She's on a roll

She will probally be "suicided" before 2020.

Attached: 22j5ye7hayk21.png (619x767, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to the Zionist world order.

Attached: 1543385634490.png (1730x1408, 1.14M)

Absolute madwoman.

Interesting turn.

This is not even her final form yet

Attached: obamacrying.jpg (603x762, 44K)

Why? She single-handedly brought in an anti-semetic law. It's fucking retarded.

They would still be expected to go back after they finished preaching presumably. America was built on white supremacy first and foremost so if whites converted to Islam it wouldn’t be a problem. White sharia now i say.

She's an American and you're another Israeli shill hiding behind a leaf proxy. You're gonna watch Iranians kill your entire family because you're a subhuman meat shield only in Israel to protect Biibi. After all you pigs are dead Bibi will die too.

Attached: 1527104995163.jpg (483x313, 44K)

She's calling out the media on their bullshit, calling Trump a monster and murderer for continuing Obama-era policies.

I’m a white guy from Canada and you are either a shitskin or a cuck. I don’t give a darn what happens to Israel and I wish Iranians well as long as they are In Iran.

stop posting fake news faggot...GO LISTEN TO HER INTERVIEW INSTEAD OF BELIEVING FAKE NEWS REPORTS

>digits
>88
See, white guy confirmed by Kek. Fricken checked, BASED me.

Attached: rapey.png (1103x659, 21K)

good, muslims are just as bad a jews.

Anyone that feels the need to pretend to be white on Jow Forums, where anonymity is the key to good conversation, is an Israeli shill.

ISRAELIS ARE COWARDS AND THATS WHY IRANIANS WILL SLAUGHTER PIGS LIKE YOU.

Attached: 1523965799500.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Obama funded ISIS terrorism in her home, because the American public didn't want to commit troops to more Israeli Axis of Evil ww2 larp wars

>I'm fricken checkin my dubz bra

The KKK likes her!

Attached: duke_endorced.png (661x659, 324K)

>everyone who proves me wrong is an Israeli shill
Why would an Israeli chose a Canadian proxy to shillpost with? We’re one of the least respected flags on this board and are not taken seriously.

muslim vs black

>an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

Because they're cheap. You're gonna be one of Bibi's personal meat shields when Israel goes to war. Your dead bodies will be memed on Jow Forums. The livestreams of israelis dying will be some of the best times Jow Forums ever has. Get ready for war without the defense of the US because idiots like you will definitely die first.

Yeah leaf you tell him! FUCK CANADA!

>muslim vs black
>an unstoppable force meets an immovable object
Focusing on her skin color and religion makes you an Israeli shill.
Kek. Time for israel to die. Idiots like you can't save it.

i don't think you got the irony of my statement, i was pissing on the both of them

You realize Kenya and Somalia border each other right.

hope so. wouldnt mind it being public either.

just another shitskin muslim shitting up another country.

hopefully her actions lead her to an early and violent demise.

wait is she /ourgirl/ or what?

>both are bad
That's what makes you an israeli shill. Thank God you're gonna be dead within the next 2 months and Israel won't exist. You pigs need to be slaughtered.

Of course she is that's why so many Israeli shills are here today losing their minds.

Based Dem party splitter

nah i agree with a BDS for israel then she can go

>BDS for Israel
>she can go
Nah. You still don't get it. Everything you fucking post in this thread only makes people want to see Israelis die more. You dont fucking get it...Trying to sow division on Ilhan is only backfiring harder. When Israel goes to war people will be CELEBRATING as Israelis die. You are part of the reason that people will be celebrating.

ISRAEL IS SO WORTHLESS THEY SPEND BILLIONS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES ONLINE. THATS HOW WEAK YOU IDIOTS ARE.

>She's an American
No she isn't. An American is assimilated into the whole, and she is still a vile Muslim Somali who should have been left there.

For the longest time I thought it was shills who call you a Jew and threaten Israel but I'm starting to think it's actually just one retard lmao

Either way it's funny

She's our useful idiot

>reddit spacing beyond belief
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1544123391148.png (805x1174, 487K)

>idiot
But she's smart and you're an Israeli shill that's getting a bullet in your head soon.

