Black Ethnostate in South America

This is what our Black ethnostate will look like

No whites or Mexicans will be allowed to live in this new country

it'll be our land of milk and honey.

Attached: 1530424464898.png (925x574, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=SCihUGd1Hw0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101110222901AAgL9zt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usa is our egypt

we were brought here as slaves

we will take what was owed to us

Promise!

>when all of africa isn't enough

Milk and honey? Might want to start with jobs and not murdering each other...

You were enslaved by your own people for being in inferior tribes that were conquered by better tribes. You're the losers of the world and you're not owed a fucking thing.

Remember. No blax or mix will be allowed to live outside of that border as well.

Attached: sysendammen.jpg (781x1200, 1.47M)

I hope you go there so all the niggers get to see what primitive fucking animals they are when it all goes down the gutter and the only ones they can blame are themselves.
Get out of our countries you degenerate fucking monkeys

Attached: 1550274608181.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Nope. The hispanics and whites will kill you off. Especially in Appalachia. You MIGHT be able to get Baltimore and Philadelphia, as well as Mississippi and half of Alabama.

Attached: 1525235005711.jpg (800x936, 164K)

Please user, I don't want a version of Somalia right next to my country. Just go back to Africa where you already have your shitty ethno state.

We gave you a home, freedom from white oppression, a model government, support, everything blacks demand. We then took oppressive hands away, and left the black man free to follow the dream of his homeland.

You didn't make Wakanda, or Egypt, or anything.

You made Liberia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

youtube.com/watch?v=SCihUGd1Hw0

Modern blacks are parasitic Bantu-niggers, and survive only when they can consume other tribes and/or resources, or are supported by the same races and nations they hate and prey on. The only way anything worthwhile will arise from the modern black, african or otherwise, is after they show some ability to survive without constant outside support. Even this fantasy southern black ethnostate can only survive by being the same welfare queen parasite as the average American black, just on the macroscale.

Attached: 1529853820322.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

>South America.

>Posts picture of North America and the Caribbean.

American detected.

Also the Caribbean is already black and developed.

You niggers cant have Georgia, Alabama or Louisiana, we'll help you acquire Yucatan, Campech, Quintana Roo, and Belize though. Hell, you can have Tabasco and Chiapas.

Anything south of what we give you, you can keep if you exterminate it.

>Hey guys, leave the rich place you build and go to poor areas please. Let it all for us for free.

>Cuba, Puerto Rico and Dominican republic
>Black
Wot nigger?

within a decade, user
within a decade
blax just cannot into statemanship

Attached: blaxxxxxx_.jpg (3888x2240, 2.13M)

if you think White America is going to cede control of any portion of the Mississippi River then you're out of your fucking mind.

/thread

>it'll be our land of milk and honey.

...god gave them a whole continent for themself, what have they done with it?

Attached: 1434022326001.png (1067x1024, 80K)

Barbados
Bermuda
Cayman Islands
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Granada
Saint Vicent and the Granadines
Dominica
Trinidad and Tobago
Curaçao
Anguilla
Saint Martin
Turks and Caycos
Bahamas
Aruba

All developed, all Black.

Attached: bermuda-dot-252.jpg (2000x1333, 200K)

>quadrilingual ethnostate
good luck administrating that lol. and Cuba? I would be alright with you guys just taking Georgia+SC+half of Louisiana maybe

Nah, just a nigger.

Most of those are only 50% black, so they're as mutted as the US.
Furthermore that 'development' you speak of is concentrated into the hands of the white landowners.
So once again this is a we wuz pipedream.
I wish you luck mate, but for god's sake, go back to Africa.
It's the most fertile, most mineral rich place on the planet, compared to Caribbean Islands which only make money because they're tax havens.

Look guys I say nigger. Am I le racist edgy guy yet or what?

Why not just keep Detroit as your little city state

Obviously not that much land but yeah, seems fine. When it goes to shit you can stop blaming whitey.
Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina is a reasonable amount of clay but you lazy cotton-pickers will have to do the work yourselves. The first step is becoming a majority, which means leaving every other state en mass.

Lol just shut the fuck up. There's no "land owners" in the Caribbean. It's all about tourim and being a tax haven. People there live better than you and all your ancestors ever did.

"The majority of residents (90.08%) are black, the descendants of slaves transported from Africa. Minorities include whites at 3.74% and people of mixed race at 4.65% (figures from 2001 census). "

Just go back to Liberia.

You won't be allowed to have the mouth of the Mississippi. Cubans would genocide you kindly and not even write about it after. You'll need boats to navigate all the islands, this seems unlikely.

