QAnon apparently made it all the way to Iran. What the fuck is this reality?

QAnon apparently made it all the way to Iran. What the fuck is this reality?

Attached: 044e8e07d846359be22d1b45d2259a962442b89755be4a61ad0f37eede1367ea.jpg (640x786, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/08/bill-maher-reveals-he-is-q-qanon-leader-cult-pedophile-real-time-1202444041/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q openly advocated for regime change there

Q user is total bullshit.

>Q is deep state CIA
>CIA obviously has a presence in Iran
Not that difficult

Qanon is a meme and nothing else

That's actually Q. He's trolling us by hiding his face

Attached: mr.x.jpg (258x195, 13K)

>some jew infiltrated in Iran
FIFY

Can somebody riddle me how the QAnon movement became bigger that Jow Forums? I mean just look at these numbers, literally peaked around 300k one day i checked. And who the hell has the willpower to continue this LARP for 2 years straight without being exhausted? Sounds like goverment work to me.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-08_19-49-19.png (434x134, 10K)

Stupid.

It's basically boomer crack. It's like a murder mystery but also is filled with hatred and idiocy, so it hits all the old retard buttons.

Miga+maga lmfao

/This anyone who isnt retarded can see the bullshit in broad daylight

So whats the core thing that makes a boomer lust for this? As far as im concerned, everything i've researched has been backed up in one way or another by this Q thing. Hell even added stuff into my research for the truth that I couldn't find anywhere else. So if it's a psyops, why does it lead to research that exposed governments, agencies and people?

The thing is that this makes me ask more questions, and not make closing statements. Im all for the truth but i wont be corrupted with false information. And this thing is basically the only "running" research online, i mean nobody even researches anything these days on Jow Forums.

basically cicada 3301 v2.0

most jews do

I will vote Dem for the first time in my life even if it's for Joe Biden.

How and why? You seem to know the truth, fill me in like the rest. Many Jow Forumsacks seem confident that they know the truth about everything here.

>#MIGA
What's an Israeli doing in Iran?

They make money by doing it... apps, merch

Thats why it is still going.

Good question. And what happens after a regime change in Iran? Is the current one "bad" in retrospective to Iranian culture? Wasn't Iran much more free back before the revolution? I know that my step grandfather (hes a finn) worked in Iran as a carpenter back in 1970, and he would tell amazing stories about the life there before the revolution. He stayed there until they kicked him out when the revolution started.

>Iranians overthrew this monarch
the absolute state of Islam.

Attached: Mohammad-reza-shah.jpg (481x549, 136K)

>MAGA + MIGA
>Christian + Judeo
>US + Israel
>Q-tards + Q-user
>Host + parasite

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Riddle me how Jow Forums doesn't want Iran to be a monarchy again and strongly advocates for an Islamist regime? Now were asking the real questions. Really stimulates the neurons in my prefrontal cortex.

Look at all the masonic shit attached to his chest

If all my years in the ME taught me one thing it is that Muslims are retarded and gullible as fuck. I.e. the LOVE conspiracy theories

The Freemasons were a fraternal order if im not mistaken, but then again who really knows.

Attached: billwilson.jpg (975x600, 82K)

MIGA is a real thing?

Sooner or later i think trying to smoke out q makes sense. Bring q into the public sphere and see if it can stand.

Q predicted this

All the best researchers left pol and migrated into 8ch when Q moved there. The quality of pol has been drastically reduced since then. now it's totally comped.

Shut the fuck up you Jew swine. Nobody cares about Iran except blood thirsty Zionists. Leave them to have their own nation and avoid foreign intervention and fake (((revolutions)))
Worry about your own nigger infested ahithole country of swedenstan
Looking at your numerous posts I feel like you are a Jew faggot trying to rile up pol/ for regime change in Iran which literally nobody cares about. That's only for Israeli interests, kike

Boomers around the world are uniting by supporting Kushner’s retarded psy-op.

Attached: 7FE14027-13A3-4B19-84BA-9F2C41EBF878.jpg (640x640, 116K)

If Iran kept the Shah’s in power, the country would’ve became degenerate like America. Europe and Japan have Americanization in their nations which end up causing them to become disgusting.

