Could you do it Jow Forums?

Could you do it Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8uJ34NyJAQ

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-08 21-40-46.png (955x562, 483K)

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

h-hi German boy :)

shut up he's German

This board is for shitposting. Grow the fuck up, leaf.

I am reading the comment section
fuck what am I doing?

women are the biggest wewuzzers
prove me wrong

WE WUZ INVANTORZ N SCIENTIST N SHEEEET PATRIARCHY IS OPPRESSING US

why is nigger hair so disgusting

oh another another German

but bt was invented by a man. Jaap Haartsen

Which one of you fags did this?
APOLOGIZE

Attached: spook.jpg (579x89, 5K)

ngl the blonde chick is pretty hot, the black girl would be fine if she gave up the atrocious hairstyle and lost some weight.

>Insulting a based leaf because you forgot you weren't on /b/
Summer came early this year.

Attached: suffocation no breathing.png (960x540, 443K)

also this is moronic propaganda

Hedy Lamarr
I looked her up
obviously a man was involved with her invention
+they also obviously forgot to add the fact that these technologies are based on science done from other major scientists and engineers (mostly men)

Women are smart and do invent things but this is a dishonest showcase

i'm fucking butt blasted by this. they blatantly lie about who invented bluetooth and wireless internet. She co patented radio frequency hopping technology for missiles with her husband, who supplied with a team of scientists to make up her idea. and that was a small contribution to wireless technology and DA INTERNET AND DA BLEWTUUTH. other wise this video has:

garbage can peddle
clothes iron
bra

Godman incredible inventing by woman, what would we do without these domestic house products.

Attached: 346tef.png (1200x1555, 84K)

hello neighbour
it is not very clear they said it evolved from her tech which is based on other tech and science.
+she had a partner on the project who was a man.

here is a big boy to post when you think about modern communication and not these whos.
anyway I am not doing justice to this field anyway because all these technologies we have were a group effort and not done by just one person alone.

Attached: einstein_author_license_name.jpg (480x640, 108K)

I wonder how many black girls she asked before one finally said yes

What's up with that rope?

In 1899 Guglielmo Marconi experimented with frequency-selective reception in an attempt to minimise interference.[2]

The earliest mentions of frequency hopping in the open literature are in US patent 725,605 awarded to Nikola Tesla in March 17, 1903 and in radio pioneer Jonathan Zenneck's book Wireless Telegraphy (German, 1908, English translation McGraw Hill, 1915), although Zenneck himself states that Telefunken had already tried it. Nikola Tesla doesn’t mention the phrase “frequency hopping” directly, but certainly alludes to it. Entitled Method of Signaling, the patent describes a system that would enable radio communication without any danger of the signals or messages being disturbed, intercepted, interfered with in any way [3].
During World War II, the US Army Signal Corps was inventing a communication system called SIGSALY, which incorporated spread spectrum in a single frequency context. However, SIGSALY was a top-secret communications system, so its existence did not become known until the 1980s. (Alan Turing and Bell labs)

A patent was awarded to actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil, who in 1942 received U.S. Patent 2,292,387 for their "Secret Communications System". This intended early version of frequency hopping was supposed to use a piano-roll to change among 88 frequencies, and was intended to make radio-guided torpedoes harder for enemies to detect or to jam, but there is no record of a working device ever being produced. The patent was rediscovered in the 1950s during patent searches when private companies independently developed Code Division Multiple Access, a non-frequency-hopping form of spread-spectrum, and has been cited numerous times since.

Not going to click on this but it's really not that difficult to live without modern bullshit

ok it is even more dishonest than I thought then.

40 seconds in and they are already stretching the definition of invention

Natural inclination to seek out free gibs. Nigger gender running wild.