Jow Forumsand prediction thread

Jow Forumsand prediction thread.

We are fuckin doomed and in alternative dmgcontrol mode.

Attached: IMG_20190308_200037.jpg (341x341, 30K)

Czemu?

The leftist propaganda machine is very a tube before the elections.

you mean kikes?

all the leftwing parties are in shambles, nowoczesna, petru, 'wiosna' its all garbage and joke and pis will win again.

If PO wins I'm leaving the country for good.

to where?

There is no decent country that isn't run by jews and leftists. Only hope is to leave cities and start farm with wife. Also i would throw molotov at Traskowski skurwysyn.

All Poles should look into what George Friedman has being saying. You about to become America's bitch.

We are already.

work visas from india bangladesz and other shitholes
education system subverted

Mamy przejebane, od tego roku mogę głosować i kompletnie nie wiem na kogo

Na Korwina

Attached: 50231703_771512863205412_2605944590398039252_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

The worst part about staring at the abyss is knowing that it has been staring back at you this whole time. That it has a name, this “Satan” we blame for all our problems but that’s a half truth. The rest of it is that our people gave into the temptation long before the boomers. What do we do? Just die? I never asked to be born. I want to be more than just a few good nostalgiac memories then darkness.

We must long for the light, the way, the truth! Where does that come from? It’s inherent somewhere deep down, but I never had the discipline to adhere to any of it myself.

This “Jesus Christ” turned from a wage from Pascal to a relationship. In midst all of this abohrency there is a love from our Creator. I wanted to check out long ago but Heaven is the reason I am still hanging on today. To die by your side my brothers, is such a heavenly way to die.

Attached: 7131A473-BDA1-4CE3-9626-FFC8320B2031.jpg (230x219, 6K)

I wish to the U.S and if not then to some warm asian country.

I'm seriously not going to pay my taxes for PO, I really hope that as the new generation is coming they will be less likely to vote for them, but then there is threat they actually will take Poland by the pussy.

Everyone is fucking doomed. The age of madness is upon us, think about your souls anons, for the end is near.

Jejeje they got CIAed, jewd, USAed

konfederacje.

I don't think we have any say in the matter. I don't want to blackpill too much, so I'll stop here

The End couldn't come out sooner.

Probably true desu

Attached: IMG_0346.jpg (600x800, 369K)

eat shit and die filthy beasts.

Attached: Barbarian.jpg (711x642, 59K)

Young people don't even fucking vote, don't even say "you don't have any say" because people don't fucking care. Look at the % of voters. Pathetic.

There is always hope, trust the numbers.

Attached: 1551822223513.jpg (5944x2284, 3.55M)

Don't really know too much about internal polish politics other than being overall anti-immigrant, but still like EU for gibs, and also that there's rising tensions with kikes who are trying to browbeat poles into giving reparations and refugees because now they're trying to blame poles for the holohoax as well.

Anything else?
So with that in mind, my hopeful prediction is that poland will keep having souring relations with the jews/israel to the point of a total breakdown of relationships. Then they rescind their holohoax denial laws and also open up places like auschwitz for actual examination.

That's not what I meant.

Well, I trust yours

So what did you meant? That Jews control the world?

If you abandon your fatherland then you are worse than a nigger

That too, but it's obvious. The less obvious are the narrative, the money, the sex, lies, and videotapes

I'm not a slave that is allocated to specific country.
Ehh.....

user, I'm too tired to explain that the only change can come from rebellion. Everything else is rigged

>implying that if people have different views it should be shutted down with a brutal violence
The absolute state of Jow Forumsacks

Can't fucking wait the day I will finally take the mask off. Let the collapse commeth

Attached: terrorwave.png (465x626, 659K)

Is this photo from Ukraine?

Attached: 5366885c6da811c3183c39d6-2732-1822.jpg (2732x1822, 514K)

Well, I'll say this: I'm glad the Polish Left has finally shown its true pedophilic face.
Based Ruski.

Attached: 1538348140960.png (646x770, 90K)

Such a nice rifle

The most incredible is the fact that these guys with hunting rifles somehow was able to defend against enemy tanks and armored cars.

>Having to pick either PiS neo-bolsheviks or PO german whores.

This country has no bright future, unless that Korwin's new confederacy will jump up in polls by a miracle.

Attached: feels'44.jpg (1038x1004, 137K)

that's a shotgun retard

Poland is not yet lost