FUCKING BASED CHANGE THAT REGIME #WIGWAM

But at least they would no longer be a threat to Israel, right?

>MIGA
Based Iran bro

or retardation....?

>apparently made it all the way to Iran
the weapons probably did too.

Fuck this puppet and traitor Trump.

Attached: 1548665290643.jpg (300x300, 18K)

So much this.
Anyone who thinks us masons are participating in "false flags" is a complete retard.
We are honorable and don't worship Satan at all.
The Masonic Child Identification Program was not a catalogue of children for the elites.
There's nothing wrong with having a catalogue of children.
It's normal.

but 300 billion Dollars to Israel! and can't get $5 billion dollars for the wall. Fuxking based! MIGA

Jow Forums stands with HBO and Bill Maher
deadline.com/2018/08/bill-maher-reveals-he-is-q-qanon-leader-cult-pedophile-real-time-1202444041/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Wait "Make Israel Great Again" wasn't just a meme? That's fucking hilarious.

Qanon is CIA LARP

Attached: 1541031344269.jpg (738x289, 49K)

Based bill (((maher)))!

Attached: maher_NPC.png (597x860, 1.01M)

Jow Forums is stuck sitting around wishing their dicks were bigger and hating everyone for it. sure its funny for a minute or two but all the intelligent people left and went to q. now Jow Forums might have 1-2 threads a night i want to read, compared to last year 10-20 tabs open and constantly checking for more

make Iran Great Again

>not even shilling for yang gang
Pathetic.

wrong trip

Mark, Matthew and Luke wouldn't agree.

Attached: Synoptic_problem_-_Two_Source_hypothesis.png (788x842, 35K)

Really rich of you calling me a kike for asking questions, and thinking that im riling up Jow Forumsacks for a regime change. Cant you discuss things before coming to a conclusion?

He's smart like us regular Jow Forums anons
He knows Q is fake and that fucking children is awesome

Attached: alDwC8C.png (1585x933, 986K)

>#MIGA

make israel great again?

He's a snappy dresser, too!
Love that dude.

Attached: bill_maher_not_halloween.jpg (431x767, 77K)

Attached: 1540746582868.gif (300x186, 445K)

i wish for israel to be destroyed everyday.
You will get yours jew swine

BASED Q BASED TRUMP BASED SHITSKINS BASED HORDES OF SPICS INVADING TRUST THE PLAN GUYS WEVE GOT BADASS DEEP STATE OPS LIKE Q OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR US DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL SIT ON YOUR ASS ITS HOW WE WIN

god damn i hate neolibs and their jewish overlords

It’s promoting some typical run of the mill patriotism and conservatism. But I don’t think it’s anything specifically about it that is drawing people in. It’s because the regular msm is so insulting to the average American. It’s a nice alternative. Plus everyone is on computers now. TV is old news and this is regardless of the overt Jewish propaganda. Still doesn’t mean it’s the right thing. Just an alternative way to get news. Mainstream news is straight up negligent lies.

QAnon is not real. For fuck's sake. Stop with the insanity.

Not a real what? It is a real movement like it or not. The topics discussed are more interesting than Jow Forumss shitty yang gangbang of threads

>MIGA

Q confirmed for shitting on Trump boomers.

I've been on this site since 2008 and I have no fucking clue what Q user is.

Attached: 1548605516501.jpg (400x333, 44K)

Jewish post.

you just know that is a MOSSAD agent. we should weaponize autism to find out who this schlomo is so we can report him to the Iranian authorities and see him dangle from a crane.

Attached: 1550993410035.jpg (800x472, 255K)

Lol this is a perceptive hijacking

>MIGA
hahahahhaha, literally a jewish shill

he legalized bestiality, homosexuality, and cracked down on anyone who dared to have semi-conservative beliefs. it was only a matter of time before he and his CIA buddies got the day of the rope.

Attached: 1549820481558.png (1004x1112, 449K)

>"QAnon"
>a man with no real way to verify identity.
And you smuchks still don't get it. But don't mind me, do carry on.