Do not take this as a bait, its a sincere question

Right wingers of Jow Forums, i always see you sharing pretty antisemite posts, hating the (((jews))) its clearly part of your narrative.

Then, why do you hate Ilhan Omar if she is the one calling out AIPAC and their influence on US politics and almost every republican in the house/senate is defending AIPAC?

Im sincerely intrigued on what kind of brain gymnastics are you doing.

Attached: 694940094001_6011119343001_6011116088001-vs.jpg (931x524, 64K)

Attached: 1535676066862.jpg (2066x1532, 754K)

Nobody here hates Ilhan but the Israeli shills. The fact you pretend like there is a consensus against her is because you're a desperate Israeli.

Attached: 1529373312375.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Duke/Omar 2024

Diversity is strength

Jow Forums hates everybody

David Duke is funded by the israel lobby and so are you.

Attached: 1524758469495.jpg (650x1070, 323K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ZIONISTS ARE SO SCARED OF ILHAN

Attached: 1523057346655.webm (1266x942, 2.71M)

There is a consensus against her, from both sides, even the mainstream democrats hate her.

I dont hate jews, but I am aware that they hate me.

She said yay on the antisemitism bill never forget.

No there isn't.

Is Bibi still coming to AIPAC? KEK WHAT A FUCKING LOSERR. YAIR WATCHES HIS DADDY DIE THIS YEAR.

Attached: 1545465224982.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

>Thinking self-destructive contrarians have any sort of internal moral consistency and don't just want a scapegoat to appease their lazy and irresponsible voting habits and political beliefs
Do you know where you are?

I love jews and the only democracy in the middle east

Because it wasn't about antisemitism. she's outjewing the jews.

Attached: 1525867487611.jpg (2080x1388, 1.59M)

Attached: 1538583779300.jpg (1750x1167, 1.27M)

Attached: 1524885629122.jpg (1564x1491, 1.42M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551426783675.png (1076x1028, 340K)

>Do you know where you are?

Boomerville judging by your post

Wrong. I don't hate Israel. I just want to hold them accountable for their abuse of power we have granted them. And as a client state of the United States need to start answering for their actions.

Enemy of my enemy at the end of the day is still my enemy

Jews>nigger+muslim. Simple math.

oh look that scorpion is attacking that centipede, guess scorpions are our friends heh

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. If she could destroy whites and Jews at the same time, then she would. She hates you and your family. I'm alright with her calling out Jewish money in politics, but she and her kind are on the top of the list who need to get the fuck out of the US along with the Jews. Anyone supporting her on this board is a shill or has tunnel vision from their hatred of Jews.

Attached: 7E48A27C24E4482F980C8CAF66148204.jpg (986x553, 110K)

She's an Ethopian Jew larping as a Mudslime and also a forced meme.

>Then, why do you hate Ilhan Omar if she is the one calling out AIPAC and their influence on US politics and almost every republican in the house/senate is defending AIPAC?

She hates whites and wants to team up with jews to fight them. She doesn't like Israel because of Palestine.

Attached: Highlighted4Retards.png (1174x1374, 551K)

no one here hates her shill

Have you tried going back?

Hello kike. Fuck your digits btw. ;)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1536667710082.png (805x1174, 487K)

She doesnt hate "the whites", she hates white supremacy. Its exactly the same kind of difference between the state Israel and ethnic jews.

I'm a liberal too.

The enemy of my enemy dies second

Attached: rwds2.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1529225270241.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

>Im sincerely intrigued on what kind of brain gymnastics are you doing.
The popular saying is false. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. But having two enemies tear into each other is excellent for us.

Whites hate Jews for infiltrating their societies, this Ilhan bitch is also infiltrating white society. The fact she condemns her fellow parasites mean nothing other than the internecine conflicts of rival tapeworm groups.

Attached: 1520873583737.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

>Nobody here hates Ilhan but the Israeli shills.
Weird, but Correct

Because she's still a muslim nigger. She isn't white so she doesn't belong in here same as the kikes. It's nice to have a useful idiot though. I'm not sure we can use as effectively as the kikes already have though seeing how quickly they passed anti-free speech legislation using her as an example.

Attached: ok.gif (500x364, 983K)

Cringe

now she BTFO of obammy about overseas killing. think i'm falling in love w this woman.

> this is sincere
> has memeflag
Proceeds to push the shill narrative
Proceeds to push the left right dichotomy
Fuck off kike

You are one of them

>She isn't white so she doesn't belong in here
Based on what? Population can change. The native american where here first.

Blind hatred for the Jews is a weakness. She's a bad person disguising herself in virtue.

Did it pass?

You anti-white mongrel this country was made by whites for whites. No white nation should ever have to suffer shitskins.

Attached: founding fathers on multi-ethnicism.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

passed the house

I assume because Americans don't like to see a nigger wearing fruits on her head to rule over them in the institutions their forefathers created?

No one hates her, but it's not like people in non Islamic countries are Keen on having a raghead in the congress.

since when NS is only about jews ?

Remember that Muslims are not our ally.
I think she's part of the show as an excuse to justify the anti-semitism bill that they're pushing.

It's that Hagelian Dialectic.

Thesis: Jews rule our country

Anti-thesis: Muslim calls out Jews to get people to hate muslims (they do deserve to get hated, but Jews deserve far worse)

Synthesis: Justify the Anti-semitism bill AND get gentiles to hate Muslims at the behest of the Jew.

