How does anyone still support the GOP after the CPAC debacle?

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. The GOP wants absolutely nothing to do with Conservatism, Nationalism, or Buchananism.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvRlKFjSkH8

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (459x394, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What debacle, you mean you believe in the hollywood fake news staged by actors. You need to understand that CNN and the democratic party lie to you for your vote, so that they stay in power and continue to destroy our country because they benefit. Vote Trump or get the fuck out of my country.

>How does anyone still support the GOP after the CPAC debacle?

nobody ever supported the gop here

Yikes

Attached: 1552025444714.jpg (1034x534, 311K)

>Support the GOP
You have to go back.

Attached: 1536810689842.jpg (916x922, 194K)

You shills will never divide us from Trump. He’s making America great again and you trannies are seething.

fucking kek imagine being this delusional

Attached: awoo.jpg (640x640, 101K)

too late user

Attached: sp21.png (1098x505, 26K)

Get dabbed on

Attached: 1552025802963.gif (600x337, 133K)

It wasn't that bad - just sort of bland and predictable. Trump's speech was the exception, of course.

6/10 bait

Thousand bucks, thousand bucks
Jewish peepee ZOGnald sucks
Jew me once, shame on me
Yellow man will set us free
With my NEETbux I'll be receiving
I'll plug my ears from Jewish decieving
Republican betrayal, I'm not playing
And Bibis bills, I ain't paying
Now that Zion Don isn't cute or funny
I'm giving my vote to YangGang 2020

>hollywood fake news staged by actors.
Fuck off to /x/ retard

>muh trannies
Reminder Jow Forums has always been open for anyone to post here. If you fear being raided, especially if you fear being raided by mentally ill people, you don't have a coherent ideology or argument.

This. The GOP was just the DNC with 10 years of jet lag. Only Hitler can save us now

Attached: ann-frank.jpg (659x595, 87K)

>Trump's speech was the exception, of course.
That part where he called for importing a bunch of third worlders for suppress wages for big business?

shill operations don't work if we have screenshots of what you are planning.

All this does is make us want to kill you in real life even more, you won't even get to commit suicide at 30.

wait, faith Goldy is critical of Israel now?
didn't she tour around it a year or so ago for The Rabbi Media all while proclaiming how it was the greatest country on earth?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 175K)

But they're going to come in LEGALLY!

Nobody on Jow Forums ever supported the GOP. I don’t count plebbit migrants as actual members of this site.

Attached: FE0431A6-F228-408D-ACAF-18219B1193E0.png (408x500, 62K)

Thanks for admitting leaf

Attached: leaf.jpg (1323x486, 141K)

Yeah, she thought she had a shot at being Mayor so she capitulated a bunch of positions to try to be more appealing. I don't even think she broke 2% of the vote.

wow faith really hit the wall. look at this picture. michelle malkin is like 19 years older. the state of white woman.

Attached: D0rZWrdW0AIqJvW.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Why do trannies get to put words in other peoples mouths? And then assume they know what people are thinking? Seems to me, once you chop off your cock, your done putting things in other peoples mouths.
>as if

she always looked at least 10 years older than she actually is
I always thought she was a kind of hot milf
then I stumbled upon her age and it turned out she is younger than me

most illegals were once legal until they overstayed their visas

Based Faith.

Based user.

She has always been against of the foreign lobbying in my country. As any sane person should be. She has supported Israel in the past because many people who toe the line between civnats and othernats often seem to believe there can be self determination and sovereignty for all peoples, and other idealistic notions.

what country is that? Israel?

Attached: 1546625507247.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Holy shit she's so fucking hot.
There's so many red flags:
A) Looks like a mutt
B) Canadian
C) Camwhore

But oh man I'd probably have to dump the 14 words to make her mine.

>But oh man I'd probably have to dump the 14 words to make her mine.
She's Greek, not a mutt. (pls don't call greeks brown and derail the thread)

Holy fuck, I want her to look me in the eyes while she throats my cock so fucking bad

Oof

Attached: Y i k e s.jpg (1278x707, 68K)

She got redpilled before Charlottesville and even more redpilled after. It's good to see she's redpilled on the JQ now, as well.

>Greeks
>White
>shygdtt
Hahahah just kidding. Greeks are okay and anybody who says otherwise is a divide-and-conquer shill

She's still Canadian though, and therefore the scum of the Earth.

No, that's the good thing about Goldy. She already looks old and is not going to loose much more with age. You can already how she will look when she is older.

I think Faith looks better than she did 2-3 years ago desu. She works too hard. Many such cases!

Republicans are now full corporatists.
Democrats are now full globalists.
Both want the same outcome only slightly different path of obtainment.

democrats just passed a bill allowing illegals to vote. How can i support anyone else?

>democrats just passed a bill allowing illegals to vote
sauce?

Lol she got fired from (((rabbi media))) for giving even SLIGHTLY sympathetic coverage to the alt-right.
I still think she’s kinda stupid (after all, what kind of white nationalist thinks she can win in a 30% white shithole city like (((toronto))), but she definitely isn’t an Israel first neocon kike.

If anyone is wondering what this is in reference to, It's talking about building the 3rd temple which will usher in the "end of days" according to their beliefs.

Attached: Front-901x1024.png (901x1024, 842K)

FUCK OFF ASIAN SHILL
FUCK YANG
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK KIKES
AMD MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: DF540E30-B109-4294-8F40-53CD9DC3EB80.png (208x242, 10K)

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

>washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/
thanks

Just schoolboard shit, this has no bearing on Federal elections still. How can the House dictate this without it passing in the Senate?

>no bearing on Federal elections still
They are building up to that, obviously. And it wouldn't surprise me if the GOP bent the knee to all the goblinas and harpies of the house at this point. They want their own party to die imo.

>Thinking we support either side
hello newfag

Attached: 1524974020800.png (403x448, 53K)

We have to stop them!
We need to #MakeDrumpfOwnedAgain

>They are building up to that, obviously
It won't matter. We're demographically fucked by "legal" shitskins in the next couple of years. They won't even need to grant illegals the vote, although they'll end up doing it anyways.

Faith Goldy's mother is an ethnic Jew by birth and converted later in life to marry Faith's father.

That makes Faith Goldy Jewish.

>support the GOP
How new are you? Nobody is loyal to the party you feeb.

I like how Malkin is fucking Asian and she's more anti-immigration than 99% of the GOP establishment. CuckPAC was a complete joke.