Most of us just ignore those posts bro. It's either an actual Retard or a shill, they call you a Jew and it details the conversation as you defend yourself.

Wouldn't waste your time even responding to those posts, they are in like every thread

dude stop you're clearly a shill masquerading as one of the Jow Forumsacks or muslims to give us a bad name
i find you in every thread and i know exactly what youre doing cause its impossible for someone to actually believe in "america iran and turkey are gonna nuke israel"

she wants to abolish ICE, say what you want about israel but this is another big n.o

You forgot to post your "Qanon is a Zionist disinfo" info graph.

I rememeber your retarded shit, when you get called out and cornered you go quiet.

Now call me a Jew again and threaten Israel like I give a fuck please....

Why are you losers trying so hard? You only make people wanna see Israelis die even more. Watching Benjamin Netanyahu get killed will be a highlight of 2019.

Attached: 1545754010542.png (795x789, 565K)

It's possibly the worst shilling ever, or the most retarded poster ever.

I cannot figure out which lmao

Let's discuss the topic of Jews eating children and being expelled from hundreds of countries over this behavior. Simon of Trent for example.

Seems like you always want to avoid this topic... I wonder why?

Attached: 1528725789489.jpg (2059x1460, 758K)

>King Kike got upstaged by a sand nigger from Minnesota
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So surprising you prefer to avoid the topic of Simon of Trent and "blood libel"

I wonder why you avoid the long history of Jews eating children?

> another thread about this controlled opposition anti-white sandnigger
You shills ain’t going to make us support left-wingers here at Jow Forums, so stop trying

Attached: F32E0C27-DF46-4201-9597-601B751DBC9A.jpg (1156x2031, 796K)

Watching Benjamin Netanyahu die this year is gonna be a highlight. Can't wait for the memes.

Why won't you discuss Simon of Trent and Jews long history of eating children?

We can do this all day Jew boy

based

Attached: 1534858950293.png (920x832, 871K)

she already beat Trump in the straw poll

Attached: 1550810391058.png (509x550, 103K)

Attached: 1541966442701.png (710x872, 247K)

Attached: 1529997931622.png (1013x920, 653K)

Attached: 1520603384541.png (1260x1288, 1.55M)

Attached: 1548480897755.png (1050x1136, 780K)

That law was already in the works before she came along, fortuitously. Her calling out malicious actors in the government gives the law more attention than it would have received otherwise, had it snuck in silently.

Attached: 1550058712678.png (1446x1236, 1.02M)

Attached: 1543583450411.png (1304x916, 1.26M)

Attached: 1540980231854.jpg (1298x2898, 1.05M)

USA elected a muslim and she's already dominating their politics and normalising Islam.

A muslim woman is the most based relevant politician. Let that sink in

Attached: 1533154158455.png (1384x396, 91K)

The Strawpoll is filled with shills in order to make people think we support this controlled op sandnigger.

I would check these, but youre a fucking faggot that literally just checked his own, you should be one of the first to be raked.

Attached: leafocaust.webm (634x360, 2.67M)

COPE

what did she actually say?

Based

Still won't even respond as to Simon of Trent/Jews long history of eating children huh?

You realize everyone knows your a shill right? Literally everyone lmao you'll never blend in with us you faggot Jew, we here have a spiritual racial connection with brothers and you will always stick out.

I bet it pisses you off huh?

I LOVE BROWN WOMEN

As a black muslim i have to admit: wtf i love david duke now

obama is a cult of personality and so is trump

when will you faggots stop being menpleasers?

Bibi is getting executed this year.

I'm sure the kikes are devising all kinds of ways to crash her popularity. If they can't come up with anything they will just suicide her.

Everyone keeps forgetting Obama steamrolled Libya and designed the bill to give Israel $38 billion in funding (which has now ended up with Trump).

Obama was the goodest of the good goys.

all of the elites are going to be preserved for slavery

Attached: 001.jpg (1516x2048, 752K)