Is it degenerate to raise mixed children?

My Polish GF returned from Erasmus with a fucking surprise .. but since our families know each other I can't break up with her

We go to the church every sunday she's a good person and mistakes happen. As a Christian I'm going to raise our baby, but I'm still thinking about this ehh

Attached: comment_Fmfp4TCvy5uS83xSZA3HgRpXZU3y0EDx,w400.jpg (400x481, 22K)

>she

Lousy LARP. Zero chance this is true. Zero.

>she
lol dude

>our baby
The term you're looking for is "my gf's son".

upload this on /lit as horror story

Yes

My Churchs priest say Jesus told us to forgive. I'm thinking about helping her out instead of judging and swearing ..

Attached: 54992-church-ThinkstockPhotos-139605937.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 169K)

He’s pretty cute, I would let him blow me.

raise your seed, fuck what people think.
If you have a goal, a drive, a mission with a benefit to humanity....fuck what people think.

My fucked up mutt kids speak 4 languages,,,are proficient in math
how many cunts here can say they have accomplished the same?

It's not his seed though

Yeah! I'm going to support her fuck what other people think

it's our baby not hers Jesus told us not to judge

Dump her coal burning ass and go bleach a nigger you pussy!

Attached: 1520532578645.jpg (498x750, 49K)

Is that a girl (male)?

>Is X degeneracy?

Enjoy your ban.

This

Are you a bot?

C'mon. You've already done this LARP, come up with something new.

Looks like a girl I fugged

Hi, Shlomo

Attached: 1343490064489.png (406x406, 89K)

>returned with a surprise
>not breaking up

Attached: 1514567136686.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Dude, I wish my broad was that cute.

Raise the child telling her/him that your wife screwed around on you in Erasmus. Then when the child is of age, turn them into your own little cock-sleeve and have them berate their mother relentlessly while they ride your cock.

infidelity is literally one of the only reasons that even 1AD christians thought was a legitimate reason for divorce
nice larp but our jewish sky daddy says you have absolutely no obligation to raise what's not yours (not that this is even real)

same thread from a few days ago, same answers to questions, OP is most likely a bot

No, fuck you and your racial bullshit

Top tier bait, kill yourself kike

it's 100% real retard I'm asking for an advice but my Priest at Church told me I should raise the child as Christian and man up

Attached: Photos-of-Jerusalem1.jpg (1200x801, 200K)

You're certainly a man of the modern West.
I'm going to send you a free Gillette razor just in case you have facial hair.

Fuck off kike Jesus would tell you to slit this bitch’s throat

The baby is innocent though.

Cucks like you are literally worse than their cheating whore women. You deserve to raise those nest parasites you spineless pussy. That woman is going to leave you for a man who actually has a sack and you're going to be stuck paying child support for a kid that isn't even yours, and you deserve it.

anti christian larp.

>but since our families know each other I can't break up with her
literal cuckold if true, if larp then it doesn't matter I already saged

>As a Christian I'm going to raise our baby

Her baby, cuck.

What does your families knowing each other have to do with anything? Stop being a cucked faggot and dump that thot. And if your family has a problem with you dumping someone that cheated and had some mongrel baby, then fuck your family and dump them too.
>We go to the church every sunday she's a good person and mistakes happen. As a Christian I'm going to raise our baby, but I'm still thinking about this ehh
That isn't what the Bible teaches. The Bible would have you kill her publicly. Anyone who says Christianity is all about forgiveness and turning the other cheek has not read the bible. And any church that would force you into staying with a cheater instead of ostracized the whore isn't a real Christian church.

>returned from Erasmus
also where exactly is erasmus? it's not even a real location

what are you talking about retard? Literally my priest told me "We should learn to forgive. Try to forgive her as Jesus would do the same and raise baby as your own and good Christian"

Attached: inside-the-conversion-tactics-of-the-early-christian-churchs-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 84K)

Would bang, whatever it is

>Literally my priest told me
then he's a fucking heretic, even if saying that is an irrelevance since all deviation from the bible (orthodox christianity) is heresy and makes you gay in the mind

Pursue her to abort. Than you dump that coal burner. Show some balls you cucked son of a bitch

Attached: 1552076239269.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

Zroob na toh chiah

Germany needs to invade again.
On second thoughts....

Its degenerate not to raise your own children.

She got pregnant in Somalia by accident

it's a Christian country though .. nothing wrong with it

Attached: Kids-with-Water-IDP-Camp-Somalia.jpg (1512x1512, 541K)

needs 5% more effort to be borderline funny

>by accident
How stupid are you?
Well, stupid enough to let your gf cheat on you then raise the nigger child, so pretty fucking stupid.
Can I use your credit card? You can trust me. I'm your friend.

