We should have IQ and income based eugenics

Anyone below 120 IQ and makes less than 90K per year should be gassed. We're overpopulated and need to get rid of low IQ niggers, hispanics, rednecks. With automation the working class is completely useless and will be begging for the makers for gibs. Get rid of genetic trash.

Attached: Pano.jpg (1024x465, 80K)

How does it make you feel that stupid people have significantly more kids than smarter people?

Attached: JPEG_20190222_230321.jpg (480x360, 31K)

124 IQ here. If you think the Earth is overpopulated, you clearly don't belong in the group that lives.

120 iq and I make less than 10 grand a year.

Agreed.

>120 iq and I make less than 10 grand a year
Not after Yang wins!

>have iq 120
>post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1540747389731.png (300x300, 112K)

How are your IQs so low? Do people under 135 really exist?

Are you proud of dooming the human race to poverty and squalor or something?

Mensa-level IQ here.
You do not want to enforce IQ-based eugenics and euthanasia. Most people in society are meant to be cogs, and automation is not cost-effective in all scenarios. Implementation of strict eugenics would lead to an economic collapse.

Even an isolated “all high-IQ” society would not be feasible long term due to each member being unable or unwanting to perform “menial” tasks to contribute.

That’s just how the world works

138 IQ here. Did you know that the coast of South Africa is being nuked by shit swept in by ocean currents from India?

The higher the intelligence the more basic functions are sacrificed. This is why geniuses are messy autists. Their brilliance doesn't allow them to be genius and normal.

poor incel detected. just take yourself out already faggot. once the machines rise you and your white trash family will be taken out anyways

maybe not now, we still need rednecks and mexicans killing each other for shit jobs to keep the smart and rich normal people living their lifestyles. but once AI takes over we don't need them

The problem is that very high IQ people typically have an inability to socialize with other people. They are awkward and typically have deficits in other areas. I have a relatively high traditional IQ but issues with communicating and empathizing. The right way to go about this is actually to discourage women from having free sex and instead have life long partners. This way women start having sex with men who aren’t chads but are instead hard workers or good thinkers. Currently it’s in a free-for-all and during these times, it’s the top 10% of chads (who are leaders but not necessarily high iq) that receive most of attention

the only people that think a world of nothing but engineer autists would be ideal, and what these people may have in math skills they lack in any kind of social understanding of how people work and have more retarded political ideas than your average community college humanities major

And you would enforce autistic genes on everybody. Stetilizing, deporting or gassing extreme cases of pure shit is hard to argue against (complete morons, criminals, psychos, congenital diseases...).

This thread reeks of autism

Is that why I don't talk to people anymore?

Really, the higher IQ you have, the less you want to associate with average people because you realize just how retarded the average person is. The difference between a genius and an average person is greater than the difference between an average white and an average black. Normies are worse than niggers to geniuses; and niggers are basically feral animals.

I work in robotics. Just because technology allows for a task to be automated, does not mean it is necessarily cost effective to do so.

It’s all about ROI. If it costs $1M to do what a $10/hr employee can do, your ROI is nonexistent unless the machine is drastically improving throughput and/or quality.

There is a lower limit for what is sensical to automate. As for AI, pure soft logic is far more advanced than we can handle physically. Meaning, just because the technology exists on the screen, does not mean its mechanical counterpart can make full use of it.

>gas
What a waste of money. There is a simpler option. It's called capitalism with no welfare state. The unintelligent are unable to make enough wealth to afford reproduction.

IQ sure, thats genetics. Income? that has nothing to do with genetics just personal desire to accumulate wealth. Eugenic breeding to produce the greediest possible people is basically what the jews have done.

The highest IQ person in the US I doubt ever earned more than 50k. Truly high IQ people are smart enough to realize money beyond a certain amount serves no purpose beyond greed/ego.

Attached: chris langan NWO.png (497x2107, 273K)

That’s misrepresenting my argument. I said “most people,” not specifically felons, convicts, etc.

My opinion? Murderers and rapists get instant death penalty. Decriminalize drug use, however exclude it from any insurance-covered healthcare and amend medical “ethics” such that treatment to drug-induced ailments can be refused.

