Jow Forums will defend this

>but he said the jews are bad!

Attached: 1551993766924.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/#claim1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Defend what?

This.

Attached: 1551994269242.png (300x406, 198K)

I'm not going to defend a pedophile.

Jow Forums will.

Attached: 1551994455732.jpg (600x492, 104K)

David Geffen and Oprah would liker you to know that Michael Jackson was a HUGE PEDOPHILE and they are not so don't even think about it

>Never found guilty
Proof of what?

Attached: 3A2E439600000578-3916398-image-m-9_1478623076933.jpg (306x478, 38K)

It's also very important to Stephen Spielberg that you know that Michael Jackson was a HUGE PEDOPHILE and of course Spielberg is not so don't even bother asking about it

Michael Jackson is a victim of the media's obsession with ratings. PERIOD.

The only issue I have... Dig him up and show me his nuts are gone. I'll believe when I see him with a cock AND balls. A lot of things can be proven with a simple photo.

Woody Allen and Roman Polanski would also like you to know that Michael Jackson was a HUGE PEDOPHILE and they are not so don't even bother your pretty little head about it silly

OJ was found not guilty too.

Attached: 1551994726845.png (428x444, 367K)

The Pope and the entire Catholic Church would also like you to know that Michael Jackson was a HUGE PEDOPHILE and they have no problems with it at all so don't even think about thinking about it

whataboutism

you must watch Fox News

Attached: 1551994518387.jpg (600x393, 44K)

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ

Attached: 1551955263395.png (977x979, 1.57M)

More like the King of Pussy

Attached: MJ-MG.png (772x638, 125K)

Wow.

He was a disgusting pedophile. So fucking what if he called out the Jews? He raped little boys. Pedos like him need to be exterminated. Thank goodness he is gone. What a sick, sick man.

just a kike-inspired distraction from the israel exposure.

mj named the jew and then they assassinated him

Men are entitled to take their shirts off, it is masculine. He was a good role model. He was found not guilty, which we all respect. You are faggot and be tried for libelous speech.

Keep spamming this shit, hopefully his estate prosecutes you to make an example of you.

>you must watch Fox News

Attached: 1526464937413.gif (480x238, 415K)

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/#claim1
The court records are at the bottom of the page in pdf/zip format. This documentary falls apart pretty fast.

Based

pedophilia is as natural to a nazi or any far right winger as water. once you accomplish that level of self aggrandizement you think yourself capable of anything so you naturally gravitate towards it.

kill yourself potato nigger

>hanging shirtless with all your bros probably playin' vidya

wow based

Attached: kellycry.png (541x542, 194K)

>pol's witch hunt on the pedo's!
Which lead to fucking nothing, look at those Dan Harmon threads, they were so sure of themselves and N-O-T-H-I-N-G happened to him.

Attached: thinking-man.png (591x767, 622K)

His fingers literally have faint poo stains on them.

He looks ti be guilty of fondelization...Kid fondeler.

Jackson didn’t do it and got smeared because he spoke out against the Jews and the abuse they leveled against him.

Dan Harmon is a Jew and actually diddles kids.

>media running new smear campaign on MJ out of nowhere
>Anti MJ shills on Jow Forums out of nowhere

hmm

Looks doctored, FUCK YOU kike

Right but nothing became of it, which is why it was beautiful to bait newfag t_d's during that and I hope the same thing happends with this.

all celebrities have to (whether they like it or not) do fucked up shit to get to that level of fame and fortune. it's literally the process of selling your soul to the devil

>stormfags will defend this
ftfy

Actually though, defend what?

Sorry guys I have a peabrain, somebody has to tell me what's going on.

The boy with his arm around MJ's waist is Jonathan Spence. Police found a nude photo of him in MJ's bedroom during the 1993 police raid. See that court documents at mjfacts.com. They also found child erotica. He was filth. I'm glad he's dead

was there any white kid accusing him?

> but he said the Jews are bad!

Michael was right and jews had him killed for it.

Incidentally, Jonathan Spence's wife worked on the documentary "An Open Secret" which is about pedophilia in Hollywood.

I don't care, all I know is that Hollywood must be glassed

I mean you say erotica. But it's not really. And it's not as if they found it hidden between his sheet with cum stains.