What is the reason you have decided not to persue a romantic relationship with the intention of eventually getting...

What is the reason you have decided not to persue a romantic relationship with the intention of eventually getting married and having children?

Attached: datamine.jpg (759x524, 78K)

Autism

fpbp
/thread

I have yet to meet anyone I would want to raise a child with.

Most modern women are damaged goods and well pastvtgeir expiration date when they decide they want to settle down with a decent man

cancer and subsequent autism. i need help.

datamine.jpg?

I did but with a 2D girl. Later virgins

Attached: __satou_lilly_katawa_shoujo_drawn_by_raide__e76da0991529a181cc0165b4b9be900a.jpg (2559x1919, 351K)

There are no marriageable females in America.

sage and hide

i dont like modern culture
dating, family planning, education
it all seems so forced, immoral and in general disgusts me, its not about anything in specific, but more about general culture and mentality

Today, marriage is cancer.

Men have become faggots.

the responses in this thread reek of inceldom and cuckery

Having two nephews that takes all my energy to entertain for 2 hours, having the full responsibility for a kid for the rest of my life with no way to reverse the decision just seems like a nightmare to me.

I like my freedom.

the poos are subpar data scientists, i wouldn't worry too much.

I hate people, so why make more?

post em or gtfo

Attached: 09ec1b780ee74755985bdffd5aa0f359ac4504ea51535f38389685c2a1d409f6.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Fpbp

I am a mutt

Primarily because I'm already married with children and my wife would likely frown upon me pursuing a romantic relationship with another woman.

i don't have a decent salary
poorfag
i don't work for the army/government
manlet (5'7")
women of my caste have much higher expectations and there are enough men to meet their standards
i'm unwilling to settle with a lower caste woman

arranged marriage is next to impossible at this status

The only reason this is not being bashed is because everyone assumes you're male.

>manlet (5'7")
when will you learn?

I am worse.
I am 5'4-5'5

2D women are a lot nicer and not a drain on my wallet or my soul (can't say the same for my balls, though).

Attached: fuckingdisgusting.jpg (1296x2392, 1.61M)