Im a dentist i have 132 IQ. What am I supposed to see in this pano?

op won't even survive his own idea sad

Probably teeth.

Attached: 4958AAFB-C335-494F-AEBD-DC2984C809BD.png (333x416, 413K)

Dumb people are often funnier.

anyone with an iq of >120 and >10h/week should be exterminated tbqh

So every govt employee, media apparatchik, politician, banker and pawn broker lives?
Kek...try again.

130 IQ, aesthetics, strength and nobility... minimum.. all the attributes the present world order persecuted.

You don't seem to understand that inferior qualities are presently cultivated and rewarded. Or perhaps you do, and are benefitting by the arrangement. Highly doubt you'd make the IQ cut. And positive you wouldn't meet the aesthetic criteria.

Cry more.

>131
>$54k

Fuuuuuuu

This is true. Nature's design is still valid. Besides, 120 iq is not that impressive. It's just bright enough to vaugely understand the ideas of legit genius.

This is true. It's a burden, but the benefits are worth it.
Elegant innerlife resplendent with glistening genius. I feel sorry for pedestrian minded iq peasants.

capitalism and automation will eliminate your inferior lower income class shit genes your poor fuck

Not with those shit criteria. It would be nothing but Kikes.

there's a reason engineers do not run society. Thinking you can run it like a machine is a joke. thinking you can cut emotion out of the equation and just have rationalism is one of the most naive sentiments it is possible to hold.

Edward Bernays and Henry Kissinger are smarter than any of the STEM people that talk about this shit. Those two men arguably had greater global impacts on the 2nd half of the 20th century than anyone else. The number of people that can come up with some simplistic idea like OPs is endless, there are a small handful of people that can consistently predict and influence political and social trends globally on that level. Because it requires an understanding of emotions, perception, but also logistics of material resources, geopolitics, regional culture, trends which are growing, trends which are dying- all necessitating actions that require decent understandings of all these things individually and how they connect in order to be effective politically. Look at how much the opposition to Maduro has seemed to lose steam already- intelligence communities and PR firms are not as easily recreating past successes with such operations.

rote rationalization of everything is a less sophisticated understanding of political realities

google engineer here

the people who make a lot of money here have an IQ under 110

IQ above 130 is found often to hinder standard measures of success (career/money) and IQ 140+ is almost a disability.

Id say 120IQ is probably the sweet spot for being able to function in society.

Nice crossbite.

After the first phrase I was talking about another completely different thing. And yes, you put a high IQ threshold, after a few generations everybody will be autistic as fuck.

Murder can have some corner cases like self-defence or being framed, rape can be a false accusation, but if the legal system wasn't a piece of shit you could trust their judgement. High profile criminals are a pain in the ass to keep alive too, they continue to work inside jail.

by the way, 120-130 iq seem to be the tyrants in every society. they are always the most ignorant ones, bragging with their ‘high’ iq and telling everyone what to do/how to behave based on their social conditioned but aren’t able to think outside the box

not even kidding, every time I truly dislike a cocky person they turn out to be in that range

Ridiculous. Who will do all the menial work?

The fact you've fallen for the overpopulation myth shows you are retarded and should be gassed yourself.

The source for overpopulation theory is a book written in the 70s by a man who used big numbers without reference to scare people. Humans cannot grasp the concept of a large number past a certain amount. We are incapable of creating in our mind a physical representation of the amount so it appears scarier than it is.

>America produces enough food alone to feed the world 10x over
>80% of garbage waste is food
>Canadian farmers compete against one US state.
>all humans could fit in the state of New York
>humans aren't even close to the highest number of a creature on Earth.
>no one seems to fucking understand niggers predicted population doesn't take into account high child mortality that causes the high birth rate to compensate for 1 out of 8 kids living to 20 years old.

I make 30 k a year and I'm still smarter than your ass. I never wanted to he rich because studies found any income past comfortable middle class does not effect ones level of happiness. I am therefore wiser than you with life choices while earning less. I couldn't imagine being a unhappy retarded brainlet like you that falls for every scare. Watch out for that chemical that corrodes, can cause burns, kills when inhaled, and is everywhere. You better start a petition to ban everywhere that nasty thing called H2O

Extremely high intelligence leads to extreme empathy or autism. Both resulting in not being able to fight your way to the top.

