Recommend me good books to read

Tell me some good books to read, my friends

Attached: A7B9B4D1-4610-49B8-827A-3EF043729EE4.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F17w26rjM8
youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY
bbc.com/culture/story/20151019-vogue-propaganda-and-world-war-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can Life Prevail?

Attached: linkola philosophy.jpg (369x471, 114K)

On philosophy?
Then I have a vid instead

Attached: Starmaker_firstedition.jpg (220x330, 16K)

Mein Kampf, heres a teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=3F17w26rjM8

Attached: Mein-Kampf.jpg (589x1000, 52K)

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY

IQ and the wealth of nations by Richard Lynn.

Why isnt this a burger flag?

The art of war by sun tzu
Machiaveli the prince
Beyond good and evil by nietzsche
Democracy in america 2 by Tocqueville

here's a redpill for ya

Attached: 917kkIjV0pL.jpg (1920x2560, 547K)

Blueprint by Robert Plomin
At Our Wits' End: Why We're Becoming Less Intelligent by Edward Dutton and Michael A. Woodley

Attached: 51RUez6PxCL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 37K)

>So Spake Zarathustra
>Bronze Age Mindset
>classical literature and the epics and sagas of old
>Anything by Schopenhauer
Anything else is gay and a waste of time t b h

Die Diktatur-Carl Schmitt. Central to nazi ideology. Jews stopped it from being translated into english until 2013.

>NEETzche
>schopenhauer
cringe

You would say that you fucking disgusting meme flagger

Attached: 1534019576766.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

I'm reading The Debacle by Zola at the moment, it's about the Franco-Prussian War and it's very good indeed, one of the best novels about war I've read.

plato, "republic"

Watch Turd Flinging Moneky's videos.

Pic related is also good, about the Russian wars in the Caucasus in the 19th century. Shamyl's story is remarkable and should be better known.

Attached: sabresofparadise.jpg (309x475, 81K)

Revolt Against the modern world - Evola

The Republic of Plato - Plato

The Doctrine of Fascism - Mussolini

>Lesley Blanch (1904-2007) influenced and inspired generations of writers, readers and critics. She was a distinguished writer, artist, drama critic and features editor of British Vogue during World War II.

Therefore a confirmed British propagandist tasked with forming the attitudes of lady intellectuals. I am not filled with confidence.

More on Vogue magazine during WW2: bbc.com/culture/story/20151019-vogue-propaganda-and-world-war-two

>pic relavent

It wouldn't surprise me if that book was one of the earliest attempts at romanticising jihadists.

Attached: EasternQuestion.jpg (800x518, 74K)

Well you won't know if you don't read it. If you spend your entire life reading books written by people whose views you agree with, you will learn very little, comfy though it may be.

republic is a MUST

next i'd recommend "Tao Te Ching"

after that, I'd rec a latin book.
may seem silly, but understanding latin exponentially helps your english, as well as general language skills
before i started latin, I had no clue what a verb was
after, i can tell you in depth what a participial is, indirect objective, possessive, dative, ablative, tense pov number case (of a verb), as well as gerundive constructs (all of this transfers to english)
simply put, a latin education is one of the best ways to understanding language and the world better.

and the reason why i'm typing like this is to put aside all pretense of being better; to present myself with the fashion of an idiot who doesn't know basic english capitalization.

Attached: 146785236236.jpg (625x506, 85K)

indirect object*

>learnt Latin to read Marcus Aurelius in the original
>it's in Greek
>mfw

Attached: +.jpg (1280x853, 763K)

Very good pick

Qrd?

>philosophy
The Abolition of Man, CS Lewis
>politics
The Second Treatise on Government, John Locke
>practical
The Defense of Duffer's Drift, LT Backsight Forethought
>entertainment
Death to the French, CS Forrester

>Bronze Age Mindset
I was reading some reviews on Amazon, is it really good or is it a meme book disguising as wisdom. Need to know because buying books on amazon is expensive for me (poorfag) and if I buy a bad book that's a good book less that I could have bought.

Also currently reading Thus Spake Zarathustra, I feel like Nietzsche and I would have been good friends.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Enchiridion by Epictetus
Starship Troopers by Heinlein
Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler
Baghavad Gita
The Naked Communist
The Kybalion
The Undiscovered Self by Jung

48 laws of power

What does my flag have to do with my taste in literature? Why do all of you teenagers react so automatically?

the "high level" Jow Forums NPC starter pack, Republic is OK though

Attached: 51bxvYrZ3zL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 32K)

also

Attached: 511jRUrczgL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 40K)

If you’re looking for some good (the best) science fiction, Frank Herbert’s Dune series is a fantastic choice. It’s pretty dense stuff, and very heady and philosophical. By my estimation it’s essentially about the nature of power, and of leaders of men. It plays heavily with the theme that the Tyrant is the shadow of the Messiah.

