APOLOGIZE, RIGHT NOW

where are all the shills calling ann coulter a contrarian coal burning tranny? She was right. Since she started calling trump out on his bullshit his support here has collapsed. i’ve unironically never seen Jow Forums‘s support for any candidate ever implode so fast as it has for donald trump this past month.

Attached: AE6E02DD-ABF2-4FDF-8D35-A19E8BD11A40.gif (300x225, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/quote/1342588
youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo
azquotes.com/author/19724-Andrew_Jackson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's either bought and paid for or she literally has no idea how government works, either way she's a stupid cunt and I returned her books after I realized that fact.

Correlation is not causation.

Skelator, like all post-wall whores is simply shrieking for attention because she can't stand the sight of herself in the mirror.

She has no understanding of the constitution. I heard her say in Tuesday that:

">Trump doesn't need the NE. He can build the wall because he's the President. He can ignore the courts.

She was basically saying Trump should just crown himself King.

>his support here has collapsed. i’ve unironically never seen Jow Forums‘s support for any candidate ever implode so fast as it has for donald trump this past month.
>gaslighting/falling for the shilling
>itsallsotiresome.jpeg

found the Qshner/Israeli botnet

K

Attached: 1552015021826.jpg (200x200, 13K)

She just noticed what Fox News talking heads can't go off-script on. But even more blatantly right-leaning media like Breitbart is scrutinizing his lack of getting anything done/failing on immigration.

yet the shills on Jow Forums call anyone pointing out these things a discord tranny

I only call Ching Chang Ching supporters discord trannies. Maybe try posting your anti-trump threads when there isn't a literal raid of retard threads about this massive retard?

The new right movement doesn't treat their activists well.

she better be careful with the bbc. her ass is too small

So u don't know that the president has unfettered rights to defend our borders as cic?

Support for Trump collapsed after Ann stopped backing him.

Also, secondly, I forget the exact quote but "the courts have made their decision now let's see them enforce it"

>i’ve unironically never seen Jow Forums‘s support for any candidate ever implode so fast as it has for donald trump this past month.

You shills will never divide us from Trump. He’s making America great again and you trannies are seething.

tfw there are so many shills that the shills themselves have confused themselves thinking that his support has gone down. It never lasts.
>**** in all fields.

>"the courts have made their decision now let's see them enforce it"
t. andrew jackson

>literal raid
you fucking schizos say there is always a raid, now of "discord trannies."

>someone starts an anti-trump thread
>some anons post anti-trump comments
ERRRMAGERRRD ITS A RAID!
LITERAL CONFIRMED RAID!
DISCORD TRANNY RAID!

You fucking faggits sound and act like stupid teenagers, playing king of the hill with 4pol being the hill you defend.

so fucking retarded

here
>yet his popularity is as high as ever
because this board is full of contrarian transvestites on the verge of suicide because the jews have destroyed them permanently

>trump is making America great again
Did Kushner tell you that?

His popularity is “high” because kikes boosted his approval ratings.

Please tell me how a woman who’s been around for decades and routinely lambastes republicans for not being right wing enough is some kind of ebin shill when she calls Daddy out on his bullshit. Pic related.

Attached: 7C31D1E8-4F84-44CD-ACD3-C24F6DAC6C9E.jpg (1024x1022, 154K)

Lel

Attached: 4442451C-2712-4AB8-82CB-6BE6FAE4E7CC.png (800x800, 327K)

"We need more legal immigration!"

No we don't Trump. American citizen here, voted for Trump and would again in same circumstances. Will probably vote in the 2020 primary. Won't vote for Trump again unless he backflips on his backflip.

Coulter rocks btw

Attached: 1550973979050.jpg (719x513, 162K)

You know she stopped backing him in early 2017 after the Syria strikes right. She has nothing to do with Trumps support on Jow Forums dropping.

Attached: 1551199850448.png (1884x7000, 3.24M)

FDR was a bastard too when it came to defying the courts

this kike loving bitch should be shot like all the rest. kill all jews and jew sympathizers

Ann was 100% right.
Trump caving on the shutdown was the beginning of the end.
Now he wants more legal immigration (while doing as little as possible against illegal immigration).

>Trump caving on the shutdown was the beginning of the end.
That's it.
He's done for.
It's all over for Drumph now.

He's still the president...

>She was right. Since she started calling trump out on his bullshit his support here has collapsed.

Coulter will say anything to sell books and she's extremely eloquent with her vocabulary.

Attached: 1539740845459.jpg (431x768, 114K)

Trump is a kiked up lying piece of shit. His administration is nothing but criminal Ziopigs from the 80's. He's garbage, get over it you cuckold cunt.

Please educate me, this sounds interesting.

azquotes.com/quote/1342588

Attached: quote-the-supreme-court-has-made-its-decision-now-let-them-enforce-it-andrew-jackson-134-25-88.jpg (850x400, 49K)

Also let's not forget Ann was probably one of those Jow Forumsacks who believed in Trump for what seemed to be his ideology alone, without much to gain from it. She believed in it so much, she was consistently ridiculed for saying proudly that HE is the one who had the chance to win.

Blaming such a ''loyal-to-a-fault'' person for realizing she got fucked (wish that was me, Ann), is incredibly presumptuous and ridiculously ungrateful to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo

Attached: 1550356151959.jpg (436x365, 28K)

>this sounds interesting.
Here is a list of other interesting ones.

azquotes.com/author/19724-Andrew_Jackson