In the long-term because she's not American. In the short term I don't because she's a useful tool.

So? population changes and countries dissapear.

Show flag JIDF kike

>...seeing how quickly they passed anti-free speech legislation using her as an example.
Maybe it was part of the plan.

Attached: Jews and Muslims vs Spain.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Because she's black and muslim.

Both are retard tier.

It doesn't have to be that way you room temperature IQ mongrel. Show flag. I want to know what unfortunate state has the misery of suffering you.

We don't hate her. I'm unironically voting Democrat in 2020, I'm sick of Trump endlessly sucking off the jews. It makes me sick.

Population only changes due to policy. Fuck off kike shill.

Then why do you suport republicans when they are Jew shills?

That's always an option. They'd be fools not to plan for bother eventualities. She can either help in their anti-white agenda by being a brazen ally or a brazen "enemy."

>Jow Forums is one person
that's the real gymnastics here op

Listen here, discord tranny
America was conquered by Whites and as such, it is a white country and WHITE country alone.
Just the same as 3rd worlders dont belong in Europe.

i agree you should let her take charge

Sure, but no one is entitled to a piece of land based on their color of skin.

David Duke endorsed Trump and it helped him immensely.

yes, important to remember: jews opened the gates of Jerusalem to Christian crusaders, but did the same for Islamic invaders in cordoba. Jews are self serving and have no real allies.

Take it from a Minnesotan; you do NOT want to support these ragheads, even if they’re BASTE against Jews.

>color of their skin
>what is race
Do you believe that mankind is the only species on the planet, who doesn't have subspecies?
Every other speices have evolved differently due to their geographic location. Why is this not the case with humans?
Wake the fuck up.

Trannies think they can D&C us and convince us Democrats are based.

You are actual deranged cowardly swine tho. She is the only congress member with any balls and with a soul. All your white congressmen have sold out to jews and AIPAC and you still cheer like a fuxking retarded clapping seal for Trumps kabuki show for the grug brained retards. You aren't fucking white you're a subhuman jew golem NPC

Jow Forums is not a place for polar beliefs. We are all very complex individuals, that’s why we are here.

Saying that, she is not wrong in this particular issue. In fact, she’s lifted the veil and the rats are panicking.

A bad person and a useful idiot

I agree, Indigenous people are owed nothing.

>just shut up and let it happen
No thanks

you dumb as hell boy

Hivemind falalcy.
No board is one person. No board is a composite person. You don't call /mu/ schizophrenic for both liking and not liking an album. You don't call Jow Forums hypocritical for both hating jews and muslims. Because these are individuals opinions.

This is not a difficult concept.

>She is the only congress member with any balls and with a soul
Kind of hard to take this statement seriously when Omar is part of a protected class - She's got black privilege and muslim privilege.

Who says Jow Forums hates her?
I think she is a sweet lady.

Attached: NoMoreCencorship.jpg (974x547, 59K)

>Democrats: no policies I like, literally are the Jews and their pet minorities
>Republicans: some polices I like, are Jew shills
What a tough choice.

The variations presented on the homo sapiens are not that big to constitute races. And even if more evidence is presented and the cientific comunity is proven wrong on this one, there is not justification to hate someone you dont know anything about just based on "race"

Get rid of your flag you queer.

Id give a muslim 4 years in order to annihilate Israel :)

There is literally nothing contradictory about disliking both Jews and Muslims.

>entitled
>private property = entitlement
you're engaged in active voter suppression, disinformation, and malignant political speech and you don't even know it

All he did was energize the millions of nationalist white males to vote for Trump. You're right how was that helpful?

You don't have to love a politician just because they do one thing you agree with.

>hate Jews for being incompatible with our way of life
>hate muslims for being incompatible with out way of life
watwatwat why do u guys not like people who cut babies dicks off at birth and try to kill your nations?

why do you hate people that want to kill you and want to throw christians off rooftops and fuck children and have religious courts rule your lives?

>why do you hate Ilhan Omar
There are millions of users here, as well as political shills and bots.

The kikes are afraid.

A broken clock is right twice a day. She's still a batshit looney gorilla nigger that sucks dick on every single other stance she has

And you're a tranny neonazi faggot.

kikes, muslims, blacks should all be gassed.

Believing in private property is believing to be entitled to said property for x reason, money and nationality are one of them.

Show us your flag, remove the meme flag.

>hate Ilhan Omar
Because she hates whites and I hate Muslims. Anti Semite or not shes not an American and doesn't belong in this country.

>you cant agree with any idea/opinions the opposition has if you vote for the other party
fucking retard

She doesnt hate whites, she hates white supremacy.

>nobody hates this somali liberal nigger muslim

Speak for yourself (btw you're a male, not a female)

Browns allowed brown pride
Niggers allowed nigger pride
Asians allowed ching chong pride

bbbbbbut white supremacy bad

This pretty well sums it up. Just because we might agree on one point doesn't mean that we suddenly find her degenerate religion palatable nor does it mean that her other political stances are favorable for American citizens.
Islam creates nothing. Their "Golden Age" was achieved through the enslavement of peoples and theft of writings that actually produced new ideas. Any muslims who have new ideas are declared heretics and have kill-orders issued upon them.
Islam is not only the end of human progress, it encourages hate and violence even upon one's loved ones and family. The only good thing I could say about Islam is that it keeps society patriarchal but they can't even do that right.