Why do blacks hate Arabs?

And no literally 99% of them don't know about the Arab slave trade

Attached: 14066843743f023e_l.jpg (500x333, 49K)

that kid has a big dick with weird curves

there are around 2 million africans in south of iraq (brought as slaves during the arab slave trade). to this day they are treated like shit and called slaves.

Blacks hate everyone.

geez, what kind of daycare did they put that kid in?

nice

Blacks dont like their own kind.

Blacks have more self hatred than whites and that's saying something

because we arabs are not blacks and we fucking hate them. even the liberal north africans absolutely hate blacks, aside from some pan-arab filth in masr and libya.
we arabs don't apologize, we don't reward them, we don't cater to them. they get pissed off because we're genuinely oppressed and slaughtered by the thousands in syria and iraq, while they get free nintendos in the US. so they can't criticize us or call racism on us, despite the fact that we would lynch them.
there was an elderly lebanese man in an assisted living center last year and video leaked of two nigger women abusing him and calling him a terrorist, arab, jihadi, etc. so then a few months later a bunch of lebanese beat the everliving shit out of kenyan slaves in beirut airport. fuck al zanj, fuck you, you are the most worthless of species kes emak kes emak kes emak

my family had ethiopian house maids and one of them had tuberculosis so I told my mom and aunt to banish her back to africa and they did. stupid fucking donkeys.
also blacks are the most homosexual race of all. in the US they are infected with transgenderism and homosexuality since they had no father in their lives. meanwhile my grandfather exiled his own brother and excommunicated him from the family simply because the nephew turned out gay.

Lol this. We hate them because they are goat fucking assholes.

Being this much of a butthurt inbred lmao!

Dude no cares about your blog (especially blacks) nor your shithole if anything the people killing plastines are mostly Ethiopian Jews lol...

Attached: burnt_palestinian_child.jpg (400x278, 20K)

Because we treat them like the monkeys they are and don't take shit from them. Unlike Eurofags

damn look at those chicken legs

So why are American blacks and Ethiopian Jews killing your people.

Doubt they are any blacks in Tunisia

Pic related

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (598x449, 49K)

My people ? The fuck are you on brit mcfag ? Who gives a fuck about a shitty country in the desert. They can all die for all i care.

Ill be here waiting for UK cuties to come ride the dick carousel in the summer.

You realize you could become a another Syria if it's a threat to the west right?

Attached: 2h4w1ft.jpg (950x738, 139K)

People here are already tamed by the jew propaganda. I highly doubt it.

And even so, i have my get out of jail free card. Fucking Euro cougars will jump on young nafri dick anyday.

Because arabs look like Colin

Attached: Colin K.jpg (375x375, 31K)

>Fucking Euro cougars will jump on young nafri dick anyday.
LMAO

this is what subhumans actually believe in. nobody desires inbred hook nosed midgets

okay, this is based

Attached: 3d7.jpg (680x780, 62K)

inferiority complex. eurasians - even arabs and sandniggers - have far superior intelligence to them.

Its says alot about niggers if the humans who been the closest to them in history still hate the shit out of them.

Well stop making documentaries about women coming here for dick and going back with a husband. You can't even satisfy your women, cuck

i think it's because most arabs are actually white passing once they adopt western dress etc.. i couldn't distinguish between an arab and a south italian

>blacks are super homo
This is why Atlanta has insane HIV rates, on the down low every nigger is a dick in the booty type of guy.

> Arabs hating a race of people for fucking goats
Yikes, talk about irony lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (99x127, 14K)

Because unlike whites,we will fuck them up.