American Police

Simons says "get out of the car"
youtube.com/watch?v=PY611ekXuXw

Attached: 1543354175085.png (399x370, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuuB6h3C37o
youtube.com/watch?v=LgcZqasurE0
youtube.com/watch?v=5c44lB1nYjI
youtube.com/watch?v=eSxuhZ3HdQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are American cops scared of everything?
Seems like every little thing makes them jump and start firing off rounds wildly.

Have you ever been to the US? Americans are scared shitless of everything the (((news))) tells them.

it was a nigger. nothing of value was lost

no were not. only sjws are scared of ebil raycis nazis n shit.

>Cop literally getting run over by the suspect
>lol why are cops so high strung?

>Cop said get out of the car like 100 times
Why is it so hard for neggers to obey simple orders?

A lot of guns
youtube.com/watch?v=VuuB6h3C37o
youtube.com/watch?v=LgcZqasurE0

I give police ZERO slack when it comes to using their firearms, but this cop is 100% in the right

>WATCHU GOIN DO, SHOOT ME?
>gets shot
classic nigger

he couldve moved out of the cars way and taken a cautious and defensive approach like what they recommend for civvies, but cops have psychopathy & they want to kill u when u insult them

He jumped on the hood and fired into the windshield all while talking into his radio, this is just as funny as the 20 brit cops trying to apprehend that one guy with a knoife

>he couldve moved out of the cars way

>why didn't he just let the criminal speed off?

yup its a very transparent case of their narcissism/psychopathy. small dick syndrome in little china

and society wants people like that to die, so there really is no issue

nah, but u just projected the psychopathic/sadist cop mindset. u must be related 2 one or youre one urself

What do you know about American society, or psychology for that matter you third world fuck?

yeah, that's the sensible thing to do in a civilized society. you let the minor offender go to punish him later. the punishment is supposed to fit the crime. but i dont mean to imply america is made up of civilized people; indeed, it's bursting at the seams with the subhuman.

>Ran over
That's a bit dramatic. Guys driving off, cop blocks car with body.

> walk in front of car
> car slowly rolls forward
> unload magazine while you hop onto he hood
> pretend your knee hurts

Nice. Are you going to make up some future crime story about him being an ISIS sleeper agent about to run over 12 white women and blow up a police station?

The mental gymnastics of the average american, quite something.

>Cop jumps in front of moving car
>it's coming right for us!
>bang bang bang

The cop should be found guilty of murder. No part of his training says to jump in front of a moving car. He wanted an excuse to shoot.

Attached: comingrightforus.gif (480x270, 512K)

This guy is literally stupidest criminal ....I would say alive... but..
Anyways. How the fuck are you going "slightly" use what can be what can be considered a 2000 lb deadly weapon rather than gasing it full on.?

Especially after he got shot he still didn't gas it. I would of gas it hard since I know Id he dead soon. A life for a life. I guess he was to stupid to realize he was sitting in a 2000lb deadly weapon.

He deserved to die for being a complete dumbass. Not only that he went to pick up someone that just got out of jail in a STOLEN CAR. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW STUPID THIS DEAD FUCKER IS AND HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HAPLENS TO OTHERS AROUND HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY.

GUYS!

THE POLICE HAD TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE SOMETHING WORSE IF HE CONTINUED TO SLOWLY DRIVE AWAY.

MAYBE HAD SEX WITH A WHITE WOMAN?

MAYBE CAUSED A CAR CRASH IF THE POLICE DECIDED TO RECKLESSLY CHASE HIM INSTEAD OF WAITING TO PICK HIM UP LATER?

THE POLICE MUST KILL YOU IN ORDER TO PREVENT ANY CRIMES YOU MAY COMMIT IN THE FUTURE.

Attached: minority-report.jpg (968x681, 51K)

I read a lot of psychology and just demonstrated a bit of my knowledge for you. Was I right in my judgement about you ? so it seems. cops and military males are subhumans that carry out the jew's law and impose inhuman niggers on the modern humans. you guys are half-men. and ive said these facts to cops in real life.

this guy just lived out every cop's fantasy though lmoa

lol take that race mixers!! Sam Hyde anyone? Officer Maggot? lmoa

youtube.com/watch?v=5c44lB1nYjI

Wow that's racist. Cop couldve just shot off his hands to disable him or the tires or something. Now a young, vibrant youth has been stolen from us.

If I were the owner of that car I'd want to kill that mother fucker myself. You faggots think it's ok for someone to take some one else's shit. Then can't get to work got to do everything on bus or foot cus they don't have money for a rental. All the while this asshole is wearing down your cars components.

Fuck this nigger he diserved to die.

I'm not defending the cops I know how they are.

My main point is "FUCK SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR I REALLY WANT TI KILL WHOEVER FUCKED UP MY WEEKS MOVING FORWARD. "

Coincidentally it just happened to be a coo that fulfilled my intention.

On a personal note I really wish the guy that stole my car is dead already. Faggot ass niggas think they can take people's shit without consequences. Luckily for criminals there are laws that protect them. I couldn't just walk up and kill the guy if I found out where he and my car were.

BITCH ASS NIGGA

>nigger gets shot by cops
>this is a bad thing
You have to go back.

