This would benefit every country involved

Attached: yugoslavia.gif (459x427, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fuck off mutt

nope
/thread

Except Slovenia and Croatia whom free movement with mixed race inbred nonwhite subhumans descendant from illiterate serfs doesn’t benefit in the slightest

Smelly flat head albo- you have no say

Diversity doesn't work. We tried it. Even if we're all basically the same people, the slightest amount of diversity is what happened. No thank you.

Will never happen dick!

you had a nigger for a president, twice, you have no say in political matters, you cutdick brain damaged slave of circles

Well, basically they all would have larger GDP per capita than now by a big factor for sure.

I'm always taking Yugoslavia as a proof of failure of nationalism. Bunch of fake countries reappeared, new "languages" have been invented, new despotic governments came and stole most things while the brainwashed dumb population took all the nationalist slogans that governments were feeding them with.

Horrible. Yugoslav countries are like Ukraine - failed countries and lost chances of development.

>I'm always taking Yugoslavia as a proof of failure of nationalism.
Correct. Failure of sandnigger tier mongrel “Yugoslavian” nationalism that has no roots in racial conscience and ethnolinguistic historic development
>Bunch of fake countires reappeared
Slovenia was the first Slavic state dating back to the 6th century and Croatia is older than your jewish-lipka safe heaven.

American tier post, my friend

Only nuclear extermination will fix them. Tito tried to save them but they are hopeless subhumans.

Their nationalism was based on religion and most precisely a branch of christianity (muh catholic muh orthodox) etc. what a retards and that was close to 21th century. I can't believe in this.
>Slovenia was the first Slavic state dating back to the 6th century and Croatia is older than your jewish-lipka safe heaven.
First Slavic country was a great moravian kingdom that was ruling the pannonian plane before arrival of hungarians.

Except that it is the serfs who fked everything so nuke em

Fuck off kike,Croatia and Serbia existed before Christianity split and i have no reason to share a country with cumskins.

Attached: Average Serbs 15.jpg (960x640, 106K)

>Fuck off kike,Croatia and Serbia
Yes, as ooga booga tribes speaking the same language and later on had actually no history because they were always ruled by someone else and lived in the same country altogether.

The only difference between Croats and Serbs is the branch of Christcuckianity.

Not even mentioning """"Bosnians""""

>Their nationalism was based on religion
Just Serbian one *

Stop talking shit about thing you have no idea about

>First Slavic country was
The Kingdom of Samo aka Slovenia

Maybe one day the slavs will stop squatting latin settlements on the coast; i long for that day but i know it'll never come.

Again,they existed as separate things before Christianity split into branches you fucking Tatar dog.

>The only difference between Croats and Serbs is the branch of Christcuckianity

Attached: 328F331D-BB9B-45DD-876F-4D00B70335ED.png (900x700, 438K)

They need a common enemy to distract themselves from genociding each other.

I'd say Turkey but they have a hard-on for Turkey for some reason. All of them.

Funny listening to Anglos,who have absolutenly no clue who is even running their countries for centuries,talking about my country which was taken down by NATO USA NAZI agressors who bow down to big banks and print dollar and basically hold USA and western population hostile braindamaging them with CNN hollywood superman batman propaganda not letting them realize they governments are the biggest genocidal mass murderers pedophilies of all time

Yugoslavia
Soviet Union
Libya
Syria
North Korea
Vietnam
Venezuela
China
Charles De Gaulle(France)
-No central bank you are the enemy son

>Just Serbian one *
bullshit. Croat too.

>The Kingdom of Samo aka Slovenia
Dude, you have a wild description of a country that didn't even consisted of lands of Slovenia, that wasn't even Slovenia then but Carniola and you call that Slovenia. You have wild fantasy.

Dont argue with Anglo you fool he is a servant for big banks playing nationalist card,while UK is literall muslim stronghold with multiculturalism

Eastern Europe was taken down as a part of becoming a colony for Germany while USA protects Germans and empowers them in Europe

Again a pisspoor turk pretending to be from a "thousand years old" country will teach me history.

They were just ooga booga tribes just like many hundreds of slavic tribes. These were basically just the same people that colonised Illyria in 5th century.

DAS RITE

WE WUZ VICTIMS OF CONSPIRACY N SHIETTT

We only need Russia and China and Iran eastern alliance again to defy pressure from pedophile west

enjoy your fake "country" with croatian language and no hisotory.

