SYRIA VOWS TO ATTACK ISRAEL UNLESS IT WITHDRAWS FROM THE GOLAN HEIGHTS

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syria-vows-to-attack-Israel-unless-it-withdraws-from-the-Golan-Heights-582858
archive.fo/sWXZi
>Syria vowed to attack Israel unless it withdraws from the Golan Heights in an official warning given to head of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization [UNTSO) Kristin Lund by Syrian deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad, World Israel News reported on Thursday.

Attached: 1520575605596.png (1316x1426, 1.13M)

Attached: 1521098712610.png (621x602, 371K)

Attached: 1544203241887.png (1000x500, 822K)

Syrians are pussies.

THE WEAK CRUMBLE, ARE SLAUGHTERED AND ARE ERASED FROM HISTORY WHILE THE STRONG, FOR GOOD OR FOR ILL, SURVIVE.

Attached: 1522209485120.png (607x608, 384K)

Based

Attached: Syria Tel Aviv.png (929x1057, 558K)

>GOLAN HEIGHTS
Golan heights in not only full to the tits with oil from it you can missile strike any part of Israel and the Israel missile defense systems will not have time to prevent it.
+ Golan Heights is within the boarders of the planned "Greater Israel" they need to create before their Messiah Lucifer will come to them.
The chance of Israel giving up Golan Heights is absolute zero.

Attached: greater Israel.jpg (930x603, 230K)

KEK. ISRAEL IS SO SCARED THEY DONT WANT THE JEW CONTROLLED CONGRESS TO PASS A BILL REGARDING GOLAN RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1528531860035.png (1634x1220, 1.18M)

Attached: Druze Golan Assad 3.png (877x828, 938K)

based

Defending Israel I see? Good little lap dog.

We need to help Assad in his holy mission.

>win nation back from rebels just to get your ass beat by starting shit with Israel

Why

Thanks for letting us know you’re a MIGApede.

Attached: 95C4D686-BD06-46B0-9DC4-07E5A7299D6E.png (967x678, 175K)

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Take my energy

Attached: 2132b7cf42d472b94ee85ae523effdec.jpg (718x300, 210K)

Attached: 1530561701600.png (1432x1134, 1.54M)

They should really focus on rebuilding their country first. I reckon the Israelis could fuck them up swiftly if Assad tried anything, realistically speaking.

Still they are far far away from being able to retake the Golan Heights. Their domestic production is way way down and they needed foreign help to defeat ISIS. Hell, they still don’t control parts of Syria. Syria alone is in no shape to face off against Israel right now.

Think of all the real life combat training Assads forces have. The moral of his troops must be amazingly high right now.
Then look at how lazy and under equipped mentally the ZOG forces are. Americans haven't won a war for decades and the IDF are woefully unskilled and over confident in their non abilities.

>attack
With what?
After the Yom Kippur war Syria built a purely defensive force.
It's all old artillery and junk.

Attached: IDF GROUND TROOPS.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

Kek. Israel has a fucking terrible military. Bibi is too scared to even go against the S-300 right now.

KICK THOSE KIKES OUT OF GOLAN HIGHTS

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.u1.jpg (550x550, 28K)

>murder thousands of mercenaries armed by the most powerful countries on earth
>absolutely BTFO mercenary invasion funded and backed by the most powerful nation in human hustory
Yeah ok

Golan Heights is a stratetical point from which rockets can be shot across all of Israel. Syria will get glassed earlier than they retake it. It's the same as if Germany would try to retake Königsberg or Spain Gibraltar or Argentina you know what.

PUT OUT OR GET OUT

Yeah that’s cringe for Israel, but a few silly women dancing doesn’t change the fact that the IDF has the upper hand in a conventional war.

Lel

please please

i want HAPPENING

you mutts have big land so usually if you get happening you never hear it
but in israel, if theres happening up north, youd hear a squad of jets and helicopters going north, really cool to hear tbqh

God Bless The Lion Of Syria

Attached: Bashar and dad.jpg (1200x801, 178K)

whats drumpf gonna do sweetie
start yet another war while he doesnt have support to start the one in venezuela
face it, your orange gorilla of a president and his ashkenazi gremlins are game over

Third time is the charm I suppose. After years of brutal civil war depleting resources and manpower, crashing the economy, and wearing down the morale and resolve of the population there has never been a better time to go to war with a freshopponsent with vastly superior technology and the most potent military force on earth as its pet attack dog.

I know arabs are stupid but this is a doozy.

You misspelled "Putin's bitch"

i wish they did that
my dead arab folder needs refilling

I'm sure they will withdraw from region where they have invested billions in. I liked Syria for a while but now they're just being delusional like all Arabs.

>kike is mad

Great

Attached: david and goliath.jpg (895x1315, 175K)

Yup.

Imagine living in USA and supporting shitskins

>republicans gonna push yet another massive war through the congress they barely control
i hope so, that would put the final nail in the coffin of both that disgusting party and its atrocious foriegn policy

>the most potent military force on earth as its pet attack dog

name one was this "force" has won during the last 70 years.

Attached: 9731.gif (400x206, 2.94M)

Every time a Japanese person posts it's intelligent and to the point.
I don't like to generalize but honestly every time.

>Imagine living in USA and supporting shitskins
Imagine thinking that calling someone shitskin or mudslime actually changes anyones minds. In fact all your shilling really does is make people want to see Israelis get slaughtered even more. I unironically hope you watch all your friends in the IDF diee.

its not arabs but iranians and russians that will fight for the most part anyways

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Time however, is not on your side.

