Black guy here

we built wh*te people's countries and we get nothing in return. instead, we are cast aside like animals. you also exterminated the fucking dodo which was unique to our island. you definitely owe us and pay for it all

Attached: angry black bull.jpg (207x244, 9K)

GIVE US WHAT WE WERE OWED OR WE WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU BY FORCE

Attached: 1547975595355.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Good luck faggot.

Saged

Everything is made of cotton and was built 150 years ago.

you arent the only one who worked land they didnt own in exchange for shelter

>angry black bull

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

learn history faggot

Attached: 1539616857630.jpg (1632x918, 434K)

>we built wh*te people's countries and we get nothing in return.

Attached: 1548372366809.jpg (525x469, 65K)

the only thing you helped build was clothing from the cotton your great great grandparents picked

Koze frer

koZ

I like how npc nogs claim they built this country. Your ancestors picked cotton, and they weren't even very good at that. That is the entirety of your contribution to building this nation.

Gay nigger larp is gay

>be AIDS infected jew
>nigger post again
Don't you ever get tired, Chaim?

Attached: 1552066091437.jpg (702x960, 118K)

kek all you're good for is going into my flag folder, nigger

Said a guy from Mauritius using the internet.

You wont be taking shit from us by force. Unless you mean after open conflict kicks off and you're "forced" to "take" 12 foot pikes up your asses when we impale you.

You know what is more pathetic, it's probably a NatSoc guy hoping for (You's) and thinks that posing as a nigger is somehow contributing to the discourse.

you cant even build your own countries, wtf do you mean you built white peoples shit?

DA JUICE

Attached: 1542190962697.jpg (1242x1788, 190K)

No argument, so here’s a pic of some antifags

premier foi p truv moricien lor pol ki race to eter?

Bait thread, sage.

Attached: 1508688086969.jpg (846x615, 77K)

actual Mauritian here. Can confirm OP is a creole/nog.

to rapel mwai? dernier fois nou ti koze, mo ti dan l'angleterre

tell that to my face wh*toid

Attached: 1541921965760.jpg (650x515, 184K)

your countries only used for middle aged gimps who have slightly successful but stagnant jobs with no career progression to go fuck their wife on honeymoon for 2 weeks in a resort whilst they ignore ur shit cities

your smarter maori brothers were still dumb enough to hunt moas to extinction bitch boy

False. Niggers didn't even exist in Canada until the American civil war, and you had all the rights and privileges of whites from the moment you got here. We gave you respectable jobs with decent wages, which you gladly accepted. We owe you nothing.

Also, the dodo went extinct on your island long before the first white people set foot there, meaning YOU killed them off. NigGrugs hunger for fried bird predates the chicken.

wa rapel ki dir ki to p fer dan to lavi?

What's your address negroid?

recently got myself a negroid cleaning lady
very nice and cheaper than ukrainian
i am paying my share

Just give up the shitposting, Aussie

metro, boulo, dodo

to pa ggne plein vine lor Jow Forums?

>comes to clean your house
>it's worse than when she started
you're lying.

40 acres and a mule. You already got your reparashuns for your contributions to the cotton Industry. Fuck off nigger.

>we built wh*te people's countries
I don't recall you built my country. So fuck off

>we built wh*te people's countries
Is this what they actually believe or is it an excuse to justify their presence in white nations?

1 fois par mois mo vin lor pol mari rare mo occuper ar hsc la mari cannon sa science la physics chimi ek maths

You look like dock working slave. Boy.

Holy RARE.

same shill thread. sage

This is what a black country looks like with no white people.

Attached: World with out Whites.jpg (500x375, 69K)

Its not rare anymore, he's been up to this shit for a few days now

Dude they let you stay, we gotta cut the shit and get off the plantation, or get our reparations and go back home, fuck are we doing HERE. Lets build a better place than THIS back home

Attached: 1551989471553.jpg (387x550, 64K)

What kind of niggish-moonspeak is this?

This is what a white country looks like with no blacks or minorities.

Attached: World with out Blacks.jpg (800x450, 111K)

And it's beautiful, you racist bigot!

>we built
you were nothing but farm equipment

>You need to understand that whites are not your enemy.

Attached: 1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS.png (1137x727, 99K)

lol

kot to envi al appran pli tard?

it's called creole it's a mixture of french dutch english and african language

cool island, mind if i colonize it?

All of that lost because we had to babysit niggers for the last 600 years.

Attached: awwbp.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

If you weren't animals you'd be able to build your own countries themselves lmao. Are horses not animals? They helped a lot too.

Bullshit. My step mom is straight up Creole and she's NEVER written/spoken anything like that.

WE WAS KANGZ AND SHIIIIEEEET WE BUILT AN EMPIRE BY PULLLING WEEDS AND CUTTING GRASS

Attached: 34363532422234.jpg (647x526, 73K)

la chine moris la mayer sa ta to conne sa dialogue la 'rich vive dan paradis ek pauvre vive dan lenfer' dan moris

>Jew with VPN detected

Attached: merchant - detected.gif (450x450, 764K)

I was going to say you're living in a white man's country allowed to eat and vote and live, as opposed to getting dp'd by aids and starvation in whatever shithole your white benefactors harvested you from, but I don't even know where the Mauricia is, sounds like niggerland to me. In which case what are you bitching about nigger?

