Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmXEFAO76jg
dailymotion.com/video/x6uahh6
youtube.com/watch?v=GExfezzdl3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wWYANJzVJvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it disappeared up obamas pee hole

It had evidence that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Pilot flew it to the South Indian Ocean, gently landed it so it sank without breaking up

something something rothschild patent

Attached: claire2.webm (852x480, 397K)

the autopilot was taken over and the plane was flown to North Korea where it landed safely and everyone in the plane was murdered the moment the doors were opened.
Teh Ende

Don Lemon told me a black hole swallowed it up and Don Lemon is the most authentic real news journalist of our time.

Attached: IMG_2791.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Crashed after everyone suffocated.

It was hit by Jewish lightning. Nothing can withstand that.

Jews

the pilot flew it into the sea a couple of thousand km’s off the west coast of Australia.

mass kidnapping for organ harvesting

Cool the antisemitism goy.

Actually, It was MH 17, disguised to look like MH370, hi-jacked by remote control, flown to Diego Garcia, an American base in the Indian Ocean, resumed its identity as MH 17 and shot down over the Ukraine. That's what really happened.

MRO or MRD.

that's all we know

I was writing on that (googling stuff, I forgot some). Yeah, that post.

Attached: 1546083608057.png (900x900, 1.61M)

I think so. This video is haunting in how matter of fact it is about the event. youtube.com/watch?v=TmXEFAO76jg

Fugg those are good optics

All you need:

Drain the Oceans: Season 1 Episode 11 - Malaysia Airlines 370
dailymotion.com/video/x6uahh6

Air Crash Investigation (Mayday) Season 14- Ep 11
What Happened to Malaysian 370?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=GExfezzdl3Y

The plane was last seen heading on a direct flight path to Antarctica. Who knows, maybe the plane was hijacked by someone who wanted to go test the flat Earth ice wall or check out the hollow earth theory. Makes sense that it disappears if you break into the 4th dimension earth. They may have just exploded on impact with the field of energy.

If you don't even accept this as a possibility you are just ignorant. Use your senses.

Things don't just disappear. That is more of an unbelievable theory than the flat or hollow earth

777 digits and Yang locates MH370 and brings back all the passengers safe and sound before winning the election

FUCK

wow, hmm okay

They found deleted simulations from the pilots home flight sim that went out into the ocean south of Australia. Bit fishy

>5 years ago already
FUCK

Jews

Attached: wCKQPJC.png (946x1105, 797K)

Russian funded separatists shot it down and then there was a big coverup by gopniks.

Russia will be brought to justice in due course, and that murderer Putin will be hung.

>ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
>ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
>ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
ANSWER TO THE QUESTION

MH370 landed in Israel to offload the passengers for organ harvesting. The plane was spotted in a hangar in Tel Aviv only a few weeks after it reportedly had disappeared. Reports claim it was only a "twin" and not MH370 yet all the indicators point to it being the aircraft that went missing.

It crashed.

they didn't fly so good

Based and redpilled

Yeah sure thing you disgusting Russian shill

I was the pilot of MH370, ask me anything

ya blew it

gonna need a source for that claim

Dahboo Boo is part of a cabal that was tied to the UMS crew.....the Dancing Israelis.

He apparently dropped some letter in Green Bay, and went onto drop another in Seattle at the FBIs with his name embedded inside of the ciphers contained in the letters.

The Message was that he was responsible for a murder of Teresa Halbach.

Pic is the final configuration of letters I found that spoke jarbled redneck on the cover, smearing words together and misspelling others.

The combination of them in the configurations shown was found from following the values of the number that was found embedded in the text

The ciphers dont lie, but Dahboo does.....

Attached: SIKIKEY Breakdown Last Dahboo 777.jpg (651x723, 88K)

>gonna need a source
fucking everybody already knew this but you leaf

I sold it for crack. Okay? There. Now it's out. I'm sorry, I had and still have a drug problem.

Elaborate meme flag, also, who are you? I'd like to see what flag you are.

This. It was supposed to be used to start a hot war between Russia and Ukraine. NATO moves in to support Ukraine.

It was devoured by Ain Soph Aur itself

The same cabal is dropping ciphers in bottles across the lake near Hamburg in a small town called Alster

They are a mixture of Hebrew, German, English, and coded info that seems to be a series of signatures of radio or tellecomm frequencies and radar signatures

This one was used to set up the planting of a bomb in the plane....manufactured TNT was the cause, planted in a tube of some kind....

Then planted in the plane in luggage it looks like....

The words Madagascar, Borneo, Sumatra were listed. As well as other info about the plane itself, including the flight number, these were dropped ahead of time to plan out the affairs

I solved the case Jow Forums

There was a large group that planned this all out and agents picked up on this stuff from online message boards and other group chats.....it was the same salvage crew called Ocean Infinity that set it off, searching for the ARA San Juan as well in the most far off distant locations until it was corrected by yours truly, the second day they were searching off course.

Again this is a set up and a big one.....these are the same crew that murdered Alessio Vinci and the cipher that he posted was used to speak about them specifically expanding on the cipher on the left....the E's drawn the same way gives it the identity of the same ciphers, and the messages from them even more scary spoopy.....

They are "recruiting" through these online cipher quests and are selectively targeting individuals to "take the fall" for them.

Attached: Bottle posts- Alster.png (1846x723, 2.82M)

perhaps they are wondering why would (((you))) hijack a plane before you harvest some organs.

I highlighted the terms like LIPO which is the RADAR that was used to find data for their decisions to search near the listed areas of Madagascar, Borneo, and Sumatra

The whole affair is about to go sky high

Attached: Alster Bottle 2 MH370 LIPO.jpg (1756x1228, 706K)

RENT FREE