Be cunt

>be cunt
>drop out of college
>start business at age 19
>want to create a physically impossible product
>get billions from dumb investors who desperately want "female steve jobs" to be a thing
>instantly coronated a celebrity all for being a woman who owns a business with a falsely high evaluation
>know the whole time that you're lying through your teeth and your product has never worked
>stall for as long as possible
>investors start to get impatient
>keep the con going for as long as you possibly can with apparently no endgame plan
>scam exposed; business sued into oblivion
>facing 20 years in prison
>never admit guilt

Happy International Women's Day, everyone.

Attached: theranos-elizabeth-holmes-01.jpg (1440x952, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8
youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget she was fucking a 60+ year old indian - Sunny Balwani

That’s simply demoralising.

>>keep the con going for as long as you possibly can with apparently no endgame plan
sounds like modern civilisation

You need to get some pussy, incel.

Is it bad that I think she’s attractive?

I know she’s crazy. I know her eyes are that of an inhuman psycho. Yet I still kind of want to fuck her for some reason.

Based Asian masculinity

The only good thing women have is a moist hole between their legs. So it makes sense that you cunts will try to inflate the price of it.

every western economy....

Don't forget who her friends are.

Attached: biden-holms-theranos.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

THINK ADRENOCHROME

Attached: Bill+Clinton+Elizabeth+Holmes+Clinton+Global+61s6a86SXYil.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Attached: 1529266769162.jpg (668x545, 76K)

BASED Pajeet was checking out her shitting street

It as some fraud or whatever, like Elon Musk, Amazon and all that shiet.

They always have something weird about their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8
she played the entire mainstream media and their sycophants like a fiddle, expertly playing up the feminist girl power fantasies and the scientific visionary image like a pro
honestly looking back at it her work is goddamn beautiful
I love that woman, I'll be sure to write her some fanmail letters when she's in jail

Attached: Elizabeth Holmes.jpg (1200x1552, 104K)

>massive fraud
>500,000 fine
>Shkreli is serving years in prison

Female privilege is not doing hard time for embezzling billions from investors. Never invest your money with a woman

>theranos-elizabeth-holmes
vagina privilege...

This. She was adopted by the DEMS as their fucking mascot.. Literally could NOT have done what she did without the left and the Democratic party. And it's not stupidity, it's maliciousness.

>impossible product

What? Blood tests aren’t impossible. Theranos just overpromised the accuracy of the lab tests. They worked, just not at the required 99.9% level.

Next time, look up what you are talking about.

lol she isn't spending a single minute in jail. Just a few 100k fine is all.

meanwhile pharmabro actually MADE MONEY for his investors and is doing hard time...

She used her pussy pass get out of jail free card.

Shkreli will rise like a phoenix

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 Martin Shkreli Steers His Old Company From Prison—With Contraband Cellphone. (1180x134, 25K)

>that deep sensual voice
>people jumping on the bandwagon against her bc they're misogynists
you sexist boys lack vision

Attached: il_570xN.1698344945_3gq8.jpg (570x773, 73K)

fuck those are some creepy eyes.

Fuck off to Reddit, faggot.

Attached: shining-freaks.png (1200x675, 779K)

one of the board members was an ex usa military general (James Mattis)

a military general couldn't see through this scam

and you are supposed to rely on their judgement in a war

your experts aren't experts

He knows what he's talking about more than you do. The whole Theranos thing was doing bloodwork with only a drop of blood, rather than a vial. This does not work. There is no chance of accuracy with such a small sample. You are full of shit.

Friendly Reminder: Her deep voice was also fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE

Attached: 1540687782490.jpg (400x347, 28K)

>that pic
Fucking kek'ed

Nudes of her have to exist.

It was star trek tier tech she was faking. No shit it was bullshit. A 19 yr old college dropout with two semesters worth of chemistry courses isn't going to make Dr. McCoy possible.

Attached: what now111.png (882x624, 172K)

>What about all those people who say this doesn't work
>The fact that people question it means that it works
Pretty impressive bullshitting desu

She was a fucking fascinating case. Quite bizarre.

shes absolutely psycho. you would HAVE to be in order to scam hedge fund rothschild niggers. im surprised she hasn't committed sudoku via self-inflicted shotgun wound to the back of the skull.