At this point, it would surely benefit us.

Good old straw man.Trying to win an argument simply by stating two words: conspiracy theory because CNN and CIA coined the term conspiracy theory to discredit everyone who speaks of their deeds,their murderous evil deeds

I dont have a country because Washington destroyed Yugoslav mafunacturing and our banks in 1980s and 1990s pushing for higher oil prices to destroy USSR economy which protected us from global NAZI bankers in USA

Whole eastern europe is a colony.Only countries possesing manufacturing and banks can be considered independent

Russia is a corrupt and poor shithole - great choise for a non-brainer that make choises based on nationalism and "muh I'm so proud of being christian orthodox, being 90% illiterate to 1970 is fun"

China isn't even interested in Serbia, they tried once with their investments but they saw the state of yugoslav railways turned into shit by Serbia and corruption and they left.

And Iran... didn't you killed your own kind because they dared to believe in Allah?

>conspiracy theory
>same words jews use in this site to discredit the holohoax
>imagine being this american

Attached: 1550175543261.jpg (720x347, 45K)

>muh central bank
Imagine unironically being this much of a binary retard

If you want some clear simple rule to know who is your enemy, it goes like this

Is person/organisation in question openly racist?

Yes - it’s your friend
No - it’s your enemy
Not at all. And Serbs mixed with gayreeks, albos and gypsies a lot. They had no problems doing it since muh orthodogsy and speaking the same language and sheeit

>Muh turk
Genetically proven wrong.
>They were just ooga booga tribes just like many hundreds of slavic tribes.
Croatia was already a kingdom by 925,while Christianity split in 1025,Serbia was split into various a archonties.

He isn't an Anglo
He's a diasposhit

>Slavs killing slavs over religious identity and other minor issues.
Kek.

The point of the story is you CANNOT give moral highground to ANYONE from west(USA-UK-GERMANY) because THEY are responsible for complete capitalist destruction of our planet.

Whatever Russia or China are right now they are not under control of pedophile gay LGBT dollar printing CIA murderers

Yes, Croats are idiots as Serbs that base their "ethnicity" on Catholicism, in fact majority of Croat yt comment spam how Croatia is the most catholic country in the world.

Stop even pretending. I'm shocked that I have to explain your kind basic things such as you chimped out like chimps and destroyed what others build for you.

>pretending to be from a
Serbia got it's independence decades before Poland

Attached: neckbeard[1].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>This would benefit every Serbia involved
FTFY senpai

Racism doesnt even exist in europe you fool.
Its a made up American stuff because USA is the root of degeneracy you freaking idiot.They are the problem.

Its USA which imported blacks muslims into UK because they want to create USA out of Europe you fool they impose their culture onto Europe

Real Europeans are AGAINST uncle sam

>Genetically proven
to be gypsy-vlach-gayreek mongrel roach kangz with a few drops of Slavic and Danubian blood
>this post

Attached: 1123F5B2-202C-4A9D-97BD-732CD9C17B63.jpg (1536x1024, 286K)

>Is person/organisation in question openly racist?
Idiots like you are the reason West is full of Zionist leaders, they just have to go "muh shitskins" and you vote for them like total sheep

Attached: 1535721959709.png (225x225, 20K)

>Genetically proven wrong.
You look like turks so no really, 800 years of Turkish rape had made your kind have an asiatic vibe.

>Croatia was already a kingdom by 925,while Christianity split in 1025,Serbia was split into various a archonties
Those were temporary kingdoms with same language. Again the only difference was from which church the pagans were christianized one pagans were christianized by Rome other by Bizantine

Poland as a country existed longer than Serbia. Serbia for 90% of the time was a Ottoman province.

Wewuzcatholics is more of your thing, Pawel Askenazowski
>others build for you
I don’t reckon anyone in communist Yugoslavia building shit mind Croats and Slovenes
Going muh shitskins is not enough. They should go “down with foreigners and homegrown degenerates”

That's a gypsy

>Yugoslav countries are like Ukraine - failed countries and lost chances of development.
>this coming from a Poole

Attached: 5215321531256.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

I mean somebody loves to be poor, live shorter life, afford less and be robbed on daily basis but ok. Seems like your one of those kind.

the best thing to oppose the west is a united Yugoslavia

Reminder that Croatians, Serbians, Bosnians and Maceodnians are a bunch of Turkish rape babies.
Slovenia is the only white Souther-Slavic country, and the only white Slavic country alongside Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.

