Toxoplasmosis is turning males into neet traps

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/

Consistent and significant differences in Cattell's personality factors were found between Toxoplasma-infected and -uninfected subjects in 9 of 11 studies, and these differences were not the same for men and women. After using the Bonferroni correction for multiple tests, the personality of infected men showed lower superego strength (rule consciousness) and higher vigilance (factors G and L on Cattell's 16PF). Thus, the men were more likely to disregard rules and were more expedient, suspicious, jealous, and dogmatic. The personality of infected women, by contrast, showed higher warmth and higher superego strength (factors A and G on Cattell's 16PF), suggesting that they were more warm hearted, outgoing, conscientious, persistent, and moralistic. Both men and women had significantly higher apprehension (factor O) compared with the uninfected controls

Attached: 1538164046477.jpg (516x493, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
youtu.be/2mG7DbMQ_gM
youtube.com/watch?v=5oJCUs80hug
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBbs7zzqmo
youtube.com/watch?v=iRsUis93Wzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toxoplasmosis is killed by the body naturally over a short period of time, beginning as soon as you are infected, most often people have no idea they were infected, because even the most dire symptoms are like having a mild flu.

How do you suggest toxoplasmosis is gonna alter anyone's personality after they are quite literally immune to it?

The brain scarring it leaves behind.

Having a mild 3 day infection doesn't leave and scarring

It can, but odds are low it will. The constant bombardment of the parasite through cat ownership is when the problem occurs because it slowly changes brain activity in developing brains.

Kinda reminds me of Alita.

You become immune after the first infection so again, no

It sounds like having toxoplasmosis makes you a better human. Should I start licking cat's anuses?

source: your ass

source on this image

How does one contract this disease?

I kiss my cat on the lips

Toxoplasmosis is permanent. It goes into a latent stage during which the immune system cannot remove it, and then occasionally these cysts, which occur in the brain, flare up and become active.

Humans are not the intended hosts of this parasite, but it has incredible abilities to control the host immune system and behaviour. This was intended for rodents, but still has effects in humans.

Unable to complete it's cycle, it remains in us forever. Those who catch it are more likely to take risks and have slightly different personalities for the rest of their lives.

Btw don't read Parasite Rex, it will make you a hypochondriac.

For as many times as I’ve seen this image I’ve never seen the video.

veruca james

Toxoplasmosis is linked with the best male soccer teams, so you become a soccer playing homosexual when exposed to it. Don't eat cat shit folks.

Same

cute boy
source?

The internet made you mentally insufficient

>Toxoplasma
FAKE AND MONEY SCAM

Besides, it makes you more aggressive.

Attached: tranny sex.png (300x212, 104K)

Prove this fakeposter

Based and furpilled

Yesss yessss brain worms no true you trust cat now frens yesssss

Attached: image.jpg (500x616, 77K)

Contact with cat feces

Deep down, I always knew cats were another Jewish trick.

wtf i love toxoplasmosis now
on my way to shove an uwu wormie up my boyhole x3

They even got the Egyptians to wear eyeliner, revenge for the whole pyramids debacle.

Jews actually built the pyramids by tricking Egyptians to trick Jewish slaves into building the pyramids.

There is no end their depravity.

I thought toxoplasmosis made men more aggressive and prone to risk taking behavior?

Attached: IMG_7266.jpg (1200x600, 294K)

Black Hebrew Israelites are the real Jews!

Attached: image.jpg (400x396, 55K)

>creates more traps
why is this a bad thing again?

wasn't ready for this redpill

She looks cute, sauce.

>you become immune to parasites

No, you literally never become immune to parasites. They aren't viruses.

This Russian propaganda. This isn't a study and is just a paper. It is done by one guy from the Czech Republic. Nothing to see here folks.

There's also no mention of feminizing men, trannies or homosexual behavior.

Attached: yu1k59iwr2o11.jpg (1246x993, 53K)

Nice job goy, shekels for you now.
Nothing to see here peoples, cats loves peoples.

Attached: image.jpg (281x325, 28K)

Toxoplasmosis fucks up fetuses badly. Look at what it did to the Comte de Paris's eldest son.