Yeah, how much Mr. Steinberg pays you should determine should you live...fucking mutts i sweat.

Attached: 1551996372423.jpg (1536x1152, 318K)

>Google Engineer
Tell Chris "fuck you weeb, I hope you get murdered by the yakuza while working on maps in Japan"

>The higher the intelligence the more basic functions are sacrificed
Not really how it works user.
Normies just like the messy genius because it excuses their own trashiness.
But geniuses are no lazier or less organized than the average person.

The real tradeoffs
>pessimism from seeing how bad things really are
>fear and hesitation from seeing how bad things could be
>loneliness from being unable to relate to most people
>irritation from having people dumber than you in charge of you (this feeling is very common, you will just feel it more acutely)
>consequences of the above (ie saying shit you know isn't true to fit in)
Lying constantly is bad for your health.

160 iq makes 40k a year, i live well, have friends and have fun.

I completely agree. But an age limit to get to making 90000 should be set or you'll be gassing infants.
Also, gas anyone who isn't white regardless.

why are everyone on this board fucking liars lol

there is other ways to measure intelligence then just iq, if we measured it by iq then why will China be out water in 10 years. (east asians aren't smart)

Elites want a dumb mass of humanity, not a smart one. It's why welfare and section 8 exist.

Eddie should be Jow Forums required reading to post

can't, just quit my job because the company is evil

based nord

Does that apply to Jow Forums too? Nobody here has jobs, wastes of space...

>So every govt employee, media apparatchik, politician, banker and pawn broker lives?
Bankers are the only people in that group who are gonna average around 120.
Not that OP isn't retarded.

>intelligence makes you sad abloo bloo

this is the lamest fucking trope in the world. being a whiny bitch makes you sad. accepting that the world is tough and run by criminals and finding a way to operate with that knowledge to make what you want to happen in your life and in your community is more intelligent than being some dipshit defeatist conspiracy theorist

Attached: happy-playing-cop-27375363.jpg (1300x1130, 123K)

exactly. I think it’s the ideal range to choose between the options you are presented within the established system without the burden of being able to comprehend reality outside their tiny box

high iq here, I have significantly more sex with my GF than these monkeys but just don't get her pregnant

what humanity needs is an apocalypse. only the strong survive and all of the unfit die off

sooo... Jews only?

so basically only jews and some asians will remain.
>tfw it’ll actually make the world better

i have a 106 IQ (tested) and make 46k a year @ 22. kek

What if you have a 134 IQ and are 23, going to school, and working full time? How many years do I have to achieve the 90k mark before I get gassed?

>>America produces enough food alone to feed the world 10x over
Bullshit
% of garbage waste is food
And the relevance is?
>>Canadian farmers compete against one US state.
Okay?
>>all humans could fit in the state of New York
And how big are the farms to keep them alive? Where does the trash go?
>>humans aren't even close to the highest number of a creature on Earth.
You mean ants? Or livestock that grow with humans?
>>no one seems to fucking understand niggers predicted population doesn't take into account high child mortality that causes the high birth rate to compensate for 1 out of 8 kids living to 20 years old.
It's 7 out of the 8 kids that live you dumbass.
Pic related. Has nothing to do with birth rates, just pop growth.

Note, If you're white there is no problem having kids. They can advance the world and solve these issues.
But Africans need some fucking free abortion clinics.

Attached: images(2).jpg (318x158, 8K)

I have a high enough IQ to know that anybody wanting to make me take a test to confirm it are themselves an extremely low IQ individual. I’m also generationally wealthy and have already avoided the robot takeover, so don’t need UBI or yangbux.

Israel:
>average IQ 94 (less than amerimutts)
>average income $30,000 (half of amerimutts)
Sure as fuck wont be Israelis.

>Anyone below 120 IQ and makes less than 90K per year should be gassed.
I wonder who will be left

Attached: Vase.png (467x532, 23K)

IQ yes, salary no. You are thinking like a Jew, you value greed ?