All goyim of color deserve retribution against kikes. Muslims specially, their countries were bombed just to provide a home for kikes.

Attached: 1547319522614.png (814x619, 1.05M)

Why would I be mad?

Good idea. I'm sure it will work this time without those pesky Egyptian and Jordanian allies getting in the way.

Syria totally won't get it's teeth kicked in by the IDF in a hilariously one-sided curbstomping. Again.

Can Syria realistically do anything? Not shitting on them, just curious.

It's probably just propaganda. I mean he doesn't even control the entirety of his country yet

Attached: 1549756503700.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

I’ve noticed the same thing. Uncanny really.

I wonder if shit would go down if someone actually attacked Israel or they would make it out to be another Syria, Iraq etc. type war.
>the look of that dude
That's a battle hardened man right there

Funny that you, of all people, should say that

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x224, 10K)

>I-I'm not even mad g-goy

Kek stop responding to me you rotten sand nigger

Attached: Assad McCain.jpg (812x560, 234K)

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

Attached: 1550471722343.png (879x1146, 1017K)

nervous trump kike detected

Spoils of war
lol Syria is no match for Israel

Gulf war. Against the 5th largest army in the world at the time. And in a couple months.

The fuck would Russian troops fight against Israel?

Attached: 1526954612137.jpg (2025x1162, 885K)

>Israel's army

The absolute state.

Attached: Hez2.jpg (3112x2188, 1.28M)

Naw ...Jeshua is coming back to educate.

Because nobody likes you unless you pay them to like you. Even then money can only go so far for anyone who isn't jewish.

No, you're just both stupid and you don't realize it because you circlejerk to your own propaganda. Israel was only attacked by the Arabs one time in history in 1973 and in that instance Egypt practically by itself completely defeated Israel in a single day before backing off due to external pressures. All the other occasions Israel invaded its neighbors and then pretended to be the victim.

Attached: Military Strength ME 2018.png (482x482, 43K)

somebody should probably tell you where did all the miltiary funding, tanks, helicopters, ammunition, mercenaries fighting in syria come from

Attached: 1542921303828.jpg (680x598, 48K)

>"We will enlist the support of the US and the international community to promote Israel's interests on our northern border," he added.
Translated: The good goys will fight for us if you try to take it

If Israel launched a preemptive strike out of the blue yeah I could see Russia helping defend Syrian airspace. They wouldn’t go on the offensive though.

>Jeshua is coming back

Based. Hopefully he smacks the evangelicals for not paying attention to Rev3:9 and violently turns the tables on you kikes again

Attached: temple 1.jpg (1200x600, 259K)

no, wagner would, and they are totally not russia

Its over for Syria now. Jews will colonize Golan Heights and keep spreading until Syria becomes a small corner like the Gaza strip. It will take about 50 years to complete.

Syria would get buttfucked. You can hate the Jews as much as you want but that's a simple fact.

Do it,we'll get even more land this time

Attached: 1535967646045.jpg (660x626, 55K)

Quality post from a quality flag. I bet you are Canafian, but who can know when you hide?

Oh no. Whatever will Israel do in the face of such renowned warriors.

What point are you trying to make here?

Imagine living in Germany and importing them.

Kek

>he still thinks Trump is anti-Israel
how cute

please let it happen, please assad attack israel, please do it, if it happens i will be so happy, assad will get hanged and syria will be destroyed and i will be happy dancing jumping man! death to syrians.

Lol. If Hezbollah BTFO Israel, what do you think a battle hardened and justifiably vengeful Syria would do? It’s common knowledge in Syria what role Israel played in this conflict, you don’t think they want blood? Syrians are the Russians of the Middle East, they are relentless.

If US interferes, yeah Syria is indeed fucked. Russia won't fight a world war for Syria.

If US does not interfere, oh its gonna be a good show. I predict either kikes leave Golan Heights or a lot of dead jews.

>Oh no. Whatever will Israel do in the face of such renowned warriors.
roll over and die because quarter of their population are fundamentalsits who dont even recognzie the state of israel, quarter are anti war hippie leftists, quarter muslims and quarter old people who dont realize ramadan war is over

Based

The more likelier scenario is that Iran and Syria will destabilize Jordan and hang your mutt king and then send shitskins like you back to the peninsula where you belong.

It’s your country’s fault Israel even exists

They can't with the golems around

This is a very creative interpretation of history.

based,
imagine going for trip in the blue beaches of sinai on shabbat day, instead of the french. and homosexual infested beaches israel have now

Bingo.

No, this is the facts of what actually happened. (((history))) is just what the Jew wrote about what happened.

tell me, whos gonna fight for israel
idf thots?
penguins?
tel aviv philosophy students?

And when you're battle hardened and fresh off after winning a (((civil war))) you have that momentum that should be used. Now is actually the time to attack and wreck jews in Golan Heights.

>win nation back from rebels just to get your ass beat by starting shit with Israel
>rebels

you glow

Attached: Snowden on the Hornet's Nest. Jewish ISIS.jpg (890x890, 291K)

>Jews claim victims want to attack them while doing nuthing so preemptive selfdefense against the occupied nation is justified

that's exactly whats going to happen in Syria. Jews occupy them and keep spreading like cancer

Why are jews pussies? Why dont they just declare war on Syria and stop hiding?

You really have no idea how shit Arabs are at war. Israel has a vastly superior air force, and a hypothetical Syrian invasion would play right into the hands of that invasion.

Interesting theory.

You think Trump would not rush to war with an erection if it was to protect Israel? They are the greatest allies remember.