"An anti-vaxxer's kid gave my kid the measles! I vaccinate all my kids, and the anti-vaxxers are ruining everything!"

>"An anti-vaxxer's kid gave my kid the measles! I vaccinate all my kids, and the anti-vaxxers are ruining everything!"

Someone is lying. Either vaccines don't work, or there are a lot of people who claim to be vaccinating their kids but they're actually not.

Attached: Vaccine-in-vial-with-syringe.jpg?fit=900%2C675&ssl=1.jpg (900x675, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g
statista.com/statistics/663873/infectious-disease-cases-before-and-after-use-of-vaccination-us/
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/immunize.htm
youtu.be/AxhcoF5dygI
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/27/whooping-cough-harvard-westlake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the age old paradox for vaxcucks ..

Imagine putting random substances directly into your children's veins. Gross!

Even if vaccines had 10% chance of giving you autism they would still be worth taking

i'm so glad smallpox and polio are still around to prove you right
oh wait

Because not everyone can take vaccines and you morons put them at risk
this. Autists are the next step in human evolution anyway, just accept it

I doubt you even know what are in those vaccines you despise

imagine giving 70+ doses of aluminum to your child and wondering why they're beating their chest and drooling, but thinking "at least they're not sick and still alive!"

>get vaccinated
>get sick anyway

Hmmmmm

psychics soon

Attached: Lt+this+came+to+my+mind+_f3f0a7952740113d32428fe2913d3a0e.png (1280x720, 653K)

I should risk my health for strangers sake..

I'll don't believe in "medicine for the healthy" so I don't believe in vaccines.

They're just trying to sell you that shit. You don't actually need vaccines. You go to a grocery store and see signs advertising flu shots, they're obviously just trying to sell you shit.

Healthy people do not need to take medicine. End of discussion. You can be a fool and be sold shit you don't need but that's not for me.

People who are genuinely autistic are born that way. The traits start to manifest around the same age you're vaccinated
>not taking vaccines isn't putting my health at risk
ok mutt

Vaccination isn't 100% effective (however for some diseases it's remarkably close) in individuals but if it reduces basic reproduction numbers it can reduce or eliminate the spread of a disease in the population at large. This isn't complicated to understand, at least if you were vaccinated you could blame that for your lack of basic reasoning skills.

Autism is a synonym and politically correct term for brain damage, there is no "autism gene" it's not like downs syndrome or klinefelter's

Pro vaccine shils want to damage people, PERIOD, there is no argument to poising babies still in the womb and up to 18 yrs of age.
What a bunch of sick fucks you are, at least you get pennies for it right, meat puppets?

if you have health insurance your flu shot is free

Vaccinating works and is necessary. But we also seem to have a profiteering big pharma problem that is clouding the issue. I think the solution might be tighter government control / oversight over vaccination research and production. I say that as a small gov person. If fuckery is going on we need to know and pharma heads need to roll. The whole industry is too opaque atm tbqh

Very true. they lazily call everything "autism" nowadays at the expense of diagnostic accuracy. (((They))) probably chose to put superior spergs in the same category as drooling retards because they fear the sperg

kek

Attached: antivax5.png (892x767, 497K)

>it's free so it must be good for me
go poison yourself "for free" and don't give advice to others

bingo

>Healthy people do not need to take medicine
American education hahaha

No but AIDS is for you you fucking retard. Make sure you also never wash your hands, or take a shower so the sudsy Jew doesn't get your dirty money. Since you're healthy you don't need to do any of those things your smelly poo.

Some vaccines only give you a resistance to some diseases, instead of a full immunity. You're safe in your day to day life, but when put near a concentrated source of a disease, like an infected person, it won't do you much good.

>I vaccinate all my kids against Measles
>my kids got Measles regardless.
that's some good vaccine you have there

>What are mutations

Reminder that the MMR and other live vaccines shed and can cause the spread of the very disease it's supposed to be vaccinating against.

Vaccines aren't that complicated bro, the hardest part is getting the equipment, understanding the ingredients and all that bullshit, that's a fuckin google search. Medicine is a low-level applied science.
t. Hard science grad.

>Vaccines only work if you aren't exposed to the virus and that's why they are such a good idea they need to be mandatory.

Imagine trusting a group of people who unrionically desire to limit global population.

Only a religion would wish to personally harm the non believer or wish eternal damnation on them and their families. This thread is proof to me that vaccines are evil.

The idea is it give "herd immunity" (remember goyim means cattle)
The problem is most of the vaccine companies have gotten lazy since the science for their side has gotten blatantly biased. A lot of these companies use 80+ year old strains of the virus they vaccinate for.

Yeah, no, anyone who is advocating for the compulsory vaccines is a straight up, state-loving soiboi faggot.

Advocating for the government to be able to put shit in your body at their leisure is beyond cuck-level shit.

And for the record, yes, I vaccinate.

