Are Michael Jackson and Freddy Mercury the only homosexual / pedophile approved by pol?

Are Michael Jackson and Freddy Mercury the only homosexual / pedophile approved by pol?

Attached: 2vkdet.jpg (500x508, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT (((THEY))) DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US

redpilled, medium-based pls

mj is based. op is a fag.

Cool gays abstain from sex. Cool pedos truly love children and are loved by children.

Don't forget about this one op.

Attached: 161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-169.jpg (460x259, 44K)

Prove that Michael Jackson actually did anything wrong

Attached: mj did nothing wrong.jpg (908x1564, 794K)

Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. I hope you will remember that mr. Candian Nigger Shill.
Also sage

He wasn't 'cool' but he was a victim. He doesn't exactly get a free pass, but acknowledgement that he was only ever built out of a presupposed system, a system that ultimately turned and ate him for his attempt to speak out in the end.

>Cool pedos

There is no such thing.

delete

Attached: 1550462842453.jpg (564x797, 90K)

Cha'moni

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ

Attached: 1551955263395.png (977x979, 1.57M)

>Arguably most famous pedos in history.
>Neither are white.
Lmao

>Freddy Mercury

What?

Fuck off kike, we all know MJ wasn't a pedo.

Came here to post this

youre right, you are a pedophile, but MJ isnt

Attached: 1552048920336.jpg (640x914, 223K)

How are this many people still brainwashed by media in the home of redpills?

Children do not love pedos and pedos do not love children. Pedos hate kids. They see them as targets, objects, prey. They make justifications for their behavior and pretend to be "normal". Michael Jackson loved children and explicitly stated he would kill himself before ever laying hands on a child. People who hate Michael Jackson do so because they envy his purity. It shines a negative light on themselves.

Attached: Liberace.jpg (343x217, 35K)

Sexual arousal is not always subhuman destructive muh dic behavior. It may become a result of genuine adoration rather than frustration. Like, a woman that walks with feminine grace gets me going more than one that only has big tits or ass. I won't get hard but it is sexual because passion is related to sex.

this argument is why fans defend MJ.

-his voice.
-his pain.
-his empathy.

to fin out he loves to rub his dick and his skin on the boy is very controversial.

The only way to think of it is : Michael: "They will never understand us (Michael and the boy). So keep quiet or we both go to jail.

It's triple ironic how "they" is actually "us" but you will defend Michael by "exposing" (((them))) which in this case (((they))) don't exist because (((they))) died in the gas chambers.

It's almost as taking the blame from Michael and completely magnetizing it into an nonexistent enemy.

Attached: NEWSOFTHEWORLD-michael-jackson-interrogation-1996-1120.jpg (1120x640, 86K)

MJ is innocent, the Jews are trying to tarnish his reputation.

Michael was sex repulsed though. He was a virgin in his 30s. He probably died a virgin. People say he was gay but there's way more evidence to suggest he was asexual.

Why not focus this energy on actual proven pedos like R. Kelly?

this, MJ literally named the jew both in private conversation and in one of his pop singles. FFS

Freddie wasn’t gay. He got AIDS from dirtying his fists whilst punching niggers.

MJ was set up, no pedo shits are approved ever

did the jews actually managed to defeat Jow Forums in 3D chess?

BY convincing pol that (((they)) were upset that Michael refused to sell his music catalog to (((them))) then they must've framed him (killed him and character assassination)

When in reality (((they))) wanted you to believe in this conspiracy theory to make MJ into an innocent guy therefore make all of you become complete kike sucker zionists by intellectual rape.

As long as they manage to lie to you with trolling withing a troll within a troll within a troll, they will always have the edge intellectually. Therefore they will always have the first move.

You are driven by hate. They are driven by worshiping a God who allegedly chosen (((them))) and not you. You are driven by self narcissistic worth and egomania. You will always loose vs. (((god))).

Unless you abandon yourself and try to realize why God abandoned you.

Attached: latoya.jpg (1842x1036, 144K)

People who dedicate time defending MJ in this "me too" era are neither motivated by hate or by fear. There's nothing to gain from publicly defending this man other than a clear conscience.

He's Bad

yup

i want to believe

R Kelly too