Attached: Paris 332 aa2.jpg (1163x840, 578K)

Yeah OP, don't show a cute boipuss gettimg rosebud'd without sauce!

Attached: IMG_7659.jpg (603x783, 131K)

>t. Toxoplasmoid

You're a slave to literal parasites by defending them on this board

you retards don't even understand what toxoplasmosis is or how it spreads. It's most commonly acquired by eating cat shit, since cats' feces naturally carries toxoplasma gondii.

...and that is a good thing!

Attached: pow right in the boipucci.webm (960x720, 2.78M)

Pregnant women are forbidden to touch litter boxes. It's a real danger.
Cats are part of the club of Rome depopulation agenda.

Attached: image.jpg (558x580, 61K)

Doesn't it make you take more risks and become aggressive? Sounds like the opposite of NEETS

This is from your own link. How exactly is that "neet trap"?

Attached: 2019-03-08 14.12.50 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov 1ad933b9f6b9.png (717x87, 13K)

Is that a woman?

(the truth pls)

> The neurophysiological mechanisms and practical effects of these behavioral changes, however, are still to be elucidated.
> Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
they just detected changes in behavior when a parasite is fucking with you, that's it but how is itconnected to traps?

Nothing in this study suggests that it makes you worse. I don't understand what OP's point is. It's like he didn't even read it.

No. Now masturbate.

>skinny man
>has tits

Attached: 1548912213450.png (645x773, 11K)

You can have a latent infection, i.e forever, unless you get treatment.
Infections can change you forever even if your immune system kills it off eventually. Plenty of virus infections increase life-long risks of auto-immunities, mental illness and a bunch of other stuff.

Nothing risky about NEET lifestyle?

Attached: image.jpg (522x456, 53K)

To be fair, owning a cat is half way to big gay.

No, a combination of increased xenoestrogen compounds in food and water supplies along with increased sexual arousal/deviancy caused by the use of smartphones, social media, and online gaming through dopamine release and agonism of dopamine receptors is causing this problem.

Neurochemistry 101

Attached: Bridget- pol_safe.jpg (800x380, 191K)

Lmao dude I ordered that book 20 years ago, and threw it away after the second chapter for the very reason you speak of.

youtu.be/2mG7DbMQ_gM
Cure for gayness

They cross the blood-brain barrier where you immune system can't do shit.

true, but it's not really a sign of a trap

what do you care so much what other people do? whats wrong with people being trans? love is love and honestly a holes just a hole.

Nice try schlomodawg,
I got laid

cysts that persist in brain and muscle can cause low grade chronic neuroinflammation

Maybe the brain worm is just a the push they need.

WHAT THE FUCK
so its a demon thing?

He was severely mentally retarded, he actually died recently. His sister also is mentally handicapped due to toxoplasmosis.

What's wrong with wanting to look like a cute female? I'm never going to fuck a guy, but I want to look cute and fuck myself

Attached: Screen_Shot_20171114_at_2.04.30_PM_0.png (385x487, 249K)

Hi, honey, my profile pictures are all real me, not all women or girls have ugly big boobs and ugly pussies, I am a sissy boy wearing woman clothes and realistic silicon woman mask, with sexy fake boobs, without ugly big real boobs, without ugly pussy and with only a sexy cock below, I am very thin and with smooth skin, I am boy face and boy body with girl brain and heart, you needn’t see my face and body because I can wear realistic silicon girl mask and wear girl clothes, you know sissy boys want to become girls, or you can call us fake men or ladyboys or GAYS or special girls or girls, I am a fake man, I am a girl, I only like real straight SLAVE man, I only like to suck real straight SLAVE man's huge cock OVER 20CM, I only like to lick real straight SLAVE man's big smelly feet and dark smelly man socks, I like he licks my asshole, I like he eats my shit and drinks my pee, I like to cut his cock, I am only looking for a SLAVE husband who can live in my city If you can't live in my city, you needn't contact me, I am very honest, thank you. I love you,

anime is

Attached: 1540396344565.jpg (218x255, 9K)

>Toxoplasmosis
bullshit you become permanently infected after the first infection

this is a fucking fabricated lie. jews did not built the pyramids, most of the early pyramids were constructed by egyptian labor forces (which were PAID labor no SLAVERY in egypt dumbass british fucking faggot

doubt it, would require studies and shit to confirm

hell no
now rub two out with pride

Wow. That whore has only one good pic and its posted in the op.

