Should we just put them down?

Should we just put them down?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552073911364.jpg (552x687, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNDlf6hA6TY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would definitely kill my baby if theyre downie. save them from this world and save this world from them.

That roastie is bae

they do no harm though
Id definatly put my kid down if he converts to islam

>potatoed

Attached: 1525737896186.jpg (528x543, 43K)

my white cousin is downie and he went to prom with a fat mexican downie, the circle is truly complete

I think that's awesome and shows the best aspect of humanity: love.
Fuck you all bunch of heartless useless morons.

>J I G G

Attached: ha.gif (369x271, 1.99M)

How come this is ok but I can’t duck my sister and impregnate her?

basically any bmwf couple I see, this is what I see in my mind.

BLACKED Potato

Agreed.

That just proves we are all related. How can two strangers have the same exact face?

Attached: B8CD6022-E342-4892-9F6D-FE5E3B016777.jpg (1023x708, 103K)

>cousin
Are you me? My wifes white cousin is a vaccine downy and has 5 kids with a fat mexican missing link. Really cleaned up the missing link genetics since it's non genetic on the cousins end.

i think they already are op.

Attached: dont-remember.gif (516x287, 1.74M)

Aaw, that's sweet, so it's a no to euthanasia from me. I would sterilise them though.

Attached: downs_couple.jpg (382x500, 35K)

not for downs.
i'd kill a vegetable, though

This. Unironically downies are probably the only pure people alive. I say let them live so long as there are people who agree to care for them.
Kek, more like
>Shetlanded

SPACKED.COM

just duck your sisters dog

Attached: notsomuch.jpg (576x754, 70K)

>white downies can't resist the downie bbc
>how will white retards ever compete with the superior black retarded bulls

>Should we just put them down?
Yeah probably, blacks are subhuman.

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

>PLEASE LET MY DOWNTARD BROTHER AND HIS DOWNTARD DATE GO VIRAL emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji
Give them alchohol and film them. Share afterwards

No youth in Asia?
Why not?

Downies are already basically sterile.

downies are less intelligent than niggers. A nigger can become a more useful member of society than a downie. You can't say "gas all niggers and their children", but get gushy and sympathetic over some downies.

Is the negro actually retarded or just a normal nog?

there are many form or degree of downs
some can have a job, some are teacher or even actors

one thing puts them above niggers any time: the lack of violant outbursts
>the downie raped me and stole my purse
t. nobody ever

TRISOMIED

Life is hard and no one asked to be born. Be happy they found each other. This isn’t a macro-level survival of the White Race issue.

>I think that's awesome and shows the best aspect of humanity: love.
>Fuck you all bunch of heartless useless morons.
I don't have a problem with this either and think it's sweet; however, there is an end to that, and a debate we never should have had to have is brewing because the far left has decided it would be a case of eugenics to discourage reproductive rights for all, including mentally ill and retarded people. You have to take this to it's logical conclusion, and you'll see what their end game is.

Yes, it's fine, and love is something all humans seek. People with down syndrome are unfortunate as many are intelligent enough to desire romantic love. There should not be an issue with them seeking relationships with one another, but there should be a problem with people seeking relationships with them or allowing them to reproduce. I'm sorry if that is eugenics, but we have to maintain some common sense.

Attached: pommes-de-terre-vitelotte_zoom.jpg (800x532, 155K)

if they reproduce, will the baby have downs?

Even worse it will be a nigger.

It should be required to put down people with genetic deformities that bad. I’ve had to deal with these kids before and they really don’t have any sense of hygiene or any place in society, they don’t even have a sense of fucking consciousness. They’re genuinely disgusting and should all be put down. Some autistic people can be smart and nice, but downsies gotta fucking go.

Yes you can, downies don't cause the same problems as niggers. Like this guy said , they're generally not violent.
>some can have a job, some are teacher or even actors
Like so; youtu.be/WNDlf6hA6TY

At least he got a job as a mall cop.

Mother fucker, you know how little joy these people will have in life. And you want to shit on them. You complete cunt.

To be honest, I would prefer to be a downie than Brazilian to be honest. Right yourself.

Downies don't rob purses because their inferiority is publicly accepted, and they're treated differently than normal people. They rarely leave their guardians/handlers and they're constantly given psychological treatment. If the inferiority of blacks was accepted by mainstream society, and they were treated the same way, there'd be far less crime.

Males are usually infertile, don't know why, but if both have it and successfully reproduce, most likely. If one person has it, I'm fairly certain the odds are 50-50, unless the condition runs in the non-potato parent's family.

it's not about how productive they can potentially become, it's about how destructive they are as a group.
Since both groups are a net burden on society, the fact that downies have a lot less potential to cause damage is relevant indeed.
Neither group is ever going to be a net positive. But with downies, at least you have some kind of lower threshold on expected damage.

