imgur.com/a/685GHuc
>Libya Feb 21
imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Mar 7
>SyAF responds to HTS threats to attack gov positions with massive assault on HTS positions near Saraqib&Khan Sheikhoun
>IS ambushes US-backed rebels in Tanf zone, top commander seriously wounded
>DeZ:SDF announced it resumed its offensive on Baghouz following the evacuation of civilians
>Al-Sweida:NDF confronts IS group that tried to travel through E Al-Sweida desert region, captured a jihadists that claimed around 200 IS fighters are still hiding in the desert reigion of E Al-Sweida
>Lavrov:US needs Rukban camp to justify ‘illegal’ presence in Syria
>Joint Russian-Syrian airstrikes destroy a Jaysh Al-Izza base near Khan Sheikhoun, S Idlib
>Nearly 400 ISIS terrorists captured after attempting to flee battlefield
>2 prankers revealed US Venezuela strategy. Elliott Abrams: US armed forces will never be deployed there, we are doing financial, economic&diplomatic pressure
>Houthi attack along Yemeni border kills 20+ Saudi Coal fighters
>Pro-Houthi sources claim that the Saudi-led coal violated al-Hudaydah ceasefire up to 100 times in last 24 hours
>US threats against Turkey over S400 purchase failed. Erdogan says Turkey may also buy russian S500
>Trump is now “100%” with keeping uS forces in Syria

Previous

Attached: 1430724711[1].jpg (800x600, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88LVbFIBBJo
youtube.com/watch?v=XF6joX70Pls
foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/05/hard-brexit-means-hard-times-on-the-toilet/
globalsecurity.org/security/library/news/2019/03/sec-190307-sputnik01.htm
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/uk/2019/uk-190307-presstv01.htm
thedefensepost.com/2019/03/08/india-mig-21-fighter-jet-crash-rajasthan-bird-strike
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/
youtu.be/DfLT_hGpSP4
theaviationist.com/2017/10/18/israeli-air-force-f-35i-adir-involved-in-a-bird-strike-incident-gets-grounded/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syria-vows-to-attack-Israel-unless-it-withdraws-from-the-Golan-Heights-582858
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/08/venezuela-power-outage-maduro-schools-closed
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=CHRbhKZQWik
defenseone.com/technology/2019/03/researcher-west-isnt-ready-coming-wave-chinese-misinformation/155400/?oref=d-topstory
npr.org/2019/03/08/701630382/activity-at-2nd-north-korean-missile-site-indicates-possible-launch-preparations
apnews.com/569631f2b11c400cac05a29e0853624b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the bread!

Attached: Bread5852574bd26ee.jpg (1500x900, 127K)

Second for death to America
Death to Israel
Curse upond the Jews
thanks for the bread too

Attached: 1551647631320.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Thank you for the bread.

Attached: Dzc2_FNWoAAqSJ3.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

Thanks for the Pooooooooooccия, Pooooooooooccия Bread

Attached: 1512303624078.jpg (1247x815, 356K)

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=88LVbFIBBJo
Pakistani Prime Minister said the country was ready for war and its army would respond if attacked by India or "any super power," during a speech in Chachro, in Tharparkar District on Friday. "If someone, if it is India or any super power, wishes to enslave the Pakistani nation, I want to make it clear that my nation and I will fight until the last breath to save our independence," he said. "Keep in mind; you will receive befitting response from here." Tensions between Pakistan and India, two nuclear-armed countries, have been rising in recent weeks, since a Pakistani based militant group killed dozens of Indian soldiers in a suicide bomb attack on February 14 in the Indian-controlled part of the disputed Kashmir region. India responded on February 26 by sending fighter jets into Pakistan for the first time since the 1970s.

India has long accused Pakistan of allowing militant groups to operate in their country. In his Friday speech, Khan said the country had a policy not to allow militias in the country, which his administration would implement, unlike previous administrations. "Unfortunately, this policy was not implemented in the recent past but after we came to power, we decided to implement the National Action Plan," said Khan.

Attached: XQ-58A Valkyrie.jpg (1440x810, 61K)

I drunk as a mother fucker

lemme guess.
It costs billion $$$ and gets shot down my Soviet SAM from 70s

Attached: 1530963861828.jpg (700x606, 30K)

You complain about op but you present youteelf in a borung way that dors not attract attention. Kremlin ie of dissapoint

drunks*

You are mistaking me for another paranoid Yankee.

