FUCKING BASED. Israeli shills are LOSING IT!!!!

All they seem to be able to do is namecall
>Mudslime
>Mudshit
>She hates white people!
>JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE BOTH BAD
>The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Her religion doesn't matter. She is an American patriot that's doing more to shine a light on undiscussed topics and important issues like never before. Right now Ilhan Omar is the bravest member of Congress.

Attached: 1545736048885.png (964x518, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZz--1E6aGQ
twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1104116455224807424
soundcloud.com/ilhanomar/obama2
youtube.com/watch?v=GrSQNUK75LI
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1543895449863.png (1564x1498, 1.63M)

Death to israel

Attached: 1540259035892.jpg (2277x1876, 729K)

Attached: 1522668987544.jpg (2066x1532, 754K)

>She is an American patriot

lel

Hello Shlomo.

Attached: 1537440494597.jpg (483x313, 44K)

Attached: 1540827744069.png (1730x1408, 1.14M)

> religion doesn’t matter
> race doesn’t matter
Lolno
She’s still an anti-white Muslim cuntrag. All we share is a common enemy. She’s useful at the moment but don’t ever think she’s on your side.

Syrians and Iranians will soon kill you and your entire family.

Attached: 1551256804791.png (1468x1654, 395K)

oh, yeah, I am sure you are all about Jefferson and the constitution

Syria and Iran will invade israel and the USA will let it happen. You and your family will be killed. Israelis are weak. bibi is gonna be ghadaffid.

Fuck off antisemite.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZz--1E6aGQ

Anti Zionism isn't antisemitism.

Holy shit, this post put the shinee curse on me.
>stop tripping people with your schnoz Irvin.

She's a total cutie t b h.

Unironically a fearless qt.

Attached: 1523347140540.jpg (1140x881, 170K)

>le based shitskin
>>>the_donald

twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1104116455224807424

soundcloud.com/ilhanomar/obama2

Attached: 1543115448525.png (1220x1048, 238K)

you're not wrong, would breed

Trump is literally Cyrus. The GOP is so far cucked that it’s sickening. Hopefully she isn’t killed off.

Trump is Christ.

Zion will fall

Attached: 1535099342296.jpg (2501x1251, 1.86M)

People will never connect the dots...

Holy fuck shills like you only expose how scared you are. KEK!!! Bibi dies this year.

I'm glad there's finally an American politician that calls out American imperialism. Not even Bernie or AOC will do half the shit Omar does.

OP I bet you’re not Minnesotan. I am. She’s a low IQ piece of shit just like her brethren in Cedar Riverside Minneapolis

>supporting a female shitskin mudslime
The absolute state of Jow Forums

>flag
It's afraid.

this should tell you that your shilling here doesn't change anyone's mind ever.

Attached: 1530687233763.jpg (377x373, 28K)

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

Attached: 1546828159486.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Wow.

Agreed, I support her calling out jews, but not ANYTHING ELSE

t. fellow minnesotan

Fuckin A' it is possible to praise an individual action while condemning the rest of someone eles's behavior and beliefs.

>I'm an Obama fan!

Obama played a key roll in starting up ISIS. Can't anyone see what is happening? Omar is one of them, she is the globalists useful idiot jihadist.

>somali defender of ISIS
>patriot

treason is punished by death

Yeah. Eyes are wide open. Bibi is gonna die. Israel is gonna die and all the fucking zionist traitors are going to prison. Enjoy sheol kike.

Tell Ron Dermer he's a bitch.

why do low IQ shills try to pretend that we have to support EVERYTHING about this stupid mudslime just because she's right about the jews?

she's just a tool for us, doesn't mean she's not a filthy mud who gets the rope right after the jew

true

and you're a fucking kike

Exactly.

Attached: Afghanistan history.png (690x701, 295K)

>mudslime
why do israeli shills think anyone supports Israel? Jow Forums supports the truth and Ilhan is speaking the truth. Every post a shill makes against Ilhan only makes people hate Israel moore.

>when a low-iq Somali woman sheds more light on the JQ than decades of kvetching by white nationalists

Attached: E6F30993-F5D9-4281-89A8-F0BA60CA7311.jpg (125x105, 4K)

Agreed. Btw no lie accelerationist here. Voting straight democrat in TX in 2020. Trump now full Israelite. Congress now full Israelite. Burn this motherfucker down. Cheat on your taxes. Full auto rifle conversions. The whole 9 yards.

Fuck you. Its over. Come get me

white nationalism is a zionist psy op...

The Democrats get 85% of the Jewish vote. I'll leave this here.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-100446_Brave_1552065561616_1552078275720.jpg (664x542, 177K)

you're an Israeli. Iranians and Syrians are gonna kill you and your family.

> anti-white
> hates family values
> pro-faggotry and trannies
> supports Open borders
> supports welfare for niggers
> clearly obvious controlled opposition, she only criticized nationalist Jews while avoiding Internationalist Jews, who probably support her
> probably LARPs as a Muslim as well to get diversity points
> Yet somehow she’s /ourgirl/ because she said a few things that weren’t even meant to be anti-jew and she apologized for it.
She’s just another tool for shills like you to make Jow Forums support Left-wingers, I can see you fags shilling for this EFF Anti-White kike named Kim (((Heller))) just because she said bad things about Israel.

Attached: 717DEC33-B469-470C-8452-85ACA4A8DDD0.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

says the Jew

>Israel is gonna die and all the fucking zionist traitors are going to prison.

Israel is an integral part of the globalist plan to dominate the earth by ensuring none of the significant Eurasian powers ever form an alliance among themselves. Pax Americana 101. Nothing will happen, the muslims will simply be bought off or entangled in conflicts with European nationalities.

Lol, I just realized we posted the same shit at the same time.

