"He got away with murder" - Rep. Omar attacks Obama

How long before she's taken out by the CIA?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 14.16.32.png (1123x363, 569K)

she's an obvious plant

Attached: obvious.jpg (1750x2500, 351K)

Ilhan is based and is the bravest member of congress

Yes plants tend to be opposed by literally everyone else in Congress and become isolated by everyone. If anything AOC is a plant, she's the real deal.

Attached: MASA.png (975x971, 498K)

She's the new Ron Paul of the Democratic Party.

Attached: 1549295731999.png (1242x1178, 999K)

Attached: 1538104094102.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Attached: 1529561528961.jpg (2080x1388, 1.59M)

Attached: 1549226728390.jpg (1750x1167, 1.27M)

Attached: 1539511754355.jpg (1564x1491, 1.42M)

Attached: 1542710737705.png (1138x1742, 673K)

Attached: 1544757412416.jpg (2059x1460, 758K)

Problem with this, is that due to the retarded political dichotomy, all right wingers who might be skeptical of israel will consolidate into its support against the muslim invader in our government.
Stupid Hegelian politics...

>muslim invader
She's an American and focusing on her religion exposes that you're a zionist shill. I love this timeline. You're losing so badly and there's literally nothing you can do to stop the escalating conversations about Israel and the American Empire. FUCKING KIKE.

They wouldn't dare. They'd only martyr her, and then legions of people would be saying Israel did it to silence her, which would make even more people act against them.
What we've been saying for years, nobody listened, but when a black Muslim woman says it, suddenly everyone is all ears. In short, she's made herself untouchable. If they're dumb enough to suicide her, there will be nation wide outrage. You might even expect some prominent Israel-firsters to get suicided in response.

>implying she isn't the CIA throwing Obummer under the bus before The Storm

>focusing on her religion exposes that you're a zionist shill

Thank you based user

Attached: jefferson1.jpg (483x313, 44K)

Attached: 1535503760111.png (1730x1408, 1.14M)

Attached: 1531648337389.jpg (2331x2192, 3.82M)

>Disliking islam means that you're a jew
Fuck off with your false dichotomy. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend and you are either a shill or a total fucking retard.

Illiterate mongrel. My post was obviously anti israel and obviously called out right wingers for their moronic support of Israel. American conservatives hate muslims. They equate hating israel with Islam. Our political system is broken down into a Hegelian dialectic that ensures neither side can have a coherent ideological stance.
If you werent such a newfag you could see that.

Attached: Based black girl wearing a maga turban.jpg (1002x666, 183K)

Or maybe the Dems were fucking idiots for electing a Muslim and they had no idea what they were getting into

Based civic nationalism
Based mystery babylon

I want her to be president now just to see what would happen

You are the cancer killing this world zionist. With Israel gone we will finally have world peace.

Attached: D2C379CF-38C5-48DD-BFCB-53B4B7E9A243.png (600x480, 322K)

reminder that the Golem always ALWAYS turns against its creator

Holy shit. I have been saying this about Obama all along.

Based af. WTF I love moslems nau

hi cenk.

put up a statue of her and then nuke her district

Attached: goldilocks.gif (250x281, 1.26M)

no she's just a backfire
we've been saying this for years here
kikes letting in these mudshits was going to backfire on them
they're still going to do their best to profit off the situation as seen by the latest anti-speech legislation

Attached: 1530581384988.jpg (200x200, 6K)

NATIONALISM IS BACK AND ZIONISM IS DEAD. ALL YOU ZOG FAGGOTS HAVE IS BUZZWORDS AND NAMECALLING.

Ilhan is going to make criticism of Israel acceptable and mainstream and you can't fucking stop it.

Attached: 1525621993580.png (960x960, 1.76M)

what does that kvetching yid have to do with my post
seriously what are you reading in my single post in this thread

>mudshit
>they're still going to do their best to profit off the situation as seen by the latest anti-speech legislation
You're an israeli that doesn't even realize that a resolution in the house is basically a virtue signal and you're trying to mitigate the awesome things Ilhan is doing by claiming it's a fluke and not legit. Imagine being a worthless zionist like you. Worthless.