Attached: .jpg (1199x915, 950K)

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=XF6joX70Pls
Hundreds of protesters marched in Algiers on Friday, protesting the decision of Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika to seek a fifth term in office.

Another (((color revolution))) or is this legit?

This Syria shit is still happening? I thought Trump already bombed that shit hole into oblivion.

via Breaking Defense.

The US keeps losing, hard, in simulated wars with Russia and China. Bases burn. Warships sink. But we could fix the problem for about $24 billion a year, one well-connected expert said, less than four percent of the Pentagon budget.

“In our games, when we fight Russia and China,” RAND analyst David Ochmanek said this afternoon, “blue gets its ass handed to it.” In other words, in RAND’s wargames, which are often sponsored by the Pentagon, the US forces — colored blue on wargame maps — suffer heavy losses in one scenario after another and still can’t stop Russia or China — red — from achieving their objectives, like overrunning US allies.

No, it’s not a Red Dawn nightmare scenario where the Commies conquer Colorado. But losing the Baltics or Taiwan would shatter American alliances, shock the global economy, and topple the world order the US has led since World War II.

------------------------------

Worst of all, Work and Ochmanek said, the US doesn’t just take body blows, it takes a hard hit to the head as well. Its communications satellites, wireless networks, and other command-and-control systems suffer such heavy hacking and jamming that they are, in Ochmanek’s words, “suppressed, if not shattered.”

The US has wargamed cyber and electronic warfare in field exercises, Work said, but the simulated enemy forces tend to shut down US networks so effectively that nothing works and nobody else gets any training done. “Whenever we have an exercise and the red force really destroys our command and control, we stop the exercise,” Work said, instead of trying to figure out how to keep fighting when your command post gives you nothing but blank screens and radio static.

The Chinese call this “system destruction warfare,” Work said: They plan to “attack the American battle network at all levels, relentlessly, and they practice it all the time.”

тepятьcя

We don't talk to people who don't have toilet paper.

foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/05/hard-brexit-means-hard-times-on-the-toilet/

Attached: download.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I am not sure. Hopefully the Algerian user will arrive if that happens.

Attached: DzcyZYQWoAMt2xp.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

You take care
You too. I need food yo not feel like shit in the mirning

>losing the Baltics
Ahh, so tempting
Finally showing those Balt faggots what real opression feels like after decades of tossing stones

This is always the case because the US is ridiculously overextended. There is no strategy to fix this.
Nobody could possibly get past the US coast, but the US itself also has no hope of fighting a real opponent on foreign soil. The logistics are too complex and expensive.

What did you want to say? Your post makes no sense.

Go away

yбиpaйcя is what you are looking for.

Better to use иcчeзни. Tepятьcя = to become lost, пoтepяйcя would be "get lost" but nobody says that in Russian.

>but nobody says that in Russian.
Пoтepялcя, быcтpo.

Is serbian really that different from russian? for example I can understand written Portuguese, but when its spoken I can barely grasp some words

Well shit, I figured it would be like Serbian: тepaј ce ("get lost" but can also be "make yourself")

Where is this pic from?

Attached: 044e8e07d846359be22d1b45d2259a962442b89755be4a61ad0f37eede1367ea.jpg (640x786, 68K)

He, нe звyчит. Лyчшe вaли или пиздyй oтcюдa.

It sounds very strange if you don't hear it often, but once you start to learn it a bit it's reeeaally easy
I've basically learned to read Russian with a few YouTube videos and some Jow Forums bants, I can understand like 80-90% of it
Problem is when they talk fast it all sounds like a mess

London, UK.

Kek

We have most root words in common but we use them differently. For example welcome in Russian is "дoбpo пoжaлoвaть" which means "good visit" while welcome in Serbian is "дoбpoдoшли" which literally means "good arrival". Both terms exist in both languages so it's understandable what is being said, but each language prefers its own terms.
It's fairly easy to learn one if you know the other, and you can understand the gist of what is being said if you listen carefully, but it takes a while to pick up the nuance and it becomes pretty easy to figure out what your original Slav language was based on the wording you use because you'll sound foreign when you use the wrong terms.