Attached: nathan rothschild.png (620x387, 387K)

We line up to suck your dick. If you're nice enough we'll each stick a finger in your corn hole while we do it.

>This does not work. There is no chance of accuracy with such a small sample

I have done countless blood tests with fingertip capilarry blood. It works for all kinds of things, most notably hemoglobin measurements.

She scammed the entire establishment while having the media push the feminist narrative to ensure her bullshit never got any real scrutiny.

It's nothing short of damned impressive. If she'd have held on a bit longer and gone through an IPO, she could have run off with billions.

You guys realize she comes from money, right? Her (Great? -) Grandfather founded the Fleischsman(n)'s yeast empire over a century ago and since they've been basically the only name brand people recognize or (((corporations shill))) ever since she and her family have been rolling in it ever since (no pun intended).

Not surprising. All the rich families run in the same circles and put their kids in influential positions.

shes hot

Her voice would make your dick tortoise itself right back into your body.

Then you would know fingertip blood is unusable for the vast majority of tests. Her device was impossible, it was basically a tricorder from star trek.

youre right lol

WTF,

To me the funniest aspect of this whole thing is that ridiculous fake deep voice. They're going to make a movie version of this and I can totally see opportunity to get great comedic material out of this aspect. There must have been moments where the mask slipped.

Female privilege is being declared a superstar inventor without ever having to actually create your invention. She might as well have claimed to be designing fucking time machines.

you dumb faggot

Attached: bizfu.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

The eyes of a ghost

>It was star trek tier tech she was faking. No shit it was bullshit.
This is the power of wanting to believe. This is the power of "intersectionalist"/SJW/whatever ideology

>tfw you will never be on all fours and turn your head around to see that stare as she tightens that strap-on and goes to town on you

Attached: 1474291480576.png (645x773, 58K)

>She was a fucking fascinating case. Quite bizarre.
Honestly that's why I'm posting about it, I just found out about the whole affair this week and it's truly stranger than fiction. It also makes a profound statement about our Zeitgeist. Much like Jussie Smollett staging that ridiculous fake hate crime. It forces normal people to look at society through a critical lens.

Huh, make a few billion, get fined half a million then forced to retire. Seems like a good gig.

Her first "invention" that she patented and tried to make was an armband that would test your blook with microneedles, analyze the blood and determine what was wrong with you, then deliver the proper medicine through the same needles, all without you even knowing that anything was happening. A time machine would have been MORE believeable than that.

Free ma nigga Martin

Anons should send her some cum tributes

You forgot the rest of the story:

>>gets no more than 5 years
>> gets out of prison and sign a movie and a book deal
>>millions in the pocket
>>Nicole Kidman plays you on the big screen

Attached: 1547233968310-1.gif (380x251, 1.66M)

Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship
PUT SOME SPECT ON THE NAME WH*TOIDS

props for jewing the jew tho.

Attached: Kissenger.jpg (474x266, 18K)

>31
>looks 45
I don't see why her product couldn't work, though. amazon sells bloodtype testkits for $7.

I for one look forward to JLaw redeeming the genius that is Eli Holmes in the upcoming film released next week.

Theranos wasn’t a fraud, it was true science.

Attached: CA4D12E3-EE03-4D86-8AEF-1932C1B97FA5.jpg (1440x960, 257K)

That's just with Securities and Exchange Commission. She will still face grand jury and might end up 20 years jailtime or more.

>Nicole Kidman
lmao no actually, it's already been decided...

Attached: jenniferlawrence4.jpg (1000x1500, 258K)

STRONK WAMEN

Attached: RoboTHOT_CEO.jpg (1000x668, 579K)

Yes. She's very obviously deranged. I'm not sure what that makes you for fancying her

crazy bitches are good in bed. user probably likes it rough

Attached: 1543862707631.png (370x285, 86K)

I dream of fucking her, she starts off with that fake deep voice and bitchy attitude but as soon as my caralho enters her it sends blasts of pleasure straight to her bitch brain, she starts moaning in girlier and girlier way until after some thrusts she's moaning in high-pitch as the facade crumbes and she begs for more of my cock...

Attached: my bizfu.gif (320x181, 982K)

blooddtype=\=everything that is to be measured..

