Europeans have superior Educati

>Having third world universities
>Bragging about education

Choose one

Attached: 1200px-Harvard_shield_wreath.svg-1.png (1200x1166, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This European vs American bullshit is tiresome. It's the same fucking civilization.

Yeah the division tactics are getting old. There are good research universities all over Europe.

Harvard is going to kill itself
Actively recruiting idiots for diversity quotas

Isn't that all universities in the English speaking world?

Diversity quotas are about to be abolished, anyway no noggs or kikes are going in Stem

>anyway no noggs or kikes are going in Stem
Harvard graduate student population is literally 57% Jewish. Harvard should be renamed Hebreward.
hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university

>Doesnt know what stem stands for

>French education

everybody know that...?

It's all fucked mate.
The entire education system is just one Judaeo-marxist cabal designed to indoctrinate the white youth.

>t. Highschool drop out.

Imagine actually wanting to attend (((UNIVERSITIES))).

Currently studying Law at uni mate.
Have to get a piece of paper so I can become a barrister.

Universities are the only way into a position of power. You can larp all day on Jow Forums and shit, but in the end the only thing that matters is the zeitgeist student in Yale, Harvard, X, Cambridge have.

Italy fucking destroys our universities. Bologna shits on Harvard in every way. I don't know about the rest of Europe.

>asians get discriminated against in ivy league
>meanwhile jews make up the majority of staff/student body

lmao.. their nepotism is so fucking obvious, but nobody is going to say anything about it because muh holocaust

Hence my last point here Everything's about power and as I see it there are 3 ways of holding real power
1. Finance, but I don't have the family connections or friends for that
2. Military, don't want to die for Israel
3. Law, that's the last avenue.

Mine isn't third world

This is fucking retarded and I hate it. The U.S has very little in common with Europe, it honestly has.

You mind elaborating?

>no kikes going in stem
>meanwhile Jews behind the most important scientific discoveries including the first process to synthesize ammonia which fundamentally transformed agriculture and human survivability
I get not liking the Jews, but pretending they aren't smart and good at the sciences is just pathetic

be an engineer like a true man

Did think about it, but I cannot see how I am to influence national and international politics and a engineer.
Maybe in another life, a calmer, more rational life, but the world is as it is.

Harvard is shit tier

You want to know what holds true power?

HR and actually it is supplied by the worst elements in any B Schools, aka retarded, conformist narcisitic rosties.

What is there to say? The Politecnico di Milano is the premier engineering school in the country and among the best in the world.

Harvard is good for networking and social proofing but that is about it.

Ok then solve

z^3=1 with z a complex number

A while back I hooked up with a girl who'd been to Princeton. Read her undergrad dissertation - it really was no great shakes yet she graduated with some kind of high mark. Got the feeling you just have to kiss your supervisors arse to get a good mark. My estimation of American universities dropped significantly after that.

Power is derived from strength of arms initially.
Then by the power to bribe.
And then by the laws of the state.
The law profession is the weakest link to power, but it is still a viable link.
HR has fucking nothing on you if you have the state.
But against a single man, you are correct.

>using European symbols because you have no culture

Why are amerilards so pathetic?

It seems to me that you're looking for a sense of power over things that look unattainable to you. What I would say about that is that you might need to focus on pursuing a lifestyle that gives you true control over the only thing that you can control: your own happiness.

Maybe by seeking the more stable and rational life you could attain power over your personal life in a manner that no one else can have over you. No matter what career path or lifestyle you choose, if you work with the goal of making your own happiness and well-being untouchable to others then you will be in a much more suitable place to effectively leave your mark on the world.

Perhaps, but we live in tumultuous times.
I cannot see the existence of the state as it is persisting for more than the next 30-40 years.
As such one cannot afford to settle for a pleasantly simple life.
I am not seeking happiness nor well being, rather I am seeking to carve my name into history.
Delusions of grandeur perhaps, but it is what I want.

What a bunch of hedonistic non sense

didn't UBA beated Harvard at a contest about networking?

Harvard?
OP, I...

Attached: JewsAtHarvard.jpg (480x507, 46K)

Jews have nepotism, legacy, and higher avredge IQ on their side

>It's the same fucking civilization.
The EU vs USA bullshit IS tiresome, but the civ is clearly not the same, even though we do tend to follow fashions from muttland like good goys.

unfortunately yes...

Most of the best unis are in the US but we also have over 9000 shit ones.

So much for Italian elitism

Except that Ivy League universities are basically the only good universities in the US, the rest are absolute dogshit. While any random university in Europe is at least decent.

Lol and European soldiers are less in number but better in skill, yeah keep telling yrs lies.

Not even close to true. The UC system and many state schools are also among the best in the world. However, proportional to the rest of the schools in the US the number of good schools is quite low.

>and higher avredge IQ on their side
No.

Attached: FakeJewIQ.jpg (1680x1050, 522K)

I'm not doing your homework for you. The answer should be obvious even if you don't recall De Moivre's formula, think of the phase offser between voltages or currents in a balanced 3-phase circuit.

Well there are many experts so at lest you went to uni.