Learn about the lytic cycle and lysogenic cycle you retard. That's like saying if you take valtrex your cold sore goes away and you're cured. No that shit stays for life.

Who is the fucking cutie in the OP?

Yeah, and the corollary to that then also comes from someone's ass because literally no one is sourcing these claims.

She reminds me of this one

Attached: 4536784923324324.jpg (450x600, 66K)

I am so mad I've never found the sauce to this.

IIRC in order to actually have advanced levels of toxo would be by direct contact with cat feces; meaning being a disguisting person, or some kind of grimey mountain hick lliving in a dirty barn with animals.
>Inb4: "lol KYS costa rican education".

Watch Seige

Attached: 51G8PHWSWAL._SY445_.jpg (303x445, 38K)

lol you spelled it wrong and it isn't a movie
wtf user are you a bot or just really high?

>Toxoplasmosis is turning males into neet traps
This may have sounded ridiculous a couple years ago, but now it seems more and more probable.

Attached: 1445607187460.png (497x455, 412K)

I had an African professor from Stanford once who was a big time globalist in the 80s, West Africa.
Anyway yea he red-pilled us all on the pyramids and how they weren't made by slaves and he was fascinated with both ancient egyptian/nubian economies as well as colonization and Hegel's role in european empire

>Toxoplasmosis is turning males into neet traps
Blessed be the kitters
bringer of fem penis
and gitter of critters

youtube.com/watch?v=5oJCUs80hug

All of this toxoplasmosis talk all came from Alex Jones. Why would he talk about this and go into just about every conspiracy and tense up when he gets asked the Zionist question? Seems like more gatekeeping to me. This is all a distraction built from damage control.

Attached: 1551395371383.jpg (559x517, 51K)

>I thought toxoplasmosis made men more aggressive and prone to risk taking behavior?

Only for the compatible and based

Attached: euro.jpg (1024x768, 413K)

Fuckin' awwww!

Nice schizo-post, frog leg-eating retard.

I fuck pretty. If you're pretty I wanna fuck you.

Nice try, cat. I'm not touching your shit. How are you posting by the way?

if sniffing cat urine is what you consider based, chilly

>9 of 11 studies

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

I recoil in terror as I'm found out

Attached: image.jpg (1280x853, 183K)

are you a furry?

user I don't know why, but your piss smells devine

>implying

Attached: cat is disappoint.jpg (640x655, 85K)

Historylet here whats the real story behind the pyramids??

Honestly he had already had a stroke and it was a class of 5 people that the university didn't cancel out of pity/lack of awareness. He was a nice guy (exceptionally so, for a black) and he had no ill will towards the west and never mentioned the jews even though the class was half jewish. I think it was kind of a thing he just knew not to mention
given his position he must have been a freemason or something or that sort

if you guys want to learn more about the secrets of hollywood and toxoplasmosis watch the two following youtube videos

youtube.com/watch?v=3yBbs7zzqmo
youtube.com/watch?v=iRsUis93Wzo

Your entire source is disproving your statement.

>Thus, the men were more likely to disregard rules and were more expedient, suspicious, jealous, and dogmatic.

>Disregard rules
>Expedient
>Suspicious
>jealous (That one can be a bit more kikkomanboy)
>Dogmatic

Toxoplasmosis makes you less risk averse, too. It is more liable to do the opposite, make you a Chad - or turn you into a crazy schizophrenic who dances in front of trains. But it won't turn you into a kikkomanboy.

I mean fuck I wish I had toxoplasmosis.

Egyptians loved cats, Egyptians hated Jews. I tried to figure out what species jews like because Romans/Christians loved dogs and Zoroastrians did too, Muslims love cats hate dogs. Jews didn't love cats or dogs.

Us French are some of people who eat the most raw meat in the world and we also have one of the highest rates of cat ownership

Dude. They all look fucked up. The one guy just looks like a retarded Frankenstein, the others look like fucking demons and devil worshippers. I'm calling shenanigans and saying this is photoshopped