Reminder that most of the things they want to vaccinate your kids for in the schedule are meme diseases.
Measles and mumps were treated by 50s doctors as a joke
Chickenpox is a joke unless you never had it as a kid and get it when you're older

youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g

The problem with the majority of the arguments here is there is no recognition on the anti vaxx side that there are serious diseases we need to protect people against (mainly polio). The flip side of that coin is vast majority of the pro vaxx side (I'm talking about it's proponents on /pol) see a jewish conspiracy in everything but totally trust (((science))) when it comes to vaccines.

The common sense middle ground is inoculation is good, but putting aluminum adjuvants and thimerisol in injections that go in to the bodies of children is retarded. We don't need to vaccinate for meme diseases like measles and chicken pox, if anything that person's immune system will be stronger for having fought it off as a child.

>10% population because retarded
>world population is tipping over 21 billion at best estimates
>2.1b retards across the planet now

That would put the holohoax to shame.

isn't that the point?

One thing you may want to look into is the fact that polio was on the decline before the vaccine was even introduced. That and the possibility that paralytic polio was actually DDT poisoning.

Attached: vaccines_disease_rates.jpg (700x489, 80K)

What is so hard to understand that if you ban fast food, alcohol and force everyone to exercise regularly you would strengthen the immune system of the population which is necessary for herd immunity to protect the weak?

>it's another leftist cucks try to defend vaccines episode

It's pretty obvious at this point that our Government is more likely to want to kill us, than help us.
Shit they are trying to replace us and they aren't even hiding it.

As a kid i was a dirty mother fucker, i wallowed in the dirt like a pig, never washed my hands and as an adult I have an immune system like a tank. I've never been to the doctor and I'm in my mid 30's, haven't gotten sick in a decade. My body doesn't hurt or ache, I feel like a spring chicken still.

I was aware that it was on the decline before the vaccine. I'm of the opinion most of these diseases are the result of 3rd world sanitary conditions. They were on a steep decline before the vaccines in the west because we started mass introduction of sewage among other sanitary standards.
I was not away of the ddt angle
Either way I think every "anti-vaxx" person including myself recognizes that it's the aluminium adjuvants and thimerisol (among other additives) that are the harmful parts of the vaccine. These ingredients are not necessary and are put in there as part of a soft kill binary weapons system to kill us off. I want the best of both worlds. We have the tech to make clean vaccines without additives and stuff like SV4.
Clean and voluntary inoculation is the goal.

It's the same here. I was never vaxxed by my parents because they had the foresight and I'm by far the fittest and healthiest person I know. Never been ill in the last decade apart from maybe a few minor colds. Whereas millions of kids who are getting vaxxed are ending up with dozens of illnesses ranging from allergies, IBD, IBS, cardiovascular diseases such as hypercholesterolaemia all the way to mental illnesses like autism, dementia, parkinson's, epilepsy and encephalopathies. And this is just the result of adjunct ingredients in the vaxx like aluminium and mercury. That's only the known side effects of ingredients, never mind the untested shit out there.

Vaxx are massively dangerous and people need to activate and engage their NATURAL immunity.

DNC will let mothers kill their babies, but vaccines are where they draw the line.

Pot is the only substance that helps treat the damage from vaccines, removing Herd Think by reducing brain inflammation.

Vaccines arent the problem. The manufacturing methods are. Money is key here.
T. pharma fag

Vaccines often(or always) don't actually make you immune to illnesses. They just make you really resistant.

Herd immunity.

You fucks are poking holes in condoms and wondering why bitches are getting pregnant.

Explain all the disease in Africa then. They're vaccinated.

If you seriously think we're spending as much money as we do in foreign aid and that means we have an effective vaccination scheme out there, you're an idiot.

Every decade we gotta start shit over again because people start chopping off arms, or selling tiger bile or get rid of it by spreading it like it's a fucking cursed chain email.

How about this: Vaccinations go down in the civilized world: Established, solid herd immunity gets compromised by morons and suddenly there's outbreaks. Any idea why that shit's happening genius?

Do you have any fucking idea how a vaccine works? Does the fact they refer to vaccines as "granting immunity" cog with you at all?

You dont understand how vaccines worn, they dont give 100% immunity to all who take them, just reduce the chance to get sick massively

Show vaccination rates in the West over the last 80 years; I'll wait nigger :)

>Either vaccines don't work
They can take up to 2 weeks to reach full effectiveness.

You went to jail if you didn't get the smallpox vaccine, which was literally cowpox, until 1898; really got your best interest in mind, don't they?

It’s unvaccinated kids getting sick from viruses carried by foreigners. Nobody thinks unvaccinated kids spontaneously get measles.

>Even if vaccines had 10% chance of giving you autism they would still be worth taking
Vaccines didn't do shit except kill more people and make kikes rich.

Soap, not shitting in the street, and refrigeration is what lead to the eradication of those diseases. You stupid fucking anti-science faggot.

Attached: 1542224129738m.jpg (1024x650, 106K)

Anyway, for those who think medicine has any morals look up the Oxycontin thing, its fucking insane from top to bottom. Getting approval for and marketing synthetic heroin internationally.

>russian bots are spreading anti-vaccine propaganda
kek

statista.com/statistics/663873/infectious-disease-cases-before-and-after-use-of-vaccination-us/

Not useful: These incidents are occurring in microcosms because Anti-Vax organizations are literally causing disgenic enclaves of non-vaccinated individuals.

