Why shouldn't women be given equal pay for equal work?

Why shouldn't women be given equal pay for equal work?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-12-29-21-1.jpg (1080x1920, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who said they shouldn't? Equal pay for equal labor.

>women
>all of them look like effeminate men

Attached: 1551902438661.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

What happens when China fields a team of 16 year old boys who identify as women and demolish every bio-girl team into perpetuity?

Let them compete against male teams.

>equal work

Do they draw the same size crowd?
Are the same number of tickets sold for the same price as the male equivalent? They should be paid what they are owed for their level of a shit sport. If I decided as a woman to become a entertainer it is not the systems job to pay me the same as a successful male performer.
Equality doesn't mean a booster seat in life. It means equal opportunity. You have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not automatic happiness. You still have to work for it. The women who ask for free hand outs without work spit on the graves of hard working women in the past who had to pave the way and prove they had the gumption to attempt to do what men could do.

They should pitch the best female team against the worst ranked male team. That would be an interesting watch.

True equality indeed. That might have some viewership potential for the gore and tears.

it's not the same job. one is the men's team, plays on a 1000x budget scale. The other is the women's team, plays on a pitty scale, wouldn't exist without it.

makes me think...

If they can best the men and beat them in a head to head soccer match they should get this

>They should pitch the best female team against the worst ranked male team.

Didn't the top Australian women's soccer team lose to a bunch of teenage boys?

Their shitty sports shows dont make as much money as niggerball.
Dumb whores.

Also majority of athletes are paid by the clubs revenue which is why soccer players make so much more money than NHL players for example

How much money you bring is DIRECTLY related to what you earn in the world of professional sports. The fact of the matter is women's sports aren't nearly as interesting or exciting

because they already receive equal pay for equal work

The women's team get beat 7-0 by 14 year old boys, why don't they get paid equally too?

>equal pay
>cant beat 15 year old boys

PICK ONE

>Let them compete against male teams.
They tried this.
The US Women's team lost to the FC Dallas U-15 quite badly.
Hell, I grew up with a former USWNT player and my average ass was better than she could ever be.

/thread

Less people are interested in female sports because the level of competition or skill is less than their male counterparts.

Who gives a shit about soccer, much less women's soccer?

This
Or pack female teams with hulking trannies

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

Attached: 0.png (659x283, 35K)

i know this is bait but

1) not as many people watch womens sports as they do mens sports
2) pay for athletes is determined by advertisers, which is determined by the number of views

sorry

Everyone needs their comeuppance in some form or another

the thing with female atheletes versus male atheletes is that male ones make more money because people actually watch them. that means they get paid more because they are actually worth a high amount of cash

I thought gommunism was out of style in Russia.

This. Women deserve equal pay with their 12 year old male counterpoints that they are equal to.

> gore

That's a funny way to pronounce "hand-rape".

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
Because 15-year-old boys are better than them.

Why are you such a mysoginist, leaf? Don't you see the determination in those girls' eyes?

Attached: smiles.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

This.
So it's not equal work.

Otherwise equal work should mean equal pay. The title of the OP is either very dumb or deliberately misleading.

Correction, U15, so 13-14-year-olds are better than them.

They are

>touch a female player
>get a rape lawsuit instead of a yellow card

UsaTeam women soccer players should definitely be paid more than guys simply because they are way better the guys.

Because they don't want equal pay for equal work, they want ALL the money for NO work.

women already get paid more for less work we need equal pay badly for entry level men

For the same reason some sports pay less than others.

Money has to come from somewhere and im sorry male football makes more money.