INCELS BTFO

INCELS BTFO
POL SPAMMERS BTFO

Attached: 3453535767788.png (1133x825, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.com/money/5332777/ant-man-and-the-wasp-brings-in-opening-box-office-weekend/
ign.com/articles/2018/02/19/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2s-opening-weekend-box-office-compared-to-every-mcu-movie
youtu.be/K0rdaamhqXg
rottentomatoes.com/top/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-e5bptEFIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR MOTHER BLOWING EVERYONE THE FUCK OUT WITH HER WHORE MOUTH

Wtf I love onions now

78m is literally nothing for a marvel movie also sage

Awe is mommy mad? She gonna throw a piece of her Party City cosplay costume at us?

White men on suicided watch.
How can they even compete, with women and black superheros.

1. How about domestic? Kekekekek
2. 78m is not the 278m droids you were searching for
>WHO'S btfo? You are

>78m in early release
movie cost 180m to make
It not even opening weekend fucking idiot
movie will make around 1b world wide

this is not the average faggot op
its either a jew
cia
tranny
or actually a really stupid woman

Its Friday you dumb ass. most people are still at work.

Put Captain Marvel in the OP next time so you catch my filter, thanks ;)

Now kill yourself

You would have opened it on a Friday if you really believed in the picture. You didn't. We've read the synopsis and logline and we know why.

The flick is dead ankles already and you're here trying to flog and flack it to a hostile zero audience. Fool somebody else here, fucktard. 85 domestic 120 int is all you're gonna make. That ain't bank
Franchise dead

>t. Actual Hollywood, nonMouse, saw this coming LONGGGGG ago

Read above, PA piss-ant

there's literally nothing on
capeshit is consuming hollywood

First they forecast 180million, then 150, the 100, then 180 again, so 78 seems a bit womp womp

Attached: 45444861157.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Your franchise
Is
Dead

YouTube is rewriting their website to handle the backlash

Attached: 1521022277441.png (893x410, 140K)

>International
>Ant-man and The Wasp
money.com/money/5332777/ant-man-and-the-wasp-brings-in-opening-box-office-weekend/
76$ mil in only US and Canada. Basically, another movie about nobody superheroes made almost as much in only NA (excluding Mexico) than Captain Marvel in the whole fucking world. Like, spin this how you want, but that's fucking pathetic.

HAHAHAH the slat is great. wait till Sunday and it will be over 100 million.
HAHAHA

why are you even trying to shill this bullshit
again 78m is nothing , here are some other opening weekends for comparison
ign.com/articles/2018/02/19/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2s-opening-weekend-box-office-compared-to-every-mcu-movie

Good lord she is such a bad casting choice

imagine getting mad about a comic book movie

Attached: e75.jpg (251x251, 5K)

>What is money laundering

Of course it is going to make millions on paper but will somehow never turn a profit.

It's a young dumb female working peripheral PA duties she dreams are real Hollywood. Read: intern, age 20-25, single never married, white female, angery
>t. Me, male, white, Hollywood veteran

Fix my coffee you little cunt, and open and actually read the smaller print in a Variety sometime

ITS NOT THE FUCKING WEEKEND YET you idiot

The original estimate was $180 million then they spent a few weeks backtracking and their new estimate was $80 million but they only hit $78 kek

Bravo.

Be gentle. She's fragile. Her whole existence depends on it

What is "word of mouth"?
:)

i would never watch any (((super hero movie))) ...the last one i saw was like black panther, it was so bad i walked out halfway in the theatre.

Attached: D1EKWC8WoAAzwZg.jpg (1013x658, 101K)

wtc I love fungus now!

Nobody cares faggort, go to/tv/

oh and fun fact these are just domestic ones have fun in the 40%

Attached: 1538209712977.jpg (640x480, 39K)

It's Thottlefield Earth

Attached: thottlefield.jpg (960x1280, 181K)

Attached: baitismindkiller.png (600x600, 9K)

clear people care because they have been saying its going to fail for " anti white male " stuff everyday for weeks now

youtu.be/K0rdaamhqXg
Gal's alright, for a jew.

why are muslims the only international audience we can count on to ever not give their money to this shit

This goes both ways, everyone getting worked up about this shit is pathetic

>imagine thinking a comic book movie is a tool in fighting le patriarchy
>imagine thinking that boycotting a comic book movie is fighting le evil feminists

fucking brainlets I swear

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

It´s just pathetic how they frame every movie now with a sjw bend to sell it. And the sjw's are too stupid to realize they are cashing in on their virtue signalling.
>make this movie great, show those who don´t like it cause it´s a woman in leading role.
Oh yeah like that never happened before.
>make this movie great, show those who don´t like it cause it has an almost all black cast.
Oh yeah like that never happened before.
The fucking movie industry is playing these fucking people for 2 years now. It´s fucking tragic!
Whatever happened to evaluate a movie based on if it´s good or not? They want to sell shit movies to you and make big bucks on it by attaching a social stigma to it if you don´t like it.
Look at rottentomatoes, the sjw reached its peak with that one. It is now yes, go check it out. The BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME, on their website. Shut down the website you frauds. What is the point of your ratings, when they no longer matter!