Attached: 1541428556463.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

>American patriot
Yeah no but her going on about the Jews is a massive kek and anything that draws attention to their power is a good thing.

Well to be fair Obama being a globalist hated isreal for some reason. Arent they all in it together?

she is a patriot.

She’s a nigger Muslim who hates white people. She wants to flood the USA and Europe with Muslim shitskins. She only hates Jews to benefit her own agenda. You Civnatcucks never learn from this gay ass “Muh based nigger” meme

Attached: A6763E97-FFDE-40F0-8B53-3339BFB246CE.jpg (875x1024, 151K)

>Well to be fair Obama being a globalist hated isreal for some reason. Arent they all in it together?
No. Obama and Bibi were actors on a stage. OBAMA DESTROYED LIBYA AND SYRIA FOR ISRAEL.

No faggot im white, irish/german Texas conservative jew hating, dune coon hating nigger hating, spic hating man.

This country is too far gone. If we burn it down now we might be able to be back on the rise by the time we're in our 50s. That is as good as its gonna get. Rip off the bandaid. Lets git it on

>She’s a nigger Muslim who hates white people.
Iranians are gonna kill you and your whole family when israel goes to war.

Attached: 1549082557322.jpg (675x900, 160K)

Would cream. Good for you, little brown lady

Hatred of the Jews is service to good the holohoax never occured this is for Dresden bitchh this is for you David Irving this for you gulags this is for 911 this is for palestine

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>No faggot im white, irish/german Texas conservative jew hating, dune coon hating nigger hating, spic hating man.
No. You're Israeli. Iranians and Syrians are about to slaughter Israeli rats like you. I can't wait!

>Jews and Muslims are both bad

>Being controlled is just as bad as being genocided

Who do you think you are fooling mohammad? All you are doing is creating more fuel for the fire when when whites realize what is happening and exterminate you from Europe in a holocaust

We will murder every Muslim family where they stand on British soil very soon, do not anger us any further

> that’s all you have for your “rebuttal”
Swear to god you shills get stupider by the day

Thank you for making people hate Israel and only israel more. You actually make people hate Israel and support Ilhan.

Thank You.

Attached: 1522446654394.jpg (800x800, 252K)

Based

Attached: D1JvS-tXcAERp0X.jpg (880x495, 31K)

Listen to Carol Quigley discuss Tragedy and Hope, the Rockefeller history of the 20th century: youtube.com/watch?v=GrSQNUK75LI

Attached: tragedyandhope.jpg (496x729, 118K)

The only stupid people are israelis like you that can't sow division at all because Ilhan is calling out Israel and Zionists and everyone hates israel. Thank God Iranians are gonna kill idiots like you.

Based 225x225 bot post

Lol i hope Iran destroys Israel for once and for all

friendly reminder this is the infamous schizo spammer aka moarpheus. pay attention to his rhetoric, he posts in almost every thread. he is an open boarders jew. he is trying to make Jow Forums look unhinged and violent.

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

HOW CAN YOU GUYS SEE FUCKING POSTS LIKE THIS CONSTANTLY AND NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD IS COMPLETELY SUBVERTED BY MUSLIMS THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING

WAKE UP

THEY ARE TRYING TO GENOCIDE CHRISTIANS

>Being this new

Attached: 1546554464273.png (500x500, 351K)

Once theyve genocided Israel then we can genocide the Muslims

Israel is safely protected with nuclear weapons. You should know this.

Attached: 1522870078766.png (805x1174, 487K)

Hit em you anti white anti American bitch whip that niggas ass he was a murderer and a terrorist a fucking disgrace

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1546148128034.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Iran has nuclear weapons too

Kek

She’s clearly obvious controlled opposition, she’s only there to make People who hate Israel look stupid. Also fuck Iran and fuck Israel, neutrality is the way to go and taking sides is literally for Jews (see that kike Elie Wiesel’s 1986 Nobel Peace prize speech)

Nah. Israel's nukes will never be allowed to launch and the nukes on your planes will fail too because the S-300 will kill every pilot you have.

>Iran has nuclear weapons too
No they dont.

yeah Obama got away with murders, what are you gonna do about it? So did George W Bush

All US presidents did, basically.

STFU and move on with your life. That's all you can do.

Nah. You know what's clear? You're an Israeli that's gonna be killed by Iranians and Syrians.

Attached: 1523250922298.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Lies jiff Australia they genocide Christian's inndyria and Libya not muslims the Jews and their mercs

Lmao spineless pussy why are you even here?

Attached: 1541582123695.png (980x1346, 366K)

What's crazy about it is this bitch is barely an American. Just got here and here she is, an elected member of the United States Congress, talking shit about my damn country.

Obama gave them nuke tech dipshit

To call out you faggots and your retardation, you people are literally like civnats with the “based Muslim nigger” shit.

>> STOP TELLING EVERYONE IM OWNED BY KIKES AND I DEEP THROAT THEM WHILE THEY THRUST KNIVES INTO MY ABDOMEN

Not controlled op, jihadists and zionists are both very useful allies of the atlanticist powers. They will come to an understanding and then business will continue as usual, albeit, with everyone scoffing at AIPAC.

Dude literally go away. If you are unwilling to out skin in the game you have no say in the matter.

You are a weakling and you will be destroyed by the hordes the jews brought in after the jew MSM tells them to attack

Who even cares if Obama murdered a bunch of Muslims

That is what Liberals should want more of, because Islam is their enemy

This whole thread is nothing but a celebration of how great Obama was for the white man, the only bad thing about what OP is saying is that Obama didn't kill more Muslims

Those hoardes are Muslims

What mental gymnastics is this

bump

She good.

This sure describes the talking style of some Jow Forums posters which can best be described as (((white supremacists))).