Where are we???

Where are we???

Attached: Untitled.jpg (454x566, 85K)

better than with women in charge

Jow Forums you fucking retard

>Look where we are

Attached: bogmox364qjz.jpg (876x960, 173K)

SPBP

Yeah, Lenny is right. Just look how Merkel is saving Europe one migrant at a time.

>be snownigger in "progressive" norway
>have and have had had several female prime ministers and other minister posts
>just as corrupt lying pieces of shit as men
why do everyone want female leadership? its the same shit different naughty bits

Attached: 1541115150778.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Yep. Unfortunately.
I can't escape.

Attached: wtf.jpg (85x125, 2K)

The actual story of the statues is more telling imo. The bull was made out of pocket by an immigrant artist who loved america, while the little girl was made by some bank to promote a female oriented fund. This new wave of feminism has no soul behind it, it's just corporate bs.

AMERICAN WOMAN, GET AWAY FROM ME

This is literally one of the most black Jewey things ever.

Is calling a black Jew a NIKE something? Nig Kike. Nike.

WE are only here because of niggers like OP

Silly isn't it? We've had two female PMs and May is unquestionably the worst there has ever been.
Thatcher has a better reputation desu, but demonstrated that she's no real different from male politicians.

I saw the Apollo 11 documentary the other day and on the way out someone commented with disdain, "everyone at NASA was a white dude back then." I wonder if that's the reason we haven't been back to the moon.

>Where are we???
At the end of humanity's existence, so party on like there's no tomorrow dude!

He's not wrong. Just look how western men are destroying everything they've built just to satisfy some progressive cunts. Women need some role in leadership or else men will turn to self destructive habits.

we did. we retreated allllll the way back to our rooms and video games. but you didn't stop coming. you came for our games. now we want our whole fucking cake back.

Attached: pepe RWDS.jpg (1200x1023, 247K)

Raised by his mother. Treated like a pretty boy by women all his life. Mediocre talent and half a man who is elevated to something above that by female insipidness and stupidity.
That's where HE wants us to stay.
Fuck Kravitz. He's a low level hack who steals gifts from people.

Yup...
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland...
Never before has nations been pussywhipped to such a ridiculous degree. Never before have women walked around for decades believing that they are mens equals in management, education, politics, statesmanship, strategy, tactics, technical skills, and so much more...
I try to imagine how much better off we would have been, if womens influence had stopped at the fence around their home.

bump

Attached: oppression.png (1000x1000, 902K)

white Man power back off negro

white Men power, back off negro

at final stages

>Give me all the power but none of the responsibility
Fine. But don't ask men for anything. NOTHING. I'm sure they'll have no problem keeping themselves safe and in the manner to which they are accustomed. Especially when a more dominant culture moves in.

Attached: never enough.png (649x661, 71K)