Are you basically admitting Serbs are Jews?

No it isn't
All that is needed is a strong Serbia, Croatia and Bulgaria
Those 3 should just annex the other Slavic shitholes around them and former proper states

You think Croats are in charge of Croatia AHHAAHHA.

You think Israel has ANYTHING to do with Jews?

Or Saudi arabia with Muslism??

They are Anglos colonies.They are USA pawns in the world used by Washington to conduct their policies.Ordinary people in the world have the power to elect politicians.All these governments are just simply pawns to USA NWO and people living in theme are hostages.
Working class has no control over politicians

Thats why we dont care for nationalism because its a made up confilict by western capitalist to divide workers create war,finance war,sell weapons,establish a new market so Trump can sell his useless Lockheed martin planes,so he can employ fat American workers eating McDonalds

When you grow up you learn not to fall for nationalist propaganda that easily

Lick those boots all you want Janez, they still won't accept you

Attached: TheEternalBlanco.png (1866x86, 13K)

No. In fact those are mostly memes based on high percentage of christians in the country.

Croatia and Serbia are chimps fighting muh catholic muh orthodoxy, those two are equally pathetic.

>I don’t reckon anyone in communist Yugoslavia building shit mind Croats and Slovenes

They actually civilized your uncivilized shithole. Yugoslavia was the freest and most prosperous communist country in the world until you all destroyed it to Albania-tier level, Drago Turkovanović.

Why so much hate for Southern Slavs

Attached: 1445838466190.jpg (472x357, 13K)

I'm filthy rich compared to you, Drago Turkovanović.

Insecurity

Attached: Capture.png (450x495, 26K)

I'm not going to comment your hallucinations, but this is exactly the proof why nationalism suck, because you can always end like Croatia and Serbia.

Poles are not Slavs or Whites though

They are incredibly White-passing sandnigger kike mongrels
But it’s your roach kind that looks for acceptance lmao since you migrate to White human nations and breed there like rapid dogs you are
LMAO

Stop reading Beograd propaganda. Even Ustaše went on about racial theories. Catholic faith wasn’t even close to top 5 priorities at that time

>those two are equally pathetic.
Those 2 are actual nation building ideologies unlike Yugoslavism

>distinct ethnic names recorded 1000+ years ago
>lets just forget we killed each other in prior wars, forget our names, and unite multiple ethnicities and religions under "south slav" name and call our country"south slav land"
Such ideology, such country, wow

Attached: 1534271528131.png (817x443, 34K)

Ah yes, Serbia the "remover" of kebab and one of the few nations in Europe without its own culture, a rogue state of the balkans

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans

Attached: d8g4k1o0447728188c14f43a0d6677af45861cf.png (874x669, 195K)

>Those were temporary kingdoms
So now they are not Oga boga tribes,but actual countries but they where temporary and spoke the same language?Nice way to shift the goal post,but either way in the Early Medieval age Serb and Croatian where not the same language,Croats standardized Shtokavian much latter than that,so again you speak of things you have no idea about.
> Again the only difference was from which church the pagans were christianized one pagans were christianized by Rome other by Bizantine
If this was the case than Serbia would not even exist today.After all Nemanjici started of as Catholics.But they where still Serbs.
>You look like turks so no really, 800 years of Turkish rape had made your kind have an asiatic vibe.
We don't,a simply look at the average height worldwide disproves this.

Those are Dynaric Illyrians that have nothing to do with you, Dan

>Southern
>Slavs

>be balkan mongrel
>come to White SEuropean nations and Germanic states
>WHY YOU DONT LIKE MY RAPEROACH ASS

Nationalism was literally created by Western propaganda.It is a fact British intelligence created Yugoslavian idea and pushed it,British intelligence murdered Serbian king,Germans created Albanians,Germans created Croatians etc.

Dont let Western capitalist play you as sheep

>Diasposhit nationalist talking to me about migrating
Now this is fucking ironic

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

Youre not getting Kosovo bro

Not gonna get into it but your not

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I'm 190cm tall and a good chunk of my ancestors are from Bosnia, so yes they do
Dinarics have been part of the Slavic world for almost a millenia now

Those were names of tribes, the same way I can split Poland on Vistulans, Mazovians, Silesians, Pomeranians etc. because those were actual tribes +1500 years ago.