Attached: 88.jpg (582x350, 110K)

Humanity is a neurodynamic species. Merely raising the average IQ won't fix our problems, at least for whites & Eastn Asians. If you don't love low-IQ people, you don't love people. Period.

>implying rural areas are going to be the hardest hit in an automatronic uprising
>implying that metrosexual faggots have any chance of surviving
>implying rednecks even have the infrastructure for said automation
Nigger, you're retarded

dude, just be poor lmao
it's enlightening xD

All the smart Jews have moved to USA to run your congress and fuck your children

Arnt like 60%+ of the oligarchs in Russia jews? Dont throw stones in a glass house

Anyone making slide threads should be gassed...
ftfy

educating women and giving them higher representation in the workplace literally stabilizes\lowers birth rates more than anything else

Feminism and better infrastructure would be incredibly beneficial for the third world, as would pushing out figures like Erik Prince propping up exploitative resource extraction

It isn't about overpopulation in sensible cases (OP's idea is stupid by the way). It aims to avoid the problems associated with a subhuman population (crimes, welfare, explosive local population growth, being unable to keep a job, vandalism, ...).

They weren't trying to improve a society, of course it is more complex. They were molding and pruning every aspect of it (just like a Bonsai) to become the ultimate golem factory.

dude, just get money, the more the better. Get as much as you can and dont give it to anyone else. stealing and cheating people makes you a benefit to society. Society will be best served with only the greediest 1% making up 100% of the society.

>124 IQ
>hasn't read Linkola

25%, roughly similar to US percent. both get exaggerated on here by people who believe in fantasies of any group having total control

So whos gonna clean the toilets? Right. Please shut the fuck up.

>only way you can get rich is by cheating & stealing
>charities don't exist
why are you such a shitty person, user?

There is 180,000 jews in russia. Thats an ethnic group that makes up 0.1% of the population that controls a quarter or more of the entire country's wealth.

But yeah jewish power is made up

(btw is your argument that because jews dont control every single cent of every single monetary value on earth then the conspiracies about the influence of their pooled power and tribal loyalty are false?)

>>America produces enough food alone to feed the world 10x over

At the cost of GMOs, which are killing us in record numbers due to related health issues

% of garbage waste is food
This is an effect of overproduction based on arbitrary production numbers imposed by an expansionist, capitalist class that require infinite growth in profit. Remove subsidies on any crops and also non-profit food exports and prices drop considerably while nutrient value increases.

Unless you want to be eating insects and beans for the rest of your life, this is a meaningless point for what you are arguing.

>>Canadian farmers compete against one US state.
They should git gud then

>>all humans could fit in the state of New York
Yeah and nobody would want to live there because the crime would be through the roof.

>humans aren't even close to the highest number of a creature on Earth.

Who cares? Quality of life is important.

>no one seems to fucking understand niggers predicted population doesn't take into account high child mortality that causes the high birth rate to compensate for 1 out of 8 kids living to 20 years old.

Except that is no longer the case in many of these countries, as the Chinese and US NGOs move in to compete for African resources they are bringing medicine that reduce infant mortality by orders of magnitude.

>i have high IQ, online test told me so
>i havent accomplished anything in my life because my high IQ makes me unable to talk to normies
The absolute state of this board.
If you are unable to use your intelligence to benefit society then you are just as bad as any nigger. Stop trying to justify your ineptitude with excuses.

Attached: 1549046154465.jpg (624x474, 27K)

90k is poorfags level in most cities, OP. Check your maths.

>he thinks people that became billionaires didnt step on some throats to get there
Yes dont mind when coca cola hired death squads to kill workers who tried to unionize, dont mind apple workers committing suicide from despair, dont mind walmart.
>muh charity
Oh you mean the tax avoidance scheme lobbied for by millionaires?

Income as a metric for eugenics... I think you need to break out your dictionary.

>If you are unable to use your intelligence to benefit society then you are just as bad as any nigger. Stop trying to justify your ineptitude with excuses.