Btw our word for turkey (the bird) is Churka

i am an arab .
no one knows for sure ,Bouteflika is literally a zombie right now and cant do anything or even talk at all and has been running the country for decades

all is good right?
no because the fucking saudis are also pushing for this and they never push any kind of revolution in the arab world unless it was against a shi'te or non sunni leader , i heard also that the deep state of algeria which has had control of algeria for decades with Bouteflika are afraid of escalation and shit to fly , maybe because they're afraid of something like an Islamic-Brotherhood rule and it might get messy because the country has lots of liberals too

so the saudis might be pushing for this just for chaos to happen there and the Saudi Population will be me reminded why they shouldn't ever revolt.

so like always its the constant shitstrom in the middle-east , which mean you need it to actually happen to know for sure

I assume that's where we got the term for our turkic minorities then. In Russian it's индeйкa which I believe comes from the fact that Russia imported turkey from America and I guess associated it with American Indians? Not sure tbqh but there you have it.

ah ok
I see, so in this case Bouteflika is the lesser evil.

This is not surprising most in the us still think the military is invincible and always was due to the steamrolling of Iraq but desu if you know the history of us wars the us is shit at everything other bombing shit when it has air superiority this has led to atrophy

What if you are English speaker?

Thanks for the bread

Attached: IMG_20190309_111415.jpg (642x484, 74K)

Learn Russian, much easier and much more useful

/ug/ when?????

SOON™

Attached: 1533925201186.png (1021x746, 78K)

Ug never, just endless hohol casualtys and ass hurt.

Attached: IMG_20190309_112016.jpg (545x413, 52K)

what are you drinking?

I'm sober for a while. could use some beer tho.. it will have to wait

>You complain about op but you present youteelf in a borung way that dors not attract attention

attracting attention is for women. I didn't even start complaining about OP yesterday. I baked because there was no bread without a lot of the nonsense. other people complained about my OP and a debate proceeded from there.

Hohol elections are coming up.
Some things are gonna get spicy.

>der ewige reddit spacing retard mutt back again to post endless irrelevant garbage articles
How vile

>The Ebola epidemic in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has gotten out of control, as the death toll continues to escalate and it is still unclear how some of the people got the disease, according to Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) charity.

globalsecurity.org/security/library/news/2019/03/sec-190307-sputnik01.htm

sorry was on phone what i was asking is how hard is it to learn Russian if you are native English speaker?

It's pretty challenging, the alphabet is easier than you would think but learning new words that don't even sound similar to their english counterpart can be confusing.

>EU gives UK 48 hours to come up with Brexit solution

>The European Union has given Britain until Friday to table a workable solution to the Irish border dilemma if they want a breakthrough in stalled Brexit talks before the March 29 deadline.

globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/uk/2019/uk-190307-presstv01.htm

> Is serbian really that different from russian
Russian with great difficulty will be able to understand the Ukrainian, especially from Western Ukraine, where many Polish words are used in the Ukrainian language.
Russian does not understand Serbian at all.

I'm fully convinced that if poroshenko went full retard and ordered a full scale attack, the separatist would be at the outskirts of Kiev in a month, maybe 2 weeks assuming americans don't intervene.

So do you expect US to use electricity blackout as a pretext for an invasion of Venezuela?

It would be first time power shortage is casus belli.

>page 9

bump

You can learn the primitive hohol grunting in about 2 weeks tbqh.
Serbian is tough to figure out when you hear it spoken but with a little prepand if they speak slowly its actually not that bad. I remember speaking to a Serb last year and when he spoke slower I could understand him a bit. Just focus on fishing out the words we have in common and try to figure out how the root word is being used in context.
Polish is OK if you use this method too although a lot of words do sound alien until you get used to them.
Bulgarian is surprisingly easy. I remember I surprised one of my Bulgar friends by figuring out what he was talking about on the phone when we went out one evening.
Don't know about other Slav languages.

Trump went from this
>We give billions to Israel, they can take care of themselves
to this
>mmmm slurp slurp slurp gulp
NO GAG TRUMP

>So do you expect US to use electricity blackout as a pretext for an invasion of Venezuela?
I fail to see how it should work.
Anyway, we are talking about dying empire which can't achieve pretty much anything nowadays. Their only chance with Venezuela is to scare army into betrayal and starve people so that they themselves dig their own graves by ousting Maduro and planting Guindo. Will this work? God knows. Generals can snap and went full retard, people can snap and demand Maduro out in hopes such move will help them. It's pretty much safe to rule invasion out because it will be VERY expensive and US can't afford it.

>An Indian fighter jet crashed on Friday, March 8 in desert close to the border with Pakistan, likely caused by a bird strike, the defense ministry said.

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/08/india-mig-21-fighter-jet-crash-rajasthan-bird-strike

ATTENTION!!!

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/

MSM and CIA EXPOSED for spreading FAKE NEWS about the Sohae launch facility in North Korea! This needs to be spread and discussed!

