Hey Jow Forums, /v/ here

Hey Jow Forums, /v/ here

What do you guys think of Steven Crowder and his show?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-120625_YouTube.jpg (719x559, 249K)

He's a neocon and sucks Jewish dick.

How does youtube still allow this madman on their platform?

Attached: DA6365D2-2152-403D-8893-6013770EBE7C.jpg (790x494, 86K)

After he killed that black guy I just can't watch him anymore.

is he one of the literal faggots?

'In the US I can lynch a nigga without going to jail - change my mind' went too far this time

I think he's alright, but he's not as funny as he thinks he is, and it's ridiculous when he raises his voice on his show when disagreeing with someone NOT on his show.

He killed a black guy?

Yeah he wasn’t even doing anything wrong.

Cringey neocon with boomer political views

Normie tier boomer.

Attached: Boomers12.gif (467x398, 74K)

Faggot kike loving piece of shit. Fuck this prick

Okay, second question.

How do you guys feel about Tim Pool?

It's okay. I like it. Enjoyable to listen to while doing household chores or working in the lab. Mainly for entertainment, not for super accurate facts and news.

I like that he actually travels to do his reports
underated but he should stop releasing 15+ utub vids about the very same topic

Tim is fantastic.

Balding normie that does some good work.

Attached: Tim Pool.png (521x497, 271K)

He’s okay. He’s like entry-right politics for normies. His little “customer service voice” he does in the CMM segments is patronizing and cringe. It’s a voice you would use when talking to children, which most of the time is fair, but he did it to Yusef also and we all watched Yusef fundementslly dismantle Crowder and conservatism‘s better arguments along with him.

6.5/10

A real journalist. One of only a handful left.

Painfully unfunny. Also these constant threads attempting to drive traffic to his cringeworthy, milquetoast "conservatism" are getting fucking tiresome.

Crowder is annoying
Pool is less annoying
T. Liberal

Rather uneducated, huge ego, but funny at times, especially when out and about angering lefties.

Insufferable when you're red-pilled, but he acts as a gateway for younger zoomers. Obviously he's a (((well-heeled))) gatekeeper, but he largely fails in this role, his creaming himself over Israel sticks out like a sore thumb.
I think gatekeepers like Crowder, Shapiro, JBP etc are backfiring, overall, because the viewer will inevitably encounter rebuttals from those further on the right, migrate to them, and the cycle continues.

hes a cuckservative