>work hard so that you can be taxed out the ass so niggers on other continents can reproduce at 3-5x the rate you can

straight retarded

Large numbers of whites make less than 90k and have iqs lower than 120, gas yourself kike.

No you work so you get the life you want for you and your peers. Fucking retarded neet kys.

the point of the thread was having high IQ and making 90k/year to be allowed in memeland
when you talk about being rich, you immediately target billionaires, because you're greedy
making $250k+/year is also considered being rich from a objective standpoint, but it's not private jet rich and that pisses you off
also rich people give more than poor people combined in charities

no, my argument is that over-representation does not imply monolithic control in the same way Jeff Bezos being the richest man on earth does not even make him in the top 20 most powerful

Jews punch above their average, but power isn't decided by per capita metrics. power is numbers and might. China is the 2nd most powerful country on earth and per capita wealth is absolute dogshit. That quarter of the wealth is in no circumstances stronger than the remaining 75%. White men are considerably more powerful in Russia, America, globally.

Jews stick out because they are an extreme minority with a wide net of soft power. The entire reason Zionism exists is because soft power is not stable, it has nothing concrete and centralized to latch on to and makes its wielders extremely vulnerable to even mild hard power. Israel has a strong military for the region, but without western support it has no chance against Russia, China, or Iran, Syria and Iraq if they could form an effective coalition. They are a global middle power, which is impressive because their global population is that of a large city, but they are still a middle power.

>No you work so you get the life you want for you and your peers.

And how is that working out for you in your country? It certainly doesn't apply here in the US. "Working Hard" is a meme, the system favors capital and anybody born in this system at the bottom is screwed, there is no social mobility any more for white males. Just endless drudgery as your tax dollars are siphoned to niggers to outbreed you and wars for Israel.

You're literally a boomer screaming "muh bootstraps"

Jeff Bezos started a fucking aerospace company that's on track to compete with SpaceX in the next 10 years, on a fucking whim. And you have the gall to say that an insular group of high-trust individuals.

>The entire reason Zionism exists is because soft power is not stable

>The Samson Option
>lead cyberwarfare units
>zero wars lost and motivated and talented military
>soft power

you're fucking retarded, full stop.

rich people give more than poor people because they control a considerably larger portion of wealth. there's like 60 people who have the combined wealth of the bottom 3.5 billion, even if they gave proportionally a lot less on a per capita basis they would almost certainly give more than a massive coalition of people below them

Including income in a eugenics model to favor those making more money is almost prioritizing people with low levels of empathy and altruism. You know teachers/social workers/nurses/people working in public interest. You are prioritizing people who are selfish and somehow think thats best for society. Its a brainlet argument.

But continue to think that because a rich person donates 0.0001% of his income and a poor person donates 15% of their income to charity, and because the rich person has donated more money it makes them a better person more valuable to society. Sure, thats how it works.

The primary difference is rich in every other ethnic group are all out for themselves. Where jews are part of a tribal that have tribal interests. The wealthy and powerful jews from dozens of countries actually have supra national government bodies they meet at to lobby for their joint tribal interests at the expense of their host nations often times. There is no other group of billionaires/millionaires that work together like this.

Attached: bilderberg whos who.jpg (3434x2959, 2.48M)

>rich people give more than poor people because they control a considerably larger portion of wealth.

No, they give more because they know that it looks bad for them to hoard wealth to the point of people starving to death.

I know enough rich people to understand how they got to where they are, they're an extremely cyncial and darwinist group of people and do nothing that doesn't benefit them or their family directly or indirectly. Giving to poor people is good for PR.

That's why he used the operand "and". The only problem with the statement is that we don't know how many people that qualify for both are shitty low-empathy people and how it relates to the differential of the low-income earning bleeding heart liberal that helps niggers despite having a considerable IQ. I would say that wasting the kind of brainpower on completely unproductive individuals is more of a crime than getting rid of them.

wow, he got yote

shit, forgot to add that I don't buy the "empathy" argument

Most people who work in counseling and shit only do so in order to signal to others how they're "such good people". They may be doing it out of empathy but it doesn't mean they are inherently better people when so many of them are operating from a sense of social capital rather than financial.