"purity spiralling" is necessary, lest we die

A blue-eyed person breeding with a brown-eyed person is the genetic equivalent of dropping a priceless sapphire into a sewage pit. My country has a +80% blue-eyed population. I won't let this diminish. Brown-eyed people are not white, due to the enormous amount of European genes needed to even have non-brown eyes in the first place. Whites breeding with browns is white genocide. This includes Asians and modern Meds as they all have brown eyes. Brown eyes erase non-brown eyes invariably because natural selection favours sun protection over beauty (and intelligence). Look up r/K Selected Species and what happens when a K decides to racemix with an r. It's dysgenic beastiality. Whites are K-selected, other races r-selected. White Genocide occurs if all non-brown eyes disappear from this world. We must not let the intellect of the white man and the beauty of the white woman leave this world. Kill the browns.

Attached: WHITE BEAUTY (355).jpg (556x604, 95K)

It's them or us.

Attached: WHITE BEAUTY (8).jpg (1199x635, 115K)

>Look up r/K Selected Species and what happens when a K decides to racemix with an r
Serious question, are you trolling for lulz or are you genuinely this stupid? Do you know what the biological definition of species is?

Amongst humans vs "humans", not in the animal kingdom you idiot. Whites are not the same species as niggers.

>MUHHHH r/K Selected Species

Gas yourself, now, do it immediately, and save your family the embarrassment that you've become.

r/K does not apply to humans you utter brainlet. The average rural family in the Balkans 80 years ago had 5+ children. Today they have 1-2 max. Did they evolve in the span of fucking 80 years from a r-strategist to a K one? It doesn't work this way you fucking moron.

>pic related me and my brow-eyed subhuman gang

Attached: brown eyed copers.jpg (1200x1496, 213K)

stay mad you inferior brown

except 90% of people with green eyes don't look like that, they look like shit

another brown

Attached: D&C.png (1833x1345, 1.57M)

This.

Your dc tactics dont work, shlomo

I have gotten unsolicited compliments on my brown eyes by girls. Narrow, hooded, bushy eyebrows, long eyelashes.

Your move mustard race incel scum.

t. brown eyed mutt

Attached: 1540739445751.jpg (600x315, 23K)

blond hair brown eye master race here
feels good man

same here

i am also very pale. I've seen green eyed blue eyed people who looked like gypsies with that tanned shit skin.

HIDF shill detected.

Daco-romans all have olive skin and blue-green eyes, you dumb mutt!

Gypsies are the most beautiful people on earth.

Attached: C336C3CA-7FB0-426F-9465-74E28A03A7BC.jpg (489x731, 165K)

>Irishman wants to talk about purity spirals
Say it with me lads:
NIGGERS OF EUROPE

she almost looks like a kalash.

>Irish calling others non white

Pot meet kettle

The Nordic race was lost in WW2. If Hitler had won everyone would have blue eyes in Europe. But now we are fighting to have even white skin colour.

Fuck off mutt.

That is not a Gypsy

dnc thread. fuck off schlomo.

I'm the only one in my immediate family with dark, piercing blue eyes. My hair is also light and my skin is pale. Literally everyone else has brown eyes and dark hair. Even my jaw and forehead structure are Aryan-like. Am I simply a more evolved white man of the family? The next step in my lineage's evolution?

>t. Self hating muhammad

What about grey eyes? Hardly anyone talks about those, are they no different than blue?

Post eyes then

Post jaw pic

>Be Italian fag
>claims to be white

Kek
You mad that your country has been cucked by the niggers pizza fag?

Attached: 1551984480970.jpg (258x245, 79K)

>Italian

Attached: Whoa_shit.jpg (991x839, 209K)

>Brown-eyed people are not white, due to the enormous amount of European genes needed to even have non-brown eyes in the first place.

Brown eyes are the original human eye color. Fuck off somewhere else, faggot. Try owning your own country before you start a race rally.

well im brown eyed but my kid is blue eyed. how does that fit in to your scheme of life?

Stay salty, seamus

Attached: IMG_20181021_112114~3.jpg (637x849, 144K)

WHAT ABOUT HAZEL EYES? WHERE DO I FIT IN?

My father had blue eyes and blonde hair. He was an abusive tyrant and an alcoholic. He drunk himself to death. My mother has brown eyes and black hair and she is the tidiest, most self-respecting and caring creature I have ever known of. My point? Stop being a fucking iris autist, Mick.

Attached: hazel.jpg (668x343, 30K)

excuse me sir, couldn't you find a better pic to represent brown eyes?

You’re not wrong.
t. golden brown eyes

My eyes look similar to this, but with lower set and much thicker eyebrows. Bishes love that chit.

Attached: japanese_nazi_girl_2_md.jpg (380x569, 54K)

Why did she marry him then. I bet her wasn't an alcoholic before the roastie tricked him into tying the knot and then ruined his character by attacking his flaws with passive-aggressive female parasitism.

My eyes are hazel with a blue outline/iris. I also have bright red hair.

This is sort of what I mean.

Attached: Hazel_Eyes _Caucasian_Male _Age_23.jpg (971x600, 507K)

I don't give a fuck, my paddy ass will always lust and love my mom's swarthy friend (of Italian/Egyptian descent [16 years my elder]). I need to get back with her somehow again.

>the enormous amount of European genes needed to even have non-brown eyes in the first place

Attached: lollitop_01_848534_black_baby_with_blue_eyes_1[1].jpg (301x443, 21K)

Finland is the least nigger'd country in Europe confirmed

Idk I have brown eyes and one of my kids has blue eyes. My dad and sister both have blue eyes. My cousin with 2 brown eyed parents has blue eyes.

Somehow the genes are still there it's just much rarer for them to be expressed.

Attached: 1510160103811.jpg (320x480, 47K)

see through OP.
Ask yourself what happens if whites divide themselves up by eye color, hair color, etc. What you end up with is a very small minority trying to fight the right fight. Simple divide and conquer.
It is the same lie as those trying to tell us that the NAZIs rejected everyone but blonde hair and blue eyes. It's a lie. While it may be a sign of purity, it isn't the be all and end all. They themselves weren't blonde haired blue eyed.
Kikes want you to think that and to hate yourself for the sake of discouraging you and keeping you under foot.
Along with every lying jew that needs to be put down should be every purist that seeks to divide whites in such a stupid way.

Attached: zeugari-16-768x523.jpg (768x523, 81K)

good thing he lost then

>. If Hitler had won everyone would have blue eyes in Europe

t. pic related

Attached: famili.jpg (750x954, 84K)

Fuck, you retard. Thats a gypsy larper, the average gyppo looks like shit.

I could see that they were finnish before I scrolled down

How much further can you keep pushing in one direction? These things DO have a limit you know. Oh, you don't know, do you?

Attached: the-lamb.png (999x722, 1.31M)

At first they came for the bright eyes ...
Then they came for the brown eyes ...

Then they came for me and there were only Niggers left.

Cringefaggot

>muh white genocide!!!!1111!11

fuck off faggot.

Muhammad had red hair and green eyes

What color are my eyes? This is considered hazel right?

Attached: 894DD90D-E4D6-41EE-8A4A-8A51A8D1ED86.png (750x1334, 2.66M)

Islam a huWhite mans religion? the current year makes sense now

COPE

my eyes are grey am i white?

your father was still a better man than you.

You re country is full of niggeres covered in pale skin

The average romanian would probably cut your throat for even thinking that girl is slightly gypst

Attached: HitorMiss.jpg (576x1024, 23K)