>movie cost 180m to make
>It not even opening weekend fucking idiot
>movie will make around 1b world wide

Whew. Peak levels of cope. They had to buy out movie theaters to only show this movie. You think that's a good sign?

Reminder to see Alita instead

Attached: alitabladerunner.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

White power rising!

Attached: 1552053551537.gif (540x300, 2.87M)

because jews own white people
the jews own white peoples jobs
the jews own white people houses
the jews own white peoples cars
The jews own everything that white people have
They jews even own majority of white man's dick skin

based and redpilled

Attached: Capitan marvel producer.jpg (640x458, 129K)

Damn she has one hell of a jawline

>ITS NOT THE FUCKING WEEKEND YET you idiot

Triggered AF

Does anyone remember when it was supposed to make 200m?

The truth hurts doesn't it.

its not the weekend yet. you'll have to wait and see.

I do not understand why is everyone mad. If the movie is bad, why even watch it?

because they care more about the politics of the lead role actor than being entertained.

In case you don´t believe me about rottentomatoes and black panther, here it is.
rottentomatoes.com/top/
Btfo themselves by not giving objective reviews or ratings..

Attached: rt_best_movies_oat.png (1266x742, 153K)

>I do not understand why is everyone mad.

it's 2016 boomer redditors who think they're fighting the epik fight and sticking it to the radfems or something baka

no sir that would be your front hole

Attached: 1537992782472.jpg (239x226, 38K)

>The truth hurts doesn't it.

Apparently hurts enough to make you post a thread about a comic book movie flop :^)

We seeing as how it's the only movie theaters are allowed to show this weekend, who knows how it'll do.

>movie will make around 1b world wide
1 bitcoint? Seems kinda massive, but they might pull it off.

I sort of care to see it I dunno

Really? Seems like a lie. Cus it only made 20 mill here in the US

Attached: image.jpg (640x596, 152K)

How do you know a movie is bad without watching it, retard? You can make an educated guess, but to *know*? No.

white american women do not equal white power at all fag...
white women are worse than any other group when it comes to the continuation of european genetics in the west.

Attached: 43654261_10156774171489866_2196367982215561216_n.jpg (685x960, 60K)

Implying anyone really gave a fuck
This was good tho
youtube.com/watch?v=I-e5bptEFIM

You'll notice Samantha has nothing to say back to me. She knows who I am and that I'm talking real shit. International is the only makeback Mouse is going to get on this cursed picture. By international too I mean the wretch countries: (Sorry if your shithole is on this list)
>Romania
>Latvia
>Peru
>Burkina Faso
>Laos, et cetera

This weekend will show a small b.o. uptick in numbers by tomorrow morning, calculating off of a moderate Friday startoff boost. Then WOM hits and sales will PLUMMET starting Saturday afternoon but no real reads on this until morning Sunday. Trades pressured by Disney will conceal this through Monday and only by about two weeks from now will you see the real numbers.

Word of mouth is going to destroy this picture by mid-afternoon Saturday matinees nationwide and that kills their domestic. Booga booga international will bring it up to speed and they'll brag they made even but only by audiences who don't understand English and are squinting very hard at Larson's crotch and nips and like silly explosions. All in all it'll be the least successful Marvel made, and white male online dislike had shit to do with it. It was a shitty script on top of a weak brand pushed by politicos for propaganda ends, and frankly our entire town is getting sick of this.

Entire franchise is cursed and intern OP knows this, that's why she scuttled away like the little brunette rat she probably looks like.

>We eat such films for dinner here.
>DEAD FRANCHISE ON ARRIVAL

People here are such incels that they can't even enjoy themselves but going outside for a couple of hours to have fun with friends, becuase, WHITE GIRL said mean things about men.

wait, they replaced this Captain America with a woman?

f...uck dude. i used to save up my pocket money as a kid to borrow CDs and comic books of Captain America from the local library because my parents would not get a membership. lmao what a great franchise got rekt

Attached: CPT.png (1056x1500, 2.5M)

>People here are such incels that they can't even enjoy themselves but going outside for a couple of hours to have fun with friends, becuase, WHITE GIRL said mean things about men.
And you are such a dupe that you think that you HAVE to go see it, because you think 'incels' are trying to sabotage it. The movie industry is just playing you like a fucking fiddle.
You should only watch it if you think it might be a good movie. Not for any other fucking reason.

White women are the most loyal and least likely to race mix out of all female racial groups. Most races go for white men and white women, but both white men and women statistically stick to their own at a much higher rate than any other racial group.

I sort of want to see it to see if it's as bad as I expect. Captain marvel is a shitty sjw mouthpiece in the comics, larson is a shitty sjw, shoehorning the character into the MCU just before the culmination of over a decade of movies is shitty. I expect a shitty movie.

>according to Jow Forums worldview most of the world are either cucks or npcs
>this doesn't disprove that, simply reafirms the fact, most npcs would watch it because their friends do
>most reviews by common people are bad
>superheros were created by jews to glorify capitalism, and are now used by jews to glorify feminism
remind me how this is supposed to be BTFO?

