Boy gets sick

>boy gets sick
>nearly dies
>parents still wont vaccinate

Why are americans so retarded?

oregonlive.com/health/2019/03/unvaccinated-oregon-boy-6-nearly-dies-of-tetanus-racks-up-1-million-in-bills.html?fbclid=IwAR052wuepnIuSABtucIneoTEzqFdaWR4HgS8MiVQGegYAh2eKxjoEANOuMg

Attached: MKHDC6SCG5CMLO4QIYGDBEMM4A.jpg (600x375, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15287394.2018.1477640?scroll=top&needAccess=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kinda glad this is happening desu, it's a good counterbalance to the dysgenic breeding currently happening where smart people have like 2 kids at most while retards have 30

i hope the whole "mobile networks are le harmful microwaves!!!" shit catches on as well so that dumb people will stop using the internet and go move to the radio quiet zone

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15287394.2018.1477640?scroll=top&needAccess=true

I am not against vaccinations but issues exist.

No they don't? There's probably more risk for harm drinking bottled water or walking the beach on a sunny day

That study is stupid, roasties who get the HPV vaccine were never going to attempt getting pregnant in the first place, and HPV itself causes uterine cancer. You're going to end up barren if you get your ovaries removed due to uterine cancer

Fake news. It was never even confirmed to be tetanus, and they dug up this 2 year old story why exactly? Propaganda.

Really?

This

The issue isn’t as black and white as you want it to be

Of course, the idea is ludicrous. Do you really think your vaccinations gave you autism, or really any cellular damage at all?

I think the risk is *low*, but not zero. That doesn't mean you shouldn't vaccinate your kids, but it couldn't hurt to avoid vaccinations for less serious illnesses (obviously get the MMR, IPV, and DPT, but maybe pass on chickenpox, flu, etc) and to stagger injections by a few weeks instead of getting half a dozen in a single visit.

Thanks for proving my point.

>i'd rather be brainwashed than dead

Vaccines are good in theory, but since Jews are running the industry with ZERO liability, it’s safe to say that most vaccines will fuck you up. I doubt that most of you even know what’s in the vaccines, because if people did, 85% of people wouldn’t receive any. The other 15% are brainwashed boomer drybrain retards that are good goyim.

Attached: 8F15F5D2-7079-47BC-9342-9D5E85BC917C.jpg (1242x1019, 628K)

Have fun with your retarded kids.

Search for "Synagogues in my area" and kill every Jewish children in the nursery and children's classes as the Jewish Orthodox communities refuse to vaccinate their children. Kill all Jewish children as they are a risk to public health.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

Why would you vaccinate someone for an illness they have already had and are now immune to? Do you know how vaccinations work?

Well paint it gray then faggot

Only a religion would wish to personally harm the non believer or wish eternal damnation on them and their families.

Title: Immunization

Caption: It occurs to me that little good comes from poison or from Jews. [Streicher was suspicious of immunization]

February 1932

Attached: ds1a.jpg (466x459, 15K)

Based. This is the only reply that matters in this thread.

Pass on chicken pox? Why would you want the chicken pox? You know God created shingles just to punish you right?

>vaxx protects your children, goy.
>keep injecting them with hundreds of vaxx over their lifetime containing heavy metals that the body takes decades to process and causes inflammation in the brain and mental illness
Vaxxers are the biggest cucks in nu/pol/ and nothing more than typical Jewish misinfo.

Attached: 1533157538215.png (696x533, 160K)

Wtf are you smoking dude

if vaccinations worked as intended, OP wouldn't need to shill his malarkey.

But if Jews fuck up a vac we would hold them accountable... Right?... Hullo?

Italy has replaced gov with anti vax and someone is now poisoning population to create artificail Measles pandemic? German Supreme Court declaed Measles is not a Virus. Is Pot is the only substance that helps treat the damage from vaccines, removing Herd Think by reducing brain inflammation.? Only a religion would wish to personally harm the non believer or wish eternal damnation on them and their families.