MUH ILLEGALS CAN'T VOTE!

No, user. The driver's license is just to make the roads safer.

Attached: ILLEGALS CAN'T VOTE.png (912x617, 615K)

How does that make sense? They aren't US citizens. With that logic Russian interference was completely justified, as we just decided to vote as well.

Attached: 34523523542.jpg (500x281, 25K)

I don't understand the logic of refusing voting ID. Here voting is mandatory, you must have voting ID and we're a shit hole.

This hurts my head. Now I gotta go in to work all pissed off. Fuck you pol.

Attached: 1551776614416.jpg (770x960, 107K)

Mandatory voting is retarded and dangerous. Forces people to vote for hairlines and name recognition.

Voter ID is smart. I also don't know why there is so much criticism of it.

Mandatory anything is retarded, I never said we are right. Just mentioned it because Democrats say it would be racist and poor people would be left out. Here it's fucking mandatory and we're poor: everybody votes.

does this mean any old tourist can fly over and vote too?

>Most of the people are uninformed uninterested voters with most people not even voting
>Force people to vote
>Now you have idiots who are even worse than the average voter just voting based on who they like the most or name they recognize
You want quality over quanitity when it comes to voters. Better 1 educated person who has done their research vote than 100 idiots who have only seen politicians via mainstream news cable.

Yes Rusko... You may come and vote as well.. Matter of fucking fact let's go ahead and do that.. Anons of the world come to USA and vote Republican plzzzz

Attached: 1552073823850.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Because when your entire platform rests on how well you can cheat and get away with it....

So basically even with a """far right""" president nothing change ?

Is RAHOWA the last chance we have ?

>I also don't know why there is so much criticism of it.
Minorities can't get photo IDs.
>too expensive
>don't know where to get them
>no transportation to DMV
>afraid
IT'S RAYCIS!!

I think the reasoning for lefties allowing illegals to vote is a combination of things. One being the obvious they all vote left wing and the second being the "no human is illegal, everyone is equal, borders shouldnt exist" kind of thinking

This is not a winning issue for the Dems. Not even in Pelosi's district.

Name and shame!

Anyone have the roll call?

FAKE FUKKEN NEWS...THIS WILL BE KILLED IN THE SENATE. STOP TRYING TO START BULLSHIT

God damn it. Read

The fact that this is allowed is insane. Boarder security is a major election issue for both sides until this one and now all the sudden it's racist. I'm getting so tired of it all.

Last week I was downtown and I shit you not I was the only white person other than old people 60+. It made me so angry. I looked up the demographics of my city after that and it says 80% white. There is no fucking way that is true. They fucking lie even in the demographics because they know even left leaning normies wouldn't like to see the real stats.

How many chinks did you see?

Do you know that Canada advertises how easy it is to get visas and encourages us to settle there?

Never trust (((statcan))) it’s absolute bullshit. I never realized how bad Canada actually was until I found Jow Forums and began to actually look around.
Where are you from user?

It was all chinks and middle Eastern. No blacks, luckily.

Tri cities, southern Ontario

>be illegal
>vote

WHEN YOU YOU KEKS UNDERSTAND THAT VOTING FOR LEFT OR RIGHT DOESNT CHANGE NOTHING

Attached: flatpepe.jpg (550x467, 57K)