IIRC the idea was that a drop of blood could replace entire vials and lengthy intensive analysis.. Blood-magic almost.

Don't be fooled, this is a Zuckerberg's mutant clone offspring. He reproduces asexually like all replitians

she wants your goy blood. just a little.

Attached: Elizabeth-Holmes-fortune-magazine.jpg (847x1115, 302K)

The real hero is the fat pajeet that's 20 years her senior that's been fucking her since she was 16. Now he can move to a younger woman while she rots in prison.

It can work for binary tests i.e. HSV but not tests of levels of substances. Blood has to be venous for that to work properly, and taking from the finger contaminates the sample, and the dilution they had to do to be able to run multiple tests wrecks the accuracy. So virtually there only selling point was obviously completely impossible. A number of commentators pointed this out early on as I recall

she'll be very popular with the bull dykes, she's got a face for eating pussy. maybe her and AOC can be lovers and cellmates.

Attached: dykesonbike.jpg (400x273, 27K)

It also promised to shrink entire laboratories down to size of a toaster oven, and make them affordable enough for every home in america to have one.

burn the patel, sit in the cell

they pick real winners

Attached: cortez.jpg (1093x1035, 75K)

jlaw's only redeeming feature is her clean anus

I was fascinated by this story and pretty much called it as bullshit from the first time I heard about it. Perhaps I just got lucky because I'm a massive sexist, but I don't think so. 19 year old comes up with idea that decades of phenomenal scientists and researchers and countless billions in funding have failed to find? Perhaps in stupid IT where everything has to reinvented every 5 nanoseconds, but not in normie medical science. And it was blatantly obvious she was a fruitcake

quality greentext, OP

Remember lying scum like Holmes are the people that get rich under capitalism.

She looks like she'd be into pegging.

this cunt managed to trick fuck loads of people, look who was on the board of her company

prime example of femoid privilege

Attached: t5.png (841x955, 147K)

Shit, you are completely right

based and red pilled

Listen to her voice and you will immediately retract that statement

No, it's not bad. Think she has some Danish genes. I was intrigued by her voice, which also was apparently fake. The deepness sounded really interesting and since she was also crazy I found her attractive. Keep in mind she may be getting shafted by the medical community in some way but OP is on point for IWD on this one, I think.

Crazy thing is that even if this could be done it would not be recommended by medics due to over treatment. Test anyone closely enough and you will find a potential problem and the patient will then clamour for treatment despite them just being in reality 'worried well', and then the percentage that have bad outcomes is higher than if they had never started testing

*before she was sodomized by a gang of filthy fat fucking kikes

That YouTuber blonde in the belly of the beast did a 2-part series where she compares Holmes with AOC. One line I liked was “never trust a woman with THIS much eyeball showing”

If anyone's interested there's a good podcast series about the hell on earth that her company was, and how people got wrapped up in it.

Curious how she might be getting shafted by the medical community?

Yall know good ole 'Mad dawg' Mattis was on the board of Theranos...

Mega-wealthy 'donors', state-subsidized megacorps and state entities throw 'shadow' money at fake tech start up that produces nothing, nor offers anything to the market, and in turn has no consumers...yea, really sounds like capitalism...

Color me interested

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/

More important issues right now include this: MSM and CIA EXPOSED for spreading FAKE NEWS about the Sohae launch facility in NK! This needs to go viral!

Attached: 1552009974258.png (815x815, 889K)

shes obviously attractive user. you wouldn't be reading about her if she was a fat/ugly chick, because no one would have given her any money to start a company with.

She was smart as fuck to recognize the massive climate of malinvestment caused by 2008 and the subsequent QE and hop on the bandwagon. Tens of thousands of investors desperately seeking a return on ANYTHING, regardless of if these sham companies actually had any feasible revenue model or not (big tech, looking at you, can't be moneteised for love nor money). Most of what exists now is just a stock ponzi scheme and nothing else, she was just one of the unlucky ones that got caught.

Attached: brass 6.gif (500x263, 739K)

Well shes gonna sound like yogi the bear doing sit ups her voice is the weirdest thing about her.

Yeah including her Pakistani sugar daddy who gave her 20 million right in the middle of the Great Recession. She literally sold her pussy to keep this thing going.