Thanks for reminding my to have my weekly Clover fap user

Attached: 02f (1).jpg (472x645, 39K)

no they didnt replace Captain America, Captain Marvel is another super hero

>People here are such incels that they can't even enjoy themselves but going outside for a couple of hours to have fun with friends, becuase, WHITE GIRL said mean things about men.

Makes sense that you would obsess over a fantasy comic book movie ..

No you fucking idiot

>69 posts and no Captain Fungus?
Jow Forums is shit today

Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.
>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there. Some similar, clickbait-modelled sites to consider adding:

#Expanded list
127.0.0.1 rockpapershotgun.com
127.0.0.1 polygon.com
127.0.0.1 theverge.com
127.0.0.1 vox.com
127.0.0.1 games.on.net
127.0.0.1 pcgamer.com
127.0.0.1 fortune.com
127.0.0.1 cracked.com
127.0.0.1 neogaf.com
127.0.0.1 vice.com
127.0.0.1 wired.co.uk
127.0.0.1 wired.com
127.0.0.1 nymag.com
127.0.0.1 huffingtonpost.com
127.0.0.1 salon.com
127.0.0.1 indiewire.com
127.0.0.1 dailymail.co.uk
127.0.0.1 theguardian.com
127.0.0.1 buzzfeed.com
127.0.0.1 pastemagazine.com

Attached: 1551458344936.jpg (1018x1018, 112K)

People on your discord server are such trannies that they cant even enjoy their gender without cutting their dicks off and killing themselves in record numbers ,because, SOMEONE said some mean things about their faggocity

Attached: 277257.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

ok well i'm referring to classic white women liberal progressives. they're by far worse than any other type of woman in history... nothing worse than a feminist boomer middle aged white woman. like elizabeth warren.... literally everyting that comes out of their mouth is dogshit.

Attached: 1550459287331.png (767x430, 360K)

Holy fuck that is tragic.
Black Panther was such a shit movie.

>international

>Makes sense that you would obsess over a fantasy comic book movie ..

>stop liking what I don't like

>How do you know a movie is bad
It has "Marvel" written on it, duh.

Meh.
Takes a Man to do a proper "stand alone female super hero movie".

Attached: MARVELOUS TRANNY.jpg (500x1092, 69K)

That's a lot of sheep. The culling will be great, indeed.

Oh ya forsure. Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo.

It's a bland marvel movie #352 except this time the titular character's actor is an intersectional feminist and is very vocal about it thus causing backlash and making a lot of people upset. Brie has harmed her own job prospects by doing this as well but we'll only see the actual harm after the weekend is over.

Hurr Durr

>wait, they replaced this Captain America with a woman?
No it´s captain marvel. It´s a different character. But yes he was also male in the lore.
it´s worth pointing out, the movie is probably ok. But don´t fucking go and watch it because they trick you one more time with some sjw stuff about.
>some men don´t like women, so go watch it to support women.
These people are idiots if that´s what they go watch it for. But the movie industry obviously literally start grassroots support for movies this way. The ghostbusters movies, black panther (go watch it cause support blacks, those who don´t like it don´t like blacks), wonderwoman, etc.

Attached: captain_marvel.jpg (258x386, 40K)

I saw it it's shit. The fucking cat is better than her

There again is your mistake. Audiences care about being entertained and that requires Story. You bitches don't even understand Story or what it is any longer. You just casually inject every picture with your own private bullshit mythology and expect paying audiences to see it. That does not work. Maybe go back to making documentaries if you want to "educate the masses". Here we make product that ENTERTAINS.

If you don't get that please shut your mouth zip up your cunt and leave our industry.

>Holy fuck that is tragic.
>Black Panther was such a shit movie.
I know man i know. Just objectively. The ONLY REASON it has that score is for sjw. That´s the ONLY REASON. To like support black people and claiming if you don´t like black panther you don´t like black people. It´s just pathetic. rottentomatoes might aswell close down their fucking website if that´s how they are going to do it. What´s the point.

My 14 yr old niece and her friends watched an early screening and said “it was awful”. I said “it was awesome?”, they corrected me, “no, awful”

They liked Wonder Woman though. Sad!

Protip, they also made Mar-Vel into a black woman.

India Ai using a toilet

Well, it's kind of a female wannabe replacement, with the ULTRA uncreative name captain marvel.

His body looks like brie larson’s foot

No, they're just sick of
POLEMIC
POLEMIC
POLEMIC
POLEMIC
POLEMIC
BY THE WAY, PAY $18 FOR IT PLUS CONCESSIONS.

I might add, insulting your largest potential market doesn't work, not for bananas, not for tampons and not for movies. If we decided to take over Madison Avenue and made Kotex commercials where it's all male characters discussing how stupid and fat you women tend to be, would you buy Kotex or condemn them and go over to Tampax?
SAME THING JENNIFER
LEARN SOMETHING

That ain't shit.

>I might add, insulting your largest potential market doesn't work
Black Panther was hugely anti-white and it broke every record.
Get a clue.