We would just let them die off; but these cesspools spread to individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, so they're not just killing off uniformed and stubborn morons and their children.

See I see the opposite. Flu shots are free all over. Signs on every pharmacy and hospital FREE FLU SHOTS! COME GET EM THEY'RE FREE!
when has anything beneficial ever been free? All other medicines are outrageously priced, why is this thing free and being shoved into everyone?

Answer my question nigger. What percentage of Americans are vaccinated and is it working.

Oh man I've argued. Every fucking time they bring up "There was an outbreak of measles in X AND CHILDREN DIED!" "I have less respect for antivaxxers than I do for flat Earthers"
It literally doesn't affect ANYBODY who is vaccinated.

Maybe we should let kids choose if they wanna get vaccinated or not? I mean we're already letting them chose their gender why not??

Didn't know Fins were pro border wall

Oy vey what a coincidence!

Oy vey don't worry it's perfectly safe!

>Since 1988, over 20,428 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 30-year time period, 17,718 petitions have been adjudicated, with 6,430 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,288 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion.

hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html

Attached: 1542223723706m.jpg (676x1024, 96K)

>Imagine muttilating your sons penis. Gross!

Vaccines ARE the problem.
Not because they cause autism.
No, it's because they prevent people from becoming sterile or dead.

Viruses are an important method of slowing the growth of the human population.

Some Jow Forumsacks are stupid and they can't figure out that vaccinations come at different age points in a childs life. Soo, reading your bait line I can figure out that the parent in question is talking in meta terms "I vaccinate my children" means she is pro vaccine but the child was not yet vaccinated for that disease, and heard immunity has been severely hindered do to retards.

I suggest anti-vaxxers are all forced to live in a specific region or an island. The problem will solve itself.

Was 99.1%, Now approaching 98.5% over 4 years

You know, just about 1.8 million people not getting them. No big deal right?

Except again; these are endemic: You've got pockets of 20% to 30% vaccination.

Good fucking luck.

Attached: ezgif-3-839f2d74051d.gif (448x260, 3.14M)

>literally pulling numbers out of your ass
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/immunize.htm

In short we've never had numbers high enough to even pretend to qualify for herd immunity. You're a fucking brainlet

If everyone is vaccinated, no viruses can enter a host, and therefore can't
Mutate. Upon entering an unprotected host, the virus is able to evolve. Now, the virus has new traits protecting it from vaccines that would've worked against a more primitive form. Basic herd immunity principle.

except it's the opposite. With your logic antibiotic resistance is caused by not being on antibiotics.

Pharma faggots at it again.
> yes goyim, let us inject these unknown and highly carcinogenic compounds into your infants. We aren't going to do it though

Attached: 20180911_144834.jpg (3546x2123, 1.82M)

Attached: 1539662055674764900170.png (1024x783, 1.01M)

If the Jews aren't doing it, you shouldn't do it

Attached: 1540868318927320357644.png (1087x832, 665K)

Attached: 15459718876861867474444.png (1024x866, 776K)

Attached: 15351624031081758203709.png (683x960, 1.18M)

Like incest?

Attached: Micro contaminants in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

It's safe for your children goyim

Attached: Adverse events pre term vaccination.jpg (1917x1443, 639K)

Attached: Infected aluminum causes brain damage.jpg (1920x792, 376K)

Attached: Vaccinated vs unvaccinated.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

> but if you have the shot you can't pass on the disease

Attached: Immunocompromised no vaccinated visitors .jpg (638x763, 96K)

based. the best vaccine we have is the dirt we live on

Uncle Adolf, I'll check your based

Attached: 1543522145768821937701.png (700x700, 471K)

Attached: 1536144832713458441521.png (1024x904, 1.05M)

I'd rather my child be in a vegetative state than have to deal with minor itching for a bit.

youtu.be/AxhcoF5dygI

Attached: 1545889710860.jpg (768x1084, 142K)

Attached: 1534283306611632851769.png (619x173, 140K)

I like this one. Thx leaf..saved

Attached: UK science chief vaccines cause autism.jpg (1437x1211, 276K)

Attached: Flu vaccine increases miscarriage.jpg (1920x1920, 545K)

Attached: Dtp vaccine increases mortality.jpg (1515x1920, 837K)

Attached: 1546145878613905103417.png (630x698, 274K)

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/27/whooping-cough-harvard-westlake/

>None of the 30 students who contracted whooping cough were not vaccinated.
None of the 30 students who contracted whooping cough were not vaccinated.
None of the 30 students who contracted whooping cough were not vaccinated.

In actual English: all of the 30 students who contracted whooping cough were vaccinated against whooping cough. ...The anti-vaxxed kids? They didn't have it.

Attached: 1540868834417751509280.png (1148x598, 480K)

Np, keep fighting the good fight

Attached: 1507167148458.jpg (600x665, 164K)

How can you get measles if you are vaccinated?

Attached: 1551888909839.jpg (720x541, 30K)

I got the chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid and still got chicken pox when I was in high school.