MAKE AFRICANS OUR DICKWASHERS AGAIN - I'm going for President with this slogan :)

Attached: 1552050044398.jpg (640x616, 112K)

>american education
there is many types of creole you mutt

Attached: ee1ce24c07081bca8afcd0a63286be916c656e60191cc9feee8d81d493136dc9.png (403x334, 100K)

Time's have changed. Every day, more and more sissy whitebois are learning their place

Attached: 1548949064309.jpg (540x1967, 309K)

>>Creole
>>Calls me mutt.
You're becoming my favorite shitposter.

read this thread dumb nazi

ayo mone blie ki to enn sinois

ki fer to envi al la chine? kumza to envi manze lichien?

Don’t flatter yourself for the truth hurts more than fiction. Europeans don’t want your free labour because your guys are useless. They would rather pay one white man than have 10 black slaves. Europeans take pride and love to work hard. It’s in their blood. Not only that but, had you would have invited whites to help build your nation, they would have done it free of charge. Essentially, being slaves to you. Don’t fret it because you guys are not the bottom of the tier. Kikes are worse. I’m surprised they’re capable of wiping their own asses after they take a shit.

Imagine not seeing the pendulum swinging the other way. So many normie white people who normally would have kissed your ass merely out of some convoluted idea of guilt are so fucking tired of you.

kek la chine le future sa boss future superpower ek liem ki pays so gorvernment moin coronpu ek pli facil truv travail la chine ki moris akoz ena mari buku dimun la ba. pa ekut sa ban western media la ki zot p raconT lor la chine.

Awesome, y'all make my favorite watercolor brushes...Raphael.

aret perdi to letemps ici. san qualifications to enn narnier ditou. concentre lor to studies couyon

Lmao if you're so amazing how did you let this happen in the first place nigger?

Nigger.
>this kills the nigger

It is obvious that negros are very dangerous animals and with time this will turn into a serious threat such as Muslim fundamentalism. Sooner or later, fate will require you to make a choice:; live in the midst of a wild zoo or reform mad transhumanism

>gorvernment moin coronpu ek pli facil truv travail la chine ki moris akoz ena mari buku dimun la ba

ki to penC de sa ban WEBMS anti sinois ki ban la poste tou les zours?

zordi zur repos 2main mo ena lecon 11hr ziska 6 hr mari soufer sa phewwww tone checker leftypol la? lor 8ch

didn't build shit lazy faggot. If anything you owe us for taking care of your weak asses for so long.

Then go back to your home.

Attached: blaxit9.jpg (1200x798, 159K)

>we built wh*te people's countries and we get nothing in return
that's what you get for being a nigger

Don't worry, we're paying you back, one white bitch orgasm at a time

Attached: 1549378420526.jpg (550x413, 26K)

Such as?

nigger you did nothing, and your people have done nothing for the last 60 years except take gibsfrom white people. Take your Aids and go back to Africa where you can be Kangz n sheit.

>bragging about fucking whores.
The absolute state of black folk.

why dont you build your own countries?

>Anonymous
Lol try that in a slav country. And you'll be on the rope nigger.

Attached: Black South African Boy Attacked Raped by Police White Ukrainian Neo Nazis Aww is the little Chimpan (544x370, 64K)

Mauritius, the country that banned reporting crime stats by race, and now pretends to be a functioning multi-racial country, when everyone knows blacks do all of the crime.

Thanks for the rare flag, niggerbro, didn't have that one yet.

Slav country? Why would I go somewhere even poorer than the ghetto?

Attached: MuhHeritage.png (537x585, 83K)

c vrai 1 coT ban sinoi pa aide zot prochain akoz lepok mao zhedong sa personne pa ti ena ledication ek ban sinoi pa tro conne condir mem zot fit lor sa stereotype la. mais aster tous in sanZ dan la chine dimun vin pli malin ek zot pena sa 'hive mind' ki sa ban polard la p dir. ban polard la nek get fos information ki nek koz kaka lor la chine. pli letem pou passer pli dimun pou trouV couma la chine in sanZ

Attached: smart city china.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Your comment is telling.
> Ghettos have more money than slav countries, but orders of magnitude more crime.

I got nothing but respect for Putin, he's straight gangster. He is so far high up, he gets to decide what is and isn't crime.

When we're running shit, we're going to be doing the same thang.

Attached: 1551817326055.jpg (1229x1229, 272K)

>when you learn how to use proxy
>this thread

>t. proxy fag

i wanted to say nice larp but then I noticed your flag. Do you really attribute yourself building of the western civilization? Why are blacks always some deluded?

ek sa ban WEBMS la tou date bien longtemps sa, to nepli tanD sa ban problem escalateur dan la chine aster

>thang
Why do white folks feel the need to LARP as black on the internet? i will admit that it is an entertaining troll.

Fuck off.
Niggers in Britain wasn't until the 40s and even then we looked at you and thought what a funny gimmick.
You had no dealing with the British Empire. Pull your head out your ass.

blame your African brothers who sold you out to the kikes

keep lying to yourself wh*toid learn hisotry first

Attached: 1547873717445.jpg (795x988, 264K)

Since you mentioned it. I'm not entirely sure a nigger can use the internet

Attached: 1551970989385.jpg (377x389, 40K)

fuck you stupid nog, you are cunts whom your own people sold into slavery, how damning is that?
We will fight alongside normal blacks to fucking rid the world and your own people of your
supremacist bullshit

Attached: 1511877644446.jpg (861x849, 275K)