#YangGang2020

#YangGang2020

Why work for a better world when you can just vote for for a meal ticket and endless progressivism?

Attached: D1KMqrBX0A.jpg (1468x2048, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two men stand in line, waiting to cast their vote in the 2020 election.
The first says to the second "Vote for Yang, friend, he is for the poor!"
The second replies "But I don't want to be poor!"

Dumb motherfucker, listen up. There will be no elections in 2020, mark my fucking words.

why not, jobs are for bugmen

i absolutely hate asians

The coming of total automation means truck drivers and math PhDs alike will be homeless in 20 years

STUPID LITTLE DISCORD TRANNY
BOUGHT HIMSELF A FRANKENFANNY
REALIZED HE HAD STILL LOOKED MANLY
HANGED HIMSELF AND TOOK SOME XANNY

Attached: CF0B2647-A030-40BA-953E-58626EC45E46.gif (809x375, 241K)

how will you say something like this and not explain

automation will never be as advanced as u suggest

yang GANG 2020

Attached: 1524414362563.png (439x588, 258K)

Trst

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

Have you noticed that 90% of netherlands posters whine about being incels at some point? Just add them to your memeflag filter.

This is a really pathetic shill campgain.
The horse face, whatever her name is, failed so you switched to a literal nobody gook.
This is so stupid. You idiots think people on the right are such losers and so educated that all you have to do is promise free money to them. This is fucking stupid.
Literally trying to stop evil DRUMPF and implement the most far left insane policies by promising people money and calling them NEETs, this is one of the most tone deaf shilling campgains I've ever seen.

Yang Gang is the one and only true answer.

Attached: 1552049832150.jpg (1200x889, 125K)

Yang already made himself unelectable federally by calling a constitutional right a "privilege".

My god, this pic shows zero percent understanding of Jow Forums's meme culture.

most toothpaste posters are incels or cucks. like literally this land is full of cuckolds. so yes, you're right.

If you don't own at least one firearm, you're a cuck too.

Attached: Mike Rowe firearms.jpg (736x736, 148K)

Yang is not supposed to be elected. He himself says that he is running only to raise awareness of automation.
His entire platform is designed to syphon votes away from the right wingers by parroting Tucker Carlson talking points. They wheeled this guy out just because people saw how much Tucker Carlson resonates with conservatives.
This is all a gay op to stop the evil DRUMPF who is literally Hitler, just so they can put an even bigger globalist zionist in charge. Stop falling for this stupid shit.

No

Attached: ckKjr8LWv.jpg (640x423, 112K)

>Tucker Carlson talking points
Yeah, no.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
Tucker Carlson was very pro-gun even when he was working for MSNBC.

Look at this fucking manlet on the left,even the bugman is taller. Confirms that only retarded commie fags support the chineese takeover

Read what I wrote, brainlet.
I didn't say Tucker Carlson was anti-gun. What the fuck are you smoking?

If Yang is repeating Tucker Carlson talking points, he wouldn't be making stupid anti-gun comments.

Until Trump proposes $1001 a month in NEETbucks Yang has my vote. #YangGang

kys nufags

Die

Attached: NLEngvT35.png (898x538, 308K)

He is repeating protectionist talking points. He was on Tucker Carlson's show recently and Tucker sucked his dick talking about how he makes the most sense and how he doesn't even care what his other policies are because of how much he agrees with him on automation.
Tucker Carlson gave glowing reviews to this guy live on air for his audience of millions of conservative boomers.
>hurr durr, but Tucker like gun, Yang not like gun
what the fuck

Go away tranny
Based

I want free monies niggers

The retards in here against this are fucking morons.

UBI is only the start. Eugenics will be next and we will have ethno utopia soon after.

WAKE UP BRAINLETS

YANG 2020 is the only way to save the white race.

MIGA my dude.

Attached: 1551579589691.jpg (1439x1497, 459K)

Oh shit he’s a fucking traitor he likes immigration, yea maybe allowing 200 IQ Ching Chongs into the country is ok but not some fucking mouthbreathing drug dealing spics