Doesn't matter they all speak the same language. Deal with it, you've split because you were chimpoids that based your ethnicity on religion in fucking near 21th century. Shame! Cringe! Africa of Europe.

Hey its you Polish idiots who betrayed Russia/USSR and sucked up to western pedophiles like Croats Ukrainans and Albanians and look where that brought you

Kosovo should be an independet state neither albania or serbia should have it

>Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans
OK,will take you to the nearest forest next week

Dude, you were Turks for 95% of your history, so were Croats but they switched over more ofter than you and norther part of you were in Austro-Hungarian empire with Croats as well, so you lived with them in two different countries and these were just the same people just Catholics.

At least stop lying and claim Serbo-Croatian or Yugoslav as language instead of two copys of each other named differently.

How is Kosovo independent when all of its politicians,institutions,banks,everything is possesed by Washington by foreign capital?
Even the flag was made up in USA.

How is this independence ? Explain please

Even USA is not independent.USA workers are hostages to big companies and big financial banks who are REAL rulers of the planet.

Countries are just made up term for them

Throughout our history we've been split by different spheres
Catholicism - Orthodoxy
Rome - Constantinople
Austria - Turkey
Germany - Russia
NATO+EU - Not NATO+EU

This doesn't heal overnight, stop being an idealist
We cannot unite unless it is by some grander force like Russia annexing all of Eastern Europe

>you were Turks for 95% of your history

Attached: 1490554836566.png (600x635, 207K)

Despite being more to the west we managed to keep our prime religions before them, I see it as plus. The less with religion the better.

In addition to nuking Israel it might actually be more beneficial to also delete the balkans, GayReeks, and T*rks in one fell swoop

Dude you were Russian and German for 95% of your history

>I'm 190cm tall
Congratulations for your genes now you'll die aged 60.

>here comes the sandnigger cryptokike roach to tell us about who is turkish or not
Unlike Proles Croats never lived next to or shared land with turkic rats of any kind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

Best thing that happened to Poland was Adolf Hitler and the Great German Army

10% of being noble nations (except Russians) vs 95% of being golden horde.

I take 10%

>Dude, you were Turks for 95% of your history,
You are really bad at math,this simply factually wrong.Same for the Croats,unless you count Hungarians as Turks,but hey they chose it,their nobles literally fought against Croats who wanted to be independent.
>At least stop lying and claim Serbo-Croatian or Yugoslav as language instead of two copys of each other named differently.
Yes,in the 1000's they where different languages,then Shtokavain got standardized in both countries in the 19th century.
Still ignoring that the progenitor of the Nemanjic family was Catholic but considered himself a Serb,why is that?Ran out of arguments?

Changing the subject

So you'll be rattling about those 5 thousand isolated tatars? They were good warriors and they served Poland when Poland needed them. Good neighbors.

>10% +95% = 100%

Attached: 1501762082596 (1).jpg (304x306, 9K)

Theres only one thing USA is scared of:destruction of capitalism

Everything west does,every single action they have ever taken,everything is to support the failing system of production which concentrates wealth in the small amount of people

Only thanks to internet,to progression of science have ordinary small people transcended nationalist propaganda and are waking up to understanding the number one enemy of progression of mankind: the failing system of capitalism

you forgot to add
WHITE (Slovenia) - NOT WHITE (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia)

Attached: 1551900422888.jpg (927x563, 64K)

True tall people die earlier

Go back to marx21 you waste of space
Like half of your country is Croats and Serbs and mixed mongrels

>yeah let's mix serbs with croats and albanians, that will surely not end up in a war AGAIN

You can have this without a root and branch dismantling of our nationhood

>5 thousand isolated tatars
And where did 300k tatars that lived in Poland go?

You guessed it right.

1/64 lipka = subhuman tatarshit
Which is another proof of balkanigger genetic inferiority

Dumb faggots can’t survive without White people

Slovenia is the first Balkan country to elect a black mayor lmao
White supermacists from Slovenia are a fucking joke

>Yes,in the 1000's they where different languages,then Shtokavain got standardized in both countries in the 19th century.
Dude, you're trying hard with your pseudo-nationalism so hard but you know you're pathetic.

1000 years ago south slavic languages were basically all standardized with minor dialect differences, in fact Old Church Slavonic was based on this language.

In 19th century they just removed the minor dialectal differences because they knew the languages are so similar that they are basically one so they standardized them both.