time in Hell and act like everything is fine that they have the same afterlife? It's worth fighting for virtue, normality and honor, but the rewards are anything but the scenario above. The whole forgive your enemy part never clicked with me, there has to be permanent consequences otherwise what's the point? All roads lead to Rome is not a fucking good choice.

>The Jews want Islam imported because they find it easier to deal with than a belief in Jesus Christ.
Does this have any connection to reality or are you saying it because you want it to be true?

Attached: imam-e1418764208957.jpg (980x552, 68K)

Islam will break against the true ruler the moment it acquires him as a target. Oh yes, hold your breath on that one.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

This is why Christianity is nihilism. World rejecting mystery cult.

How often do you ehar about Christians killing each other?

Muslims killing Muslims is super common, Jewish divide and conquer tactic to the fucking T

90s Balkans, modern day Ukraine for some in recent years.

Jew and Muslim brothers team up against whites. ALWAYS

Attached: Muslims-Britain.jpg (610x413, 63K)

Attached: 1551798318444.jpg (1024x423, 74K)

islam is literally the wet dream and it inevitably creates nationalism in the long run

it’s a different time due to technology and the next real escalations will be beyond anything we can imagine. take care of your family and fellow ethnical relatives, get prepared and watch the globalist dream burn to the ground

Will fall apart does not mean today. We have free will. It is wrong to not try to do anything.

>real christians have already won, because we have a home in heaven
So you don't have to do any good on this earth at all?

it’s indoctrination created by a failing state that needed to enslave its population and continued by the very same tyrants

>, modern day Ukraine for some in recent years.

I meant killing each other over religious reasons, I should have been clear on that

It's the other way around, nigger. The muslims are here because they literally are invited by Christians

have you considered KYS-ing yourself and go meet your saviour? by praising christ and using a meme flag you are part of the problem

Attached: 1546690286294.jpg (624x351, 50K)

Well there's Croats and Serbs in Balkans in the 90s. Anyhow the Orthodox church split over the Russian-Ukraine issue.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-45877584

>Docile zion-cock-sucking Christcucks harder to control than a bunch of angry blatantly antisemitic sandniggers

Attached: 1542727008626.png (550x543, 50K)

>Sooner or later, everyone's sins will be forgiven when God will finally end Satan and its Hell domain.
This is Humanism. They believe that doing wrong is just something to learn from. It is not a Christian belief.

>forgive your enemy
This means that if someone is truly sorry, you forgive them. It doesn't mean you naively trust people, nor does it mean that people shouldn't be put in jail etc.

>All roads lead to Rome is not a fucking good choice
It's almost like you're deliberately saying an untrue thing here. Jesus said the road is narrow, not wide.

If you're not trolling or trying to spread disinformation, you are very confused. I hope I cleared some things up for you.

After the end war, won't everyone be saved, even those suffering in Hell for their sins? What I've said was not related to human punishment, but the divine one. After God defeats evil, where will the guilty ones go since there will be no more Hell. Not trolling, this part just never clicked with me at all. Guessing no one bothered to explain it to me tbqh as the only priests that I've tried talking to were more preoccupied to make fun of me for not knowing. Filthy scumbags, they always expected money and do not give a shit about anyone else but their fucking Mercedes anyway. Never went to a monastery though, must do that someday asap.

I doubt that muslims kill themselves over religious reasons.
The shia-sunni division is just an persian-arab shitfest about who has the biggest nukes. The iranis became shiite because they wanted to be different than their arabic counterparts, and i'd argue its mostly a political conflict rather than religious.
Amd historically speaking there have been a lot of devastating wars between christians too, the 30 years war and the reformation, for example

mm yeah how's that working out in the U.K. again?