What’s it like for everyone to hate you white boy zoomers?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: 6ECFC13C-11CD-402A-8486-D2C0F8889391.jpg (750x1003, 393K)

Who cares

Millenial here, people hates us more because of our high I.Q.

When they're gone I hope you know your kind is next

Attached: 1551802568086.jpg (960x769, 637K)

SAGE, same thread every day.

As Jesse Peterson would say...

ALFUHHH!

"I don't think about you at all"

And yet none of them have the means to act on their hate.
Let them try.

Attached: TT-33.jpg (400x266, 28K)

I think it's time for a Genocide. Or if I can't have the land, scorched earth so all of Humanity will be right behind us.

nigger

It's the same incel nigger every day.

>be Russian
It’s great. You can practically get away with anything.

Sure, let's start with anyone wearing a meme flag.
Fucking shill.

TOK
O
K

YE BOI

Attached: 1347752_01_yugo_tokarev_m57_tt_640.jpg (640x480, 50K)

I'm well aware. I already packed my shit and left the country back in January. Have no intentions of ever returning permanently.

And now you live in a country set to be conquered by China.
Arm up, man.

Attached: sks.jpg (1024x341, 27K)

>memeflags
>a fucking leaf.

Okay.

So have niggers but no one knows about it because they're not smart enough to travel out of their shit holes and don't have written language or history.

Vietnam is one of the few redpilled countries that are vehemently anti-Chinese and do NOT want their money, unlike, say Cambodia or the Philippines. Vietnam and China have been enemies for centuries and even had a war with each other as recently as the 90's.

Canada is literally more likely to be conquered by China than Vietnam, and I mean that as seriously and unironically as I can be.

I give no fucks because I have everything I want and need from out this universe. You can hate me, but I still win so whatever it's cool hater.

Thats a nice glock 17 mm

Where, pray tell, is the country of DEUS VULT situated? Israel?
The US can't let China get a foothold North of their border.
Also, quick reminder that during WW2, Canada put all Japanese and Italians into concentration camps. Wouldn't be shocked for something like that to happen again.

Attached: 2F540E07-9991-4159-AECE-5D958FD52414.gif (200x115, 1.19M)

In someways it actually feels great
They are admitting that we are so superior that they have to rally everyone against us

It's an interesting experience, being treated as poorly as other minorities in history but where talking about our discrimination is itself a social offense. History will not look kindly on the excesses of the 2010s.

Attached: Glock-40-Problem-Solver.jpg (449x497, 37K)

>Oh no, some people don't like me
I don't care what my inferiors think.

Yeah, but they don't hate money, and we're the ones who got it.

as Jordan Peterson would say

everyone is equal, dont be racist against whites

also jews are superior to everyone and based

I am a "POC" and I don't hate white people. I'm one of those weird mixed breeds that niggars automatically assume is white oh, but I look too ethnic to pass to white people. So I have always gotten all of the hatred, but none of the "privilege". Because of this I have always pointed out the utter hypocrisy that leftists and Communists espouse on a constant basis.

I'm just like, if white people are so horrible karma why do people from places where there are next to no white people go to such lengths to immigrate to a country that has so many white people? Furthermore, if white people are so insufferable, why would you stay in a country that's full of them? There are so many places that have a lot less white people. Why don't you go there? I have yet to get a good answer except for, "but this is my home." After I say something to the effect of hey, people move all the time, I never get a good answer.

Hi, Discord tranny
How’s your day?

Attached: C53F0ED7-5919-4400-B793-6206DFDA9262.jpg (462x361, 46K)

I hate how weak the white race has become. Women are emotional thotbots and most men look as soft as marshmallows. Then there's me and every time an ethnic meets me, its like they love it because here is a strong smart white man. To be that I have to: minimize all VOCs in my life. Always eat organic and drink expensive water. Take multiple supplements... avoid all alcohol weed vape etc. Constant concern of air quality. We have been chemically castrated and unless it is in your bones to resist you're probaby one of these pussies I see on the freeway when we get into an argument I always laugh when it's a whitey... look so soft. Europe is even worse lol. Don't you guys remember your father's temper? Anger? I still have it. But you've been castrated lol. It so tiring.

Attached: vikings.jpg (800x533, 184K)

Probably the only bright spot.

Why no picture

ITT retards handing out free (you)s without sage.

just because they hate the constitution doesn't mean it becomes nullified. they would have to break civil rights laws to get people to pay reparations.

Ooohhh nm gpock 40 best mm

... What?

>
she is still dating white guy? why? why these cunt whore date men who they claim to hate? i dont get it? help me here? i am always ready to support these women in theirs crusades against white males and they still fuck them? why do they wiev me as some subhuman beta onyl because i am asian? fuck you cunts, fuck you disgusting white niggers fuck you fuck you fuck you

This thread is literally spam at this point. One of 2-3 images, same topic, same opening line, and same 1 post by OP, every single time.
Stop fucking responding it it.

Spread your boi pussy for a white guy and find out?

Just about everything is made in china in the usa now from your pillow to your mattress to your socks and shoes. The towel you wipe your face on and the the rug in your room.

All of this shit is filled with endocrine disrupting chemicals. I buy nothing from china..they are enemies and have weaponized consumerism to turn us into cucks. It has worked so well. Trannys and hays are just a byproduct of this chemical soup and they're normalizing it to cover this up. I cant even use a china blanket. Poor white Male creatures out there... you have never had a chance bros. You were never as headstrong as me so you never thought about it. Now I just see pussies all around me.

Let's not forgot all your vaccines antibiotics and other fun goodies. Literal death around every corner.

I never forgot my anger, it’s still here keeping me alive.

Bce oчeнь дaжe нaoбopoт бpo

#Yang2020!