>Neither pagan, nor mohahedan, nor Jew ought to be excluded.
Not excluding the Jews was your first mistake.

Wait you got this upset because I called that mudshit nigger a mudshit nigger? I thought it was clear I don't kikes nor mudshits anywhere near this country. I didn't call what the nigger did a fluke. I clearly stated zog utilized her to push this latest resolution which they obviously did. Nowhere can anything I said be construed as pro-israel whatsoever. You're making me think you're some kind of dunecoon yourself but, I'm not a kike so I don't make that false dichotomy.

>Wait you got this upset because I called that mudshit nigger a mudshit nigger?
kek. you israelis always make me laugh when you double down.

Attached: 1530322460611.png (1136x668, 1023K)

You're losing it user. I'll say it again just because it seems to upset you: fuck kikes and fuck dunecoons. I'll never support either but gladly play them off each other.

Attached: smug.png (2084x2819, 108K)

>they're both bad
This is the absolute desperation of Hasbarats. You put a smile on my face with each reply. It's nice to know how badly the Ilhan scares the ZOG thanks for achieving the opposite of what you intended. KEK!!!!!

Attached: 1537480182781.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Obama is the worst President you ever had, I hate that cunt

The future of this nation is Islamic, no question.
>fastest growing religion
>fastest growing religion among hispanics
>Hispanics fastest growing segment of islam
>Hispanics fastest growing ethnicity in US
Its over goys

Attached: 1551834440176.jpg (1024x749, 58K)

>focusing on her religion
The only people obsessed with her religion are zionist shills. She's speaks the truth and that's why you hate her. Pathetic.

>goys

Attached: 1537570413537.png (1488x1488, 2.12M)

Buchanan was first gay Pres

>surely a yidfly would hate both kikes and muslimes
lmao imagine being this bad at trying to force the false dichotomy
dunecoons and yids are anti-white so naturally they have no place int he west

I find it hilarious that this bitch is able to fracture the dems so much.

imagine being as pathetic and stupid as an israeli shill like you. Only making people support Ilhan more with every post you make.

i'm starting to think she isn't a planted distraction and is actually sincere.

My favorite version so far

She's black, she's a woman and she's a muslim. Whoever did this is genius.

bump

That's fine with me. Like I said I have no problem using niggers against the kikes.

You're not using anyone or anything. You're a paid shill here to perpetuate identity politics. Imagine being you. You do know that the Syrians and Iranians will kill you and your entire family right? Fucking retarded Israelis. Bibi is gonna be Ghadaffid

>crying about identity politics
Shitskin detected. Race has primacy over politics. You antiwhites are perpetually scared of white people acting in their own interests.

Saved

identity politics is a jewish trick and that's what makes you a shill. It's amazing how you lack self awareness to understand that you've already been outed as a shill. everything you say is irrelevant. In fact. The more you post the more people want to see israelis slaughtered.

>identity politics is a jewish trick
>lets just ignore the facts that jews act in their own interest
>atomize yourself goyim
Kike.

Attached: coudenhove kalergi plan.jpg (710x4278, 1.25M)

Hey shlomo. You ready for syria and iran to kill you and your family? I am. Every post you make only tells me that Ilhan is doing a great thing and you're losing your mind. Hopefully you actually lose your mind when an Iranian puts a bullet in your head.

how long till obama takes her up on her offer and mouth fucks her

Nice

The average IQ of Jow Forums is too low for this post.

>identity politics is judaism

Is a war memorial jewish identity politics? Even though every country has war memorials, which is an implicit form of identity politics presupposing identity and victimisation.

Furthermore Lee Kuan Yew (the father of Singapore) said:

"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion."

Was he hasbara as well?

Attached: lee-kwan-yew-10.jpg (1707x2560, 283K)

Israel has no allies and Bibi is gonna die.

Attached: 1538407640374.jpg (629x667, 174K)

I was thinking the same. This timeline is so fuckin good, everyday is like Christmas

Attached: IMG_8103.jpg (800x492, 85K)