Attached: 1552086688954.jpg (750x736, 34K)

Modi almost caused a nuclear war in order to gain public support for the elections
What will Porky do?

youtu.be/DfLT_hGpSP4
>meanwhile in Russia

Damn birds.

theaviationist.com/2017/10/18/israeli-air-force-f-35i-adir-involved-in-a-bird-strike-incident-gets-grounded/

>SYRIA VOWS TO ATTACK ISRAEL UNLESS IT WITHDRAWS FROM THE GOLAN HEIGHTS

>The Syrian warning was given to the head of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) General Kristin Lund.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syria-vows-to-attack-Israel-unless-it-withdraws-from-the-Golan-Heights-582858

thicc

She's pregnant.

>US media and intelligence agencies were lying about something

Attached: DGakt-xXUAEmtQF.jpg (1024x580, 100K)

A little late don't you think?

If you know about it then you understand why this is a big issue.

hot

>A prominent Telesur reporter with close government ties blamed “a technological and cyber attack” on the Guri hydroelectric plant.
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/08/venezuela-power-outage-maduro-schools-closed

>non issue
>big issue
Que?

Attached: 1533431372388.jpg (680x834, 83K)

This is a BIG issue, period.

A participant in the ATO, who was severely beaten by a 15-year-old, died in Volyn.

A man spent several days in an unconscious hospital in Novovolynsk. According to doctors, the victim had a crack in the head from ear to ear, reports the publication " Bug ".

The incident occurred on the night of March 3. A teenager approached a 40-year-old man and asked for a cigarette. After the veteran of the ATO refused him, there was a fight: the guy hit the man once and he fell to the ground.

Attached: 58974774.jpg (400x400, 121K)

Meh, you people have such a fuss for irrelevant stuff but whatever.

(((chosen))) people chimping out with feminists

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=CHRbhKZQWik

Attached: feministas muro.jpg (640x427, 44K)

"Based and free" Ukraine rewarded him for his service tbqh.

>Up to 18 percent of social media posts in China are government propaganda aimed at its own citizens. And there are a lot of people working that job. How many? First, recall that the Internet Research Agency, the Russian troll farm that attempted to sway U.S. voters before and after the 2016 election, employed at most 600 people. Estimates of the size of the Chinese operation vary, according to research from different academic institutions cited by the Recorded Future report. One study put the estimate at above half a million people.

defenseone.com/technology/2019/03/researcher-west-isnt-ready-coming-wave-chinese-misinformation/155400/?oref=d-topstory

Imagine getting your ass kicked by literally larping Micro Soviet Union Russian rebels in a pointless war engineered by Neocohens and EUfags only to be knocked out by some zoomer and die

Ukraine is such a comically hellish place

Attached: 1537384974338.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

ATOshnik 100%
It was not a real cyborg.

Attached: 1471172275642.png (286x217, 110K)

I kinda feel sad for them, after Nigeria most prostitutes in Europe come from Ukraine and it’s where most cp is produced.

pathetic

>Activity At 2nd North Korean Missile Site Indicates Possible Launch Preparations

npr.org/2019/03/08/701630382/activity-at-2nd-north-korean-missile-site-indicates-possible-launch-preparations

It's bullshit and just a rehash of the shit they already tried here

Who honestly believes this trash
>China employs over half a million people just to shill on Baidu
>also we have no proofs of this
This is full retard and yet mutts believe it wholeheartedly.

>veteran of a combat zone killed by teenage gopnik looking for a cig
How is this even possible?

This is just sad

>mfw page 8

Attached: mounted_police_russia_01.jpg (600x750, 59K)

>Bradley Manning jailed for refusing to testify on Wikileaks
apnews.com/569631f2b11c400cac05a29e0853624b

Attached: Islamic State, from peak to defeat [4501 × 6882].jpg (4501x6882, 1.61M)

>defending China
Fuck off

>using completely ridiculous accusations that don't even pass the straight face test to attack China
>believe them just because you should hate China
>mfw

Attached: origin.jpg (775x964, 136K)

>believe them just because you should hate China
to be fair, you should

He has literally fallen off a cliff for the past two months. I don’t know if he decided to completely cuck out after getting shit on by the Shutdown, but holy lel is this amazing

No matter how repressive their government is, bold faced lies are never ok

Attached: russian_police_01-копия-800x445.jpg (800x445, 66K)

i didn't say they were, but the chinese are not good guys by any means

Attached: 1527193533741.jpg (2250x1500, 2.38M)