HAHAHAA

why do you think I'm coping retard? Should I screencap her with pregnant belly or what

you're disgusting.

with timestamp

Every time you kiss, I want you to think about the nigger cock she sucked.

IS THIS A TRAP

No problem with manning up. A true woman expects you to take care of her child, and you should. What an honor -- like I wish a girl would ask me to raise her child. You totally should, I think. Fuck these assholes on here. No problem at all.

Even if it were, are you implying that that wouldn't be the Christian thing to do?

It's a fucking LARP moron

the christian thing to do would be to stone the woman to death and go on crusade

Łukasz, kurwa, ty znowu to gówno pchasz?

Attached: 1551998384855.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Shut up nigger
bump

do milk

if they aint niggers its ok

You're obviously bullshitting OP

The advice is to tell your gf to kill herself. Other than that maybe you should consult somebody else

But Poland is Catholic?

>I want you to think about the nigger cock she sucked.
>he thinks she sucked his dick

she just had normal sex with him she told me that u retarded?

Attached: jelly-brainlet-31527048.png (500x566, 35K)

Really? I'm not seeing it. Crusades aren't a very Christian activity. You should listen to your pope

lol look at the Larping Larry over here
sage this redundant shit

so what? they're all heretics
CONVERT AND REPENT
aren't all aussies supposed to be funny or triggering?
this is just pleb tier b8

>Argentinien ortholarp
Lmao you're funny enough without my help m80

The catholic church is subverted by satanikike freemasonry.
A real, righteous priest would have asked you why you lived in concubinage with your GF in the first place. You aren't even married, so consider yourself lucky and ditch the bitch.
Fuck this false social pressure, when her family sees the little mongrel they'll understand you.

Attached: dissapointed lord is dissapointed.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Priest would advocate a different vocation...

1: You're not married to this woman. No sacrament, no commitment - it's not your responsibility nor does God see it as such. It could be a good thing for you to do; however, it's not your moral responsibility to raise the child.

2: If you're morally a good person, you need to get away from her as she's probably not a good influence on your soul. IF the priest cared about your soul he'd tell you that. She's the one being promiscuous.

Polish women are the 2nd biggest whores after Ukrainians tho.

wow dump her ass you weak polak loser

now I know you are trolling you fucking idiot
just kys kike you will not get money from us

Is this isn't bait, you're a retarded cuck.

Laugh in her face and ditch that bitch.

also sage this fake thread. You got me to respond congrats

kek

kek this is real

So OP made this bullshit up just to attack Christianity. This is the kind of low IQ fedora that writes cuck erotic fiction.

Idiot she cheated on you if you were christian you wouldn't continue this relationship. Also sage in case of bait.

fuck off with your made up stories

no man would think like this

I hope you kys for wasting everyone's time with this faggot post.

yes

girl in pic is

Bad larp

Attached: 55E75207-F2E5-464D-A62C-99CF72519ECB.png (200x299, 72K)

Ups, you misspelled tranny, looks like you are retarded.

Attached: 1532367742808.gif (480x360, 87K)

You have made this thread a million times. We said it over and over. Have her abort the child and then dump her-- it isn't yours.

That said, this is probably just shilling. There's no way something like this is real anyways.

If this is real you're a pathetic cuckold and you deserve what's coming.

BUT ABORTING THE CHILDREN IS A SIN IDIOT

IT'S LITERALLY MURDER AND MY PRIEST SAID I WOULD GO TO HELL

Attached: 018602ffabbe03f29e5b155abfc64c4a--teen-bikinis-pregnant-bellies.jpg (236x314, 11K)

Bahahahahahahahahahaha
get a load of this faggot

Convert and repent to what? I am kinda confused what you're implying

Yes.
Divorce her.
She is a filthy heretic.

Only if they have blood of jew or nigra

Nice, I also dream of being cucked user

Is it your child? If yes, marry. If not, ditch her. That's the Christian position.

either you’re a larper or a cuck.

Sex out of wedlock is also a sin. Also:
>accident
>normal sex
Kek who cares? You know she got pounded by another cock. If that doesnt bother you, she'll probably be happy to let you watch after she fucks a few more of them

FUCKING KNEW IT

Attached: BEWARE OF JEWS.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

>He’s pretty cute, I would let him blow me.
It's a she.
Her name is Josie Jacobs.

Why would you

Don't abort the child but you can just divorce. I mean the child is not yours so you aren't obliged to raise the child

Your trolling right Somalia. Is a Muslim majority Muslim country