Attached: 1503640716575.jpg (1024x774, 649K)

Those are dependent on tourism caused by white people creating history on those rocks to begin with. I visited the Bahamas they took us on a tour to see PIRATE stuff you know WHITE PIRATES nothing about blacks at all fucking damn niggers using white history to support their shithole.

>No Whites
>Land of milk and honey

Top Kek

Attached: 1542581687108.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

Black dude at my work mentioned something about a conspiracy theory whereby “whites” want to keep blacks out of Africa:
>what if all the NBA dudes and rappers and everything went back to Africa with all their money?
I literally said “well who doesn’t want that?” To which he replied with something about the Illuminati or some shit. Point being, they literally think going back to Africa is something they could do but cant because evil white people.

Niggers aren't Americans, and they're stupid as shit and don't understand that "South America" isn't the same thing as "southern America" or "the southern United States". Anyway your worthless people should have your own little permanent ethnostates on patches all over the world, to share with all your kin forever, pic related.

Attached: mass-grave-of-350-nigerian-shia-men.jpg (407x481, 53K)

Eternal Brazilian shitskin

You have Liberia. Why do you keep asking for gibs?

>But
>but
>but

You can't be rich. Hurrr no my fantasy worldview can't process blacks being successful. You might have money BUT we wuz history and stuff. Stop making money, it's ofensiveeeee.

Go learn to speak english you loser.

TEChnically half continent, blacks aren't endemic to North Africa

We should cleanse sub Sahara and claim it for the white race

Ctrl + F

>no Haiti

Haiti is a black ethnostate. On the same island with DR. Natural resources abound. Coal, lumber, fishing, gold (small quantities) etc.

>there are more 5star generals in the its army than privates
>last I read there were only about 20 miles of asphalt on the entire island, reason being that as soon as it is laid people tear it up to burn as fuel
>mud cookies

And then you have to remind yourself that every 20ish years the US marines have to go in and kill a bunch of uppity officers and put a new president in and rebuild everything.
>2 years later its worse than before

>When it goes to shit you can stop blaming whitey.
They'll never stop blaming whitey. I read an article several months ago that blamed Haiti's problems on white supremacy. Haiti has been independent for 215 years. No matter how much land they get, no matter how long they have to make something of it, they will ALWAYS blame whitey for their inability to succeed.

Fuck Florida, but you'll never get the Carolinas.

LOL land of milk and honey.

All of Africa is a shit hole except where white people intervened

Bronze skin*.

>Barbados 92.4% black
>Bermuda 53.8% black
>Cayman Islands 20% black
>Antigua and Barbuda 91% black
>Saint Kitts and Nevis black 92% black
>Grenada 89.4% black
>Saint Vicent and the Granadines 66% black
>Dominica 75% black
>Trinidad and Tobago 37.5% black
>Curaçao (can't find numbers)
>Anguilla 85.3% black
>Saint Martin (can't find numbers)
>Turks and Caycos 88% black
>Bahamas 90.6% black
>Aruba 15% black
A good chunk of the ones you listed do not have black as the dominant group.
It should also be noted that 'black' means Afro-carribbean which mean heavily mixed with white (between 20-30%).
These Islands have high numbers of poverty and crime (I wonder why?).
Finally, who do you think owns the banks there, who owns the Hotels, the restaurants, the resorts?
Here's a hint, not blacks.

AHHAHHAHAAHA
The eternal mutt LARPing as a nigger.
This gets better and better.
The real niggers will lynch you just like they did in Haiti.

fuck off you can't have florida

Your women have other ideas mate.

Better genes always win.

I hope you get your ethnostate in the Southeastern U.S. so that I have somewhere close by that I can go on nigger killing safaris.

Going to try again?
>Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded, established, colonized, and controlled by citizens of the United States and ex-Caribbean slaves as a colony for former African American slaves and their free black descendants
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia

it’s all fun until you realize who owns the companies that own your countries

the black uprising is as much part of the plan as the mass migration in western europe

>South America
fuck off we're full

Might as well have them complain about it whilst not having to share the same society though.

You will take South Carolina?
I doubt it.

Attached: 84E20EC2-38E1-4B67-AEF3-70803937348A.jpg (1024x786, 132K)

Calm down Juan, he's just retarded and thinks the US is called America.

>thinks Jews are going to leave FL

The cope is hard here lads.

Cry white loser. You know Blacks are superior.

Attached: Brathwaite-Stokes1.jpg (759x506, 44K)

Truly hilarious, seeing as your people have not even evolved beyond building mud-huts. You fucks don't even know the first thing about bees (honey) or bee-keeping, or anything about agriculture or livestock. You'd run out of shit and start cannibalizing one another in less than a year, plus you'd start begging for gibs even sooner. LOL. Your race is a cosmic JOKE.

if the whites make a violent ethnostate they'll have you dead in MAYBE five years. Niggers can't fight wars

>it'll be our land of milk and honey.
You mean like Haiti?

