Stunning tribute to our guy richie. RIP

stunning tribute to our guy richie. RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=lQy3e5yUKvo

Attached: 1550608822532.jpg (506x280, 36K)

he wasn't /ourguy/ he was a character created for the Israeli planned false flag where they remote controlled a plane. That's why the media got the communications recordings instantly. It was all bullshit.

don't bother, the part where Skyking says: "Nah I'm a white guy" is edited out! Also, shitskins in the comments section called him a 'loser'!

Attached: 6w5w1sxmqnf11.jpg (989x1761, 198K)

>yes goy don't pursue anything in life and waste it away

>Q posts
D R O P P E D

Attached: 419EC587-0C78-4837-8804-900CC92F5FBF.png (768x380, 98K)

The most glorious death a white man can have in this rotten modern society

Fly high space cowboy

Attached: 1551026672110.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

You think you're cute coyly half-identifying anons you think you can blackmail by revealing they come here. I'm not him but you've done it to me also. Be aware if you continue this in America to Americans we if not the Brits can sue you for invasion of privacy. Without a warrant from a U.S. judge what you are doing and hinting at is still illegal. There's plenty of discovery at hand. You have exposure. Leave him alone and back off now

gaslighting hard.
>yes goy, keep working for more shekels and be totally oblivious to everything around you while you live in absolute fantasy land thats not reality.

Kek I read that as
>Stunning tribute to Guy Richie

That's exactly what it was

Fuck I thought guy Richie died

Attached: download (1).png (253x199, 6K)

There is a whole debate it in the comments section. Its absolute cringe. So many brainwashed libtards think its a racist comment. They still think every single whypipo is making six figures and lives in mansions.

>attention whore steals a plane and crashes it

This is like the ultimate loser. No wonder you guys worship him. Why don't you follow his lead if he was so great?

Attached: 1548134856737.png (360x300, 46K)

fuck you

>have pretty decent job with benefits
>be married
>steal plane and kys
yeah a real warrior for the world

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Attached: 1548433194444.png (518x459, 412K)

Did he do anything that was exclusively for attention? What if flying a plane and doing loop-the-loops was all he wanted to do? How are you supposed to do that without garnering attention?

How much did he get paid and what were the benefits? Also, his job was shit. Long periods of being outright shit with brief periods of boredom. Hoping you get those boredom periods isn't particularly fun, probably would entertain the idea of suicide during them too. Also, modern marriage is akin to a jewish institution for anyone decent.

he literally got to travel anywhere he wanted, had full medical coverage and was married. what the fuck else do you niggers want in life?

>citation needed
Even then, not the funniest thing in the world. Seems like the kind of thing that would be cool if you only had to do it for 4 hours a day for maybe a year at most. But for the rest of your shitty ass life? Good luck trying to rationalize it after year 2, unless you rake in serious bucks (which this guy didn't).

fuck off retard go build a rocketship and go to space or some shit then

K.

Does anyone have the one with the piano cover of Where is my mind playing in the background? That one was my favorite.

Sunshine on a cloudy day RIP.

"Thanks friend, see you again"

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)