Why not just get out of the car like he asked?

boo hoo

No he was too stupid to realize that he is in a 2000lb deadly weapon. He's so stupid he actually thought he was going to nudge the cop aside and leave not realizing he just turned SOMEONE ELSES CAR into a deadly weapon. Dumb fucking faggot deserved to die

Damn that female deputy was actually based af

I guess your to stupid to realize the weight of a car and that it can actually kill you.

You're not very intelligent so I'd advise you not to jaywalk. A car can actually kill you if it hits you. It's not cartoons where you get by a car the car is totaled you get up and brush it off with stars circling yiur head.

the zio cop clearly moves in front of the car and starts shooting when he didn't need to

Fucking bootlicker, if he told you to suck his dick you would be on your knees.

Look at this shot, he is not in front of the car here but the car is already moving. He outruns the moving car, gets in front of the moving vehicle and proceeds to shoot the guy. I don't know if at this time he had the time to brake the car and stop it.

Attached: _JuW-ds8lh4.jpg (1022x725, 131K)

literally anyone you pull over could have a gun. Sometimes cops pull people over and before the person rolls down the window to ask "what's the problem officer?" the person being pulled over just pulls a gun and starts firing

can't find the specific video I'm looking for but here's another example. The officer in this case died, he had young children

youtube.com/watch?v=eSxuhZ3HdQo

complain to ur congress person

I'm sure Serbian cops would've been just peachy with having a negro attempting to run them over.

Attached: n1398780127313892412805cw9.jpg (452x604, 79K)

He starts shooting when he is not in front of the car. When the moving car is not threatening him, it just would pass by, then the car slightly stops and he jumps on the front of the car and continues to shoot the guy in the face - at this point his feet probably just fall on the pedals just because he is in shock and pain.

Attached: _JuW-ds8lh4.jpg (1281x1667, 225K)

Do reasonable people really think that a police officer throwing himself on the hood of a car eluding a traffic stop at 3 MPH and shooting the driver repeatedly is an acceptable use of force?

serbs arent hypocrites like americans are.

Jow Forums fags, what kind of gun was it with 14 bullets? or was it just extended magazine?

shit training, 80 iq retards, panicky, put himself IN harms way, they're as bad as our fucknuggets, but armed.

Yes

yeah, people do. they enjoy vicariously the power of the state to kill, so they'll defend it endlessly.

Yes.
Can't be sure what the perp's gonna do. Gotta protect the greater public.

Attached: punctuation cop.jpg (450x375, 24K)

14 rounds isn't very impressive for a modern handgun.

There are 9mms that hold 20 rounds if you keep one in the chamber

Probably just a glawk in 9mm

>bootlicker

okay, time for you to go back to /leftypol/ now

Because the second cop car just fucking rammed the suspect's car the woman could be harmed also, or the shots from the first idiot could get her. Imagine you are in the car in the passenger's seat, then because of the driver's argument with the cop his head explodes and the door next to you rammed by another cop.
I will never travel to USA, fuck, better to stay in my shithole country with many of its shortcomings, but not in US.

did he died ?

>perp drives off
>cops give chase
>he t-bones your fucking mom at the first intersection
>now you're crying on tv at her funeral about how the cops should've stopped him before he escaped

Ain't pretty, but he did his job. Dumbfuck was asked repeatedly to get out of the car. With American cops, that's not a request, it's an order.

Attached: 1524348347132.png (506x658, 603K)

Where have you been in the US? I highly doubt you've been here, but I'm asking anyway.

So you would end up dead just like that retard in the video

I like the way mutt cops try and get corpses to comply with their orders. Oi you dead guy, put your left leg in, your left leg out...

Well done by the cop. If you get pulled over and then refuse commands and decide to try and drive off you should be shot. Nogs seem to think they are above the law and need to be reminded from time to time, although it does seem like they need to be reminded a lot, that they are not.

lol
see

You're an underage faggot and a liar

a lot of niggers*

I'm a cool man.

I assume they're trained to jump on the hood so they don't lose their footing and end up under the car.

see

Attached: Dagashi Kashi.png (531x660, 372K)

he did some matrix shit man

niggers. theyre trained for the worst and that means here probably worse than vietnam
everyone is a gun slinging nigger until otherwise proven

loaded question

This, OP is a filthy balkanite mongrel defending a filthy nigger who had a race mixing White woman in his car.

Atleast they come when called instead of waiting 40 minutes

How come I've never seen a thread post here where an American cop actually shoots somebody for "nothing?"

Every single time it's some nigger trying to run over a cop, getting all squiggly armed and reaching for a weapon, etc. If unwarranted police shootings are such a huge problem why don't we have any videos of these incidents?

Nigger was noggin' on the cop, cop shot him. Just like every one of these videos.

It's similar to the Treyvon and Michael Brown debacles, they literally pick thugs and claim they're good boys goin' from church to school, when they're not.

OP is just mad because our smallest police force could take on pretty much all of europe

>white woman with a nigger
>nigger has gun
>nigger gets shot attempting to run over officer
should have shot her too

If Serbnon has ever laid in foot in Dayton (not like the time we had many of them lay foot their during the Yugoslavian civil war; but whatever I guess); then of course OP would witness Cops and Niggers duke it out 24/7.