Yeah PSA can crank out $400 AR for every citizen in a month

Look guys he's making the effort here to speak correctly. Adorable.

In what metric, tire-burning?

Nice argument you have there.
Enjoy being turned against by your 'fellow' blacks.

Niggers only mate whites because their women are hideous. Ultimately not really a point in your favor when you think about it.

>milk and honey
Is that what they call child sex slaves?

Attached: 4121B8EA-F349-4EEC-AA95-79E9AAC1E5F9.jpg (242x220, 25K)

You even know how to read? Go back there than and read the posts before post cringe humour crap here like a good white autist pussy repelent.

You already have a whole continent called Africa why don't you go there? It has way more resources.

>12 posts by this ID
Why is anyone replying to this fag again?

>our land of milk and honey
>entire race is lactose intolerant

See here. They already tried and made another shithole country

It wouldn’t be that bad we could re-open the Slave Market in Charleston. On a plantation with muh psa ar, muh seersucker suit, and muh pipe would be comfy.

Attached: 25B43D86-9765-485B-BD9B-5984A1A77643.jpg (928x727, 216K)

Attached: 1548374296140.gif (245x230, 871K)

>seething

Attached: 1551122049536.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

As if you had maden any argument to be countered.

The point is that the Caribbean is developed and black. People are tall, intelligent and strong. They got better economic numbers than the UK. They humiliated england at the T20 World Cup final, which is a great illustration of what I'm saying here.

Attached: Caribbean-family.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Well if you're so superior then you can show the world that by doing this, but no government will give it to the negro people, you take it or it forever appears out of reach.

It's highly entertaining.

>we were brought here as slaves
By the Jews, go take Israel
>How come schools don't teach us that most slave ships were owned and run by Jews?

Attached: 5AA0EB48-215E-4141-8774-ECE410BACA7B.jpg (861x895, 105K)

It's quite funny really.
It's either a low-IQ mutt being unironic.
Or it's an Aussie on holiday.
I think it may be the latter at this point.
Fuggin ayy

'They got better economic numbers than the UK' Oh really tool? Do they have a 6 by any chance, that's a good number.

Attached: so you talking sheit.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>you aren’t superior
> we can’t take or conquer your land
>gibs me dat for free
Siri what is Liberia?

You want more Jews in your state?

Attached: CB0837B3-9FF8-41F1-9602-9D90D9A7D4CA.jpg (800x600, 85K)

You meantally challenged?

Attached: Blacks are kings in South Asia.jpg (1300x956, 172K)

fuck off nigger, Florida is for white men

Attached: extraextra.jpg (501x466, 94K)

That’s funny. Y’all just arm up. We will meet you boys outside the projects.
-Massa

>white men in FL
Lol, they aren’t white they are Jewish

Absolutely no reason in any larping universe to cede that much territory

Them borders are a bit too big. You can’t have Virginia and we are keeping the western bank of the Mississippi River. However, sure, I’ll sign this deal as long as it comes with a population exchange agreement, a wall, and a treaty whereby no foreign military can operate in your territory including waterways. Congratulations, New Africa.

>blacks revolt and try to take over multiple states
>obviously helped by the Jews
>protect our land
>white population becomes aware of (((their))) trickery
>Can’t wear my seersucker suit and walk around like Colonel Sanders on muh plantation because hundreds of years ago Jews owned a lot of slaves.
Don’t take this from me user.

Attached: 4C43C476-87C6-48F7-90A8-C6CFE118914A.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Nah, suck a dick. You will never have the south.

Attached: 1551734588937.jpg (718x960, 55K)

As a white southern, we did a lot to bring them here and a lot to kick them out. Why in the world would you expect us to let niggers back.
Sorry the rest of the U.S. got cucked.

Attached: 1549417286115s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

>dead in 5 years
not even. how long can a person survive without food?

>why not the continent africa?!
Too many niggers so it's a shithole despite being geographically, resource-wise, the greatest location on earth with the worlds most fertile soil and best climate.

Africa is unironically the easiest place on earth to survive and easiest place to grow crops. Literally fucking edens garden but niggers are still too fucking stupid to survive in an environment as easy as that

Attached: 9A2B5265-137B-4CE3-B4B5-F79953A44BEB.jpg (500x630, 54K)

Attached: 1551124031471.jpg (900x656, 355K)

>we did a lot to bring them here
No you didn’t. Stop spreading lies
>How come schools don't teach us that most slave ships were owned and run by Jews?

I want this to happen just to see it colapse spectacularly

That’s not an argument against what I’m saying at all.
>muh jews want racial tension
>if you defend yourself from other races you’re playing into the Jews hands
>don’t defend yourself goy