>take retard
>it reproduces and has a mongrel retard that is even fucking stupider, like negative digits or some shit and is violent too

this is like watching devolution right before our eyes, like a wolf turning into a pitbull in just a year instead of a few thousand

Attached: 1530899442487.png (794x807, 378K)

I would do it before they are born

Once they are born, I would never have the heart to hurt something born out of my own body

It will spawn the left's antichrist that will rule them all. The mentally divergent mulatto non-binary transexual.

see

Checked and chromosome pilled

if abortion is allowed then that would be a much better solution

No, they're people. Retarded people, but people still. Just don't let them breed to further along the retardation.

Downies are actually very hard workers. I see many working in supermarkets. They’re the most kind hearted souls. As long they have a supportive family I say let them be!

Ya

they are allready down so what's the point

Race traitors? Yes.

>pure
>retarded
Pick one

I'd gas you way before the two OPs mongs desu

Huh, I've never seen a black with Down before...

Abortion is murder, friend.

Is that nigger a downie too? I really can't tell.

>hey nigger, you gonna fuck that potato?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 56K)

AND THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

Attached: pot.jpg (1205x765, 187K)

Race mixers or Downies? Regardless I say yes.

>downie but still has dyed problem hair
not even retards are safe from thottery

Attached: 1545742554323.jpg (313x680, 42K)

That was kind of "them", to tell her about it.

how does she know its her? it could be any downie

Lmfao white bois cant even compete

Hey, looks like a Jow Forumstard finally got a date!

She's hot

there isn't any difference between a down syndrome woman and a regular woman, and in some cases downie niggers are smarter than regular niggers

>when memes become reality

Attached: 1537221689003.gif (800x800, 63K)

Underrated

down syndrome is the next step in human evolution. how do you think we got here from apes?

>u mad whyte boi's in potato

Attached: i only have mspaint i'm sorry.png (238x502, 159K)

They've been through a struggle no doubt all through their lives.

Their parents thought they would never see them with a partner to hopefully settle down and look after each other - worrying that their kid is on their own and vulnerable when they pass.

I hope they end up being secure and happy.

Attached: IMG_5278.jpg (601x601, 41K)

What were you trying to achieve here, user?

based and retardpilled

Gods angels.

Not when it's a downie.

I remember the thread on b when this story came out and a dozen of us printed out her picture and jizzed on it

Attached: ngbbs508039447b4f3.jpg (720x405, 100K)

Attached: ngbbs507f30fdecfeb.jpg (720x540, 30K)

I know that you're joking, but downies (especially the women) are know to have very high sex drives and desires to be married and have children. it's a big issue in the "community" and there's specific parenting books and therapy to help cope with your kid having the mental age of 8 and wanting to fuck everything in existence. it's definitely not considered odd or abusive to go ahead and put them on birth control because they'll end up fucking any chance they get so might as well make sure they're not going to get pregnant

This I'm ok with

The downie negro looks just like the "he cute" Pepe

Attached: 1536766969277.jpg (500x500, 89K)

cute :3

Downies aren't human, friend.

>checked
>fpbp

Attached: liberykids3.jpg (477x273, 20K)

Thats a kek from me

im a mongoloid and nobody even knows

Downs syndrome niggers actually have higher IQs than regular niggers.

While it’s true that most Downies aren’t likely to be very productive in strictly material (i.e., economic) terms, this isn’t to say they won’t be productive in other important psycho-spiritual ways. It is a mistake to reduce human beings to purely economic integers.

More to the point—unlike, say, Negroes—Downies are seldom violent, destructive individuals. Whereas the Negro is typically neither economically nor psycho-spiritually productive (in fact, as a group, Black Africans are often quite destructive to the general well-being of the communities in which they live), the Downie retains the potential for transcendence or over-becoming, which is—ultimately—the purpose of life.

Attached: 04DC9945-62D2-4135-A43B-DCAEB8777B85.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

>pure

Idk man. Some of them will just jerk it in a department store. Of course I’m not for the systematic killing of downies

Epic to the max

Could two downies have non-downie child?

looks like they're already down

huh, haven't seen blacks with Down Syndrome
thought it was a white only disease

Mass tributings need to become a thing. It could essentially kill social media.

na man those peeps are humans my nigga

As long as they are sterilized, then it's cool.

Attached: put-the-chromosome-in-the-bag-19325625.png (500x560, 152K)