Bonus: the protaganist is a descendent of Hitler.

oh, i'd also argue the prince is pretty good.
just know what you're getting out of it; that and keep in mind nothing should be entirely trusted.
the prince says alot about how to deal with certain people in certain times - don't take it and apply it to everyone all the time, else you'll suffer.
same goes with any relationship advice, if you're living in a relationship due to artificial personality, you will be unhappy eventually or immediately. your lover should be someone you're comfortable being yourself around - and they the same for you.
that being said, bettering yourself using relationship advice books and the like is completely fair game - as long as it really has bettered yourself and you aren't just forcing yourself to adopt a fake personality.

for fiction:
asimov is REALLY good; specifically foundation trilogy.
the idiot is a good novel

light novels are fine, they're like the fast food of reading in the sense that their translations aren't always the best and their stories cater to otakus and the like. that all being said, however, there are still alot of lessons to be learned, from how light novels tell their stories and build as well as treat their characters, that can enhance/improve your mental state and build healthy ideals as well as outlooks on life.
even fastfood has it's place; especially the distinct kind which sheds the burdens placed on it by it's genre and use the strengths of it's genre to great heights
one of the most obvious strengths being the feminine nature of females that Japanese authors love to explore in a very non western way, with strong independent women being realistic in the sense that they are still female and still desire feminine things - even the daughter men often wish to have, strong, fierce, non pushover, yet still loving, chaste, feminine, can be found in this genre (and realistically too!)

native son is pretty good; it deals with racism in a way that acknowledges the facts often avoided in public discussion.

Attached: 51VYSEZBDDL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (313x499, 38K)

Ride the Tiger

Attached: Ride the tiger.jpg (183x275, 14K)

cont'd
it deals with the typical american nigger archetype, what the author calls a "bigger" (take that as you will); yet it does it in such a stressful way...
it's no "he dindu nuffin", it's no "society did everytin wrong"; its so much more complex than such simplistic notions.
and yes, it features a cuckold that is not painted all too sympathetically.

and thats why i love it.
fucking book gave me a migraine - first time any novel has done that - due to how the author approaches the subject.
i would say more, but frankly i think i'd ruin it to say anymore.

strongly recommend this for people who consider themselves "redpilled" or "blackpilled"

give it a shot: Native Son by Richard Wright
dont use an updated version or listen to retards telling you what it means, just read and let yourself come to the conclusion in your own mind

War and Peace should keep ya busy for some time

The Arabian Nights: Tales of 1,001 Nights.
Ursula Lyons.

Because we aren't sclerotic faggots with meme flags t b h
I'm a late 20's boomer btw.

>meh, Republic is ok tho
neck yourself

Bump

Or Crime and Punishment for the really angst-ridden.
Was that the inspiration for Bales' The Machinist?

The Turner diaries - William Luther Pierce

>Vico has not been posted
Most people on Jow Forums have the taste of an edgy 14 year old. Anyone that takes syphilitic Nietzsche seriously is a retard full of himself, the worst kind of retard.

Study the most important Greek authors.

Bump

>Bronze Age Mindset
How can you respect that faggot.
Idolises strength and yet when you go on his Twitter page he's worshipping a fat 70 year old American boomer who's a slave to Israel

Just read Lord of the Rings my homie

Communist Manifesto, for the lols

Salo niggers are funny and smart. Don't take them too seriously though

What do you mean by Salo & Salo nigger?

What is it

Men Among the Ruins as well, brother. Those two are so much easier to read and comprehend than his others that I've read, and they've got a lot of great wisdom.

Most of Herman Hesse has a lot of metaphysical importance. Siddartha and Demian in particular.
I always recommend the same books now to someone who is open to it: The White Nationalist Manifesto by Greg Johnson, The Unibomber Manifesto by Ted Kaczynski, and The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. Each has important things which one can take away from them, even if you disagree with bits of each.

THUS SPAKE ZARATHUSTRA.

What's the easiest way to learn latin homie?

this painting is brilliant. riviere masterclass

I just got this and "Something wicked this way comes"

Attached: bradbury.jpg (332